More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

Do you let Eric take control?

Cowgirl in stockings

You turn around and look up into his lustful eyes. You feel power flood through you knowing how much your tight teen body clad in the briefest of bra and panties with your sexy black hold up stockings is turning him on. You catch sight of yourself in the mirror and have an idea. You push Eric into the chair and reach down to tug his pants down and free his hard cock. You can’t believe how huge it looks in your little hand and you feel a flood of wetness seep from your pussy at the thought of taking it inside you.

You unfasten your bra and let your pert tits free, your nipples hard and tingling. Eric reaches to grasp them but you slap his hands down and take hold of his cock stroking it gently. He groans and you let go to slowly slip your panties down your stocking clad legs leaving you naked but for the nylon. You straddle Eric and holding his cock you slowly lower yourself down onto him. You tease your pussy lips with the head of his cock and can’t believe the sensations it sends flooding through your every nerve ending. Eric is panting but you are not ready yet. He reaches up and caresses your firm tits which adds to the pleasure flooding through you. Suddenly it gets too much and you sink down letting his thick cock stretch your virgin pussy. You let out a long sigh and start to grind your pussy up and down his length. You feel absolutely full up and you can feel every throbbing vein of his cock deep inside you. As you speed up Eric grasps your tight arse and your tits bounce up and down with ease movement. You ride Eric as you both get closer to orgasm. You lift your stockinged feet up and rest them on his thighs to give you even more control, your hands resting on his shoulders. You feel his cock filling you up as you throw your head back, your long hair swaying about your face. You see Eric’s face as he starts panting faster, urgently grinding up into you as he gets closer to blowing his load.

Do you manage to stop yourself before it’s too late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)