More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

Do you manage to stop yourself before it’s too late?

Eric spunk’s all over your nylon clad feet

“Shhhhiiiiittt” you scream as the room erupts into stars as wave after wave of orgasm shake your teen body. But you manage to pull your pussy from its firm hold on Eric’s huge cock. You stand up and take hold of Eric’s cock. You pull it forward, forcing him to stand. It twitches and you can’t resist a stroke as he groans with frustration. You pull off a graceful spin as you fall back onto the chair. He stands in front of you with his huge cock dribbling pre-cum. You rub his cock with your small hand and your eyes tell him to wait. You bend your stocking clad legs up to your tits and take his cock between your feet and start wanking him with your stockinged feet. “Fucking hell” Eric groans as you reach down and stroke your pussy lips and clit. You are still shaking and you feel another orgasm building. Your feet rub his cock and the strokes get harder as his breathing gets quicker. “Fffffuuuccccckkkkk” he shouts as thick streams of spunk shoot out of his twitching cock and coat your stockings, thighs, tummy, boobs and even into your hair and over your face. You can’t believe how much cum he has produced.

Did someone hear all the noise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)