More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

The Ex-Boyfriend Experience

"Anyway... I just feel really bad for her. I mean - you know my mom. Who would have ever thought - and Hannah! It's weird, right?" Elly tried to catch James's eyes as she spoke, hardly caring what she was saying, just that...

Elaine hadn't meant for the gossip about her mother to end on such a downer. Hadn't really meant to talk about it at all. But she had thought... she had begun by trying to a light-hearted tone. Had thought...

She didn't know what she had thought, but Elly had giggled enough about her mom the previous night with Brand.

Her night...

J-James. Elly put her hands on her bare knees, and rubbed back and forth. Denim shorts and a sensible shirt. After the previous day, the disaster with her white dress, she had felt slutty enough without dressing up, and too hung over to play the part of the romantic.

... It didn't seem to matter. She had finally caught James at home, surprised him and gotten swept into a warm hug, a long welcome-home hug straight from Elly's dreams, that had melted her knees.

And since...

Since he let her go and turned away - nothing. He had allowed her to follow him inside, but James... Elly's ex-boyfriend, her oldest and once-best friend, would hardly look at her.

It wasn't going well.

Nothing was going well.

"Yeah," James finally exhaled a breath and nodded, leaning forward on the basement couch, forearms on his knees. "That's weird alright. Hannah, huh?"

Somehow, he didn't sound surprised. Elly lifted her heels off the ground, held her knees and and wriggled her toes in her tennis shoes. Regardless of what was going on between them, James had known Elly's mother for years and years. She would have thought... thought at least if he wouldn't react to her, the news about her mother would...

Would... something. Anything. That between talk of their old classmates and Elly's mom, something might arise. Something that they could go back and forth with, something that Elaine could use to scoot closer. To get James talking so she could listen, react, and read what he wanted instead of blathering on and...

Nothing.

The scant inches separating Elly from James seemed as vast as any canyon. She was shouting across it, holding out her hand, leaning over the precipice - stretching her body, her arm, her fingertips...

And across the rift, James was whispering back, hands casually tucked into his pockets.

"Yeah... Hannah," Elly murmured.

Why... why had she brought it up? She didn't want to talk about anything to do with her mother. Or college.

The hurting black teenager didn't want to talk, period.

"James...?" Elaine asked in a small, voice. A voice she had used before, that had gotten anything she ever wanted out of the boy next to her, for as long as she could remember. From cookies at lunch to her first kisses.

It was a voice he had to respond to.

And did. James, finally, fully turned to his erstwhile girlfriend, and with his attention on her, Elaine's heart...

"It felt really good when you hugged me." Elly whispered, and put her hand on the shoulder of the boy next to her. Elaine's generous mouth smiled wide and tight, and tears... tears of every kind imaginable shone in Elly's brown eyes, catching on her long black lashes.

"I'm so sorry," Elaine whispered. She was more sorry than she'd ever been. She was guilty, guilty of so much.

"I know I can't, really, but... but I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"James..." Elly pressed closer. She had his attention, and had made up her mind before driving home. Elaine had since gone back and forth on it. Even more since... since whatever had been going through her stupid, confused drunk head...

But, originally... the previous morning when she had shaved... when she had chosen her white dress, and again when she had bought flowers - Elaine had come home with a decision.

She had come to see James for a reason.

She was sure. Elly kissed James. She kissed him sweet, and hard, and fierce. And when James barely responded, awkwardly responded...

She ached, and kissed him more. All over his lips. The colored teenager reached into the lap of the boy next to her, and squeezed his thigh.

"E-mm-lly," James -

No. No more talking. Elly kissed away the words, kissed through the protests. She k-kissed, "Shh... please, James." Speaking between kisses, she... "Please, I'll make everything better," Elly touched... "Please..."

She had been a fool. Listening to her mother. Listening to pragmatic advice and logic and...

And ignoring the truth.

She was supposed to be with James. He had always known. He had told her so, to her face, and in so many ways.

"Elly - E-Elaine," James pushed back a bit on the black girl, turning from her insistent kisses.

"Please. James - anything." Everything. Elly followed his hand, let James push her away, and used the room she got to pop the button on her shorts.

Elly smiled shyly, barely meeting her best friend's eyes.

Her first time.

His.

A dark, long-fingered hand drifted up James's thigh... over his crotch... and touched his zipper.

And pulled the tiny metal piece down.

"Anything," Elly repeated, pressing close again, pressing her firm young body against James's and sliding her hand inside his pants.

Inside...

Ah...

U-um...

She... she hadn't expected it to be... soft.

Elaine didn't really mean to react, or to steal a look at James's face. But when she - she did, and briefly touched his eyes... for the first time Elly noticed the conflict on James's face. The anxiety. Annoyance. The - below the surface, barely visible... the anger.

And the embarrassment, as she touched and held the limp soldier in his pants.

"Well... I guess..." James muttered, and glanced down at Elly's hand. Slouched a little, bringing his seat to the edge of the couch before glancing again into the black girl's eyes.

W-what? Elly swallowed, and felt what she had in her hand, and...

O-oh. Oh! Oh, he... she...

Idiot! Elaine hadn't been... had been so focused on herself that...

James frowned, and shifted, and looked ready to pull away.

N-no!

Elly quickly slipped off the couch, dropping to her knees. With a smile she pretended...

She was in front of James. Touching him intimately. It was so close to where she had wanted to be, needed to be, but...

It was too familiar, for all the wrong reasons.

Elly took the limp, white dick out of confinement, and steeled herself, looking up.

At James.

She was with James. In his house. This... this wasn't exactly what she had planned. But she wasn't searching for her ex-boyfriend anymore. She was with the man she loved, holding him, and whatever else it was... even if he still resented her, and had a right to, it was a start.

It was a start. Lowering her head, lowering her face, Elaine took James's limp thing in her mouth.

Kind of... a-after a moment dealing with the strange texture, Elly kind of slurped it into her wide mouth, and held it from sliding right back out by tightening her thick, strong lips.

It was an odd sensation. It m-made her queasy, and the thing in her mouth was so spongy, she didn't really know what to... how to...

Elly had never experienced... never really even imagined such a problem before. And certainly not with James - who, while they were together, had always been virile. Ready to go. Too ready, at times.

Never a hint of... this.

Elaine... Elaine had to do what she could. But with this... with this she didn't even know where to begin. All she could do was envelope the spongy tissue in her hot mouth, purse her lips and pull, and push, and suck the sluggish thing back in as it slid out, and try again. Try to suck and swirl and do her damnedest to stimulate the fatty-feeling thing between her lips, and to resuscitate the mostly-limp knob.

It was embarrassing for both teens. Disheartening for Elly. But, head bobbing determinedly, cheeks sucked in, Elaine suppressed the squicky feeling she got and continued stretching and squishing James's limp package, and exploring with her long, wet tongue.

Nothing. Elly looked up at James, at his face, trying to convey her support. She tugged with her tight lips, and brushed her wavy black hair aside to communicate that it was okay with her eyes, that she didn't mind, b-but inside she felt...

Felt something else.

By his expression, James hardly looked happy with the situation, either.

"Just - take your shirt off," The white teenager's voice was clipped, impatient, "Something to look at."

Elaine quickly complied, feeling even more awkward and embarrassed as she held onto James's penis as long as she could, pulling, noisily sucking with hollow cheeks, making both the undressing process and her painfully obvious failed blowjob more humiliating than either would be alone.

Finally releasing James's penis with a wet little flop, letting it sink to a weak half-mast, Elly pulled her shirt over her head and hastily undid her bra, shaking her full, round teenage tits free of confinement.

"Better?"

Elly tried an apologetic smile, earning... mostly a scowl, and a feeling that she was hurting James, and herself, by speaking and looking.

The topless black girl shut up, and resumed sucking. Closing her eyes, touching her own breasts, pinching her nipples lightly, showing off, Elly resumed kissing her partner's tender, soft male flesh. She... she didn't know what would feel best, but James had never complained in the past when she... Elly swirled her long tongue around his soft purple head. She licked and lapped, working her lips and hollowing her cheeks, concentrating every bit of her self into feeling James's small responses, his clues, trying new little sucks and new angles, stimulating without moving too quickly.

Slow at first... slow, but then a moment later the thing in Elly's mouth filled and hardened to the familiar, strong young pole she remembered. Feeling a kind of absurd, embarrassed pride Elaine Lockley finally raised her eyes from her duties, presenting her brown boobs and big eyes for her... maybe her boyfriend, again.

She needn't have bothered. Elaine slowly let her breasts go, and simply started bobbing her head.

James, finally hard, rock hard, w-wasn't looking at her. At all. Hands folded behind his head, leaned back, Elly's not-boyfriend's eyes were closed.

Up and down, Elaine bobbed her head on hard white penis while her resentment swelled. Thoughts, thoughts she didn't need or want...

But...

But, at least Brand had looked at her during... during this. Had talked to her even though she had put in so much less effort. And he had gotten hard for her right away a-and said she was pretty and good and a good g-

S-stop! Elly frowned, and went a little deeper. Tweaked one of her hard brown nipples and shoved that voice far away.

She was sucking J-... she was with James. James. She loved him. And with her heart and head firmly fixed on her... her b-boyfriend, Elly bobbed wetly, sucked on fluid and hard young cock, and slid her hand down her flat, naked brown belly, down to her unbuttoned shorts, thinking only of James.

James...

Elly slipped her hand in, past her waistband, over her smooth mound, slowly finding the tingly, hot place between her -

Oops!

The black girl's teeth bumped hard into the ridged underside of James's helmet.

"Ouch!"

Elly flinched and...

"... -orrwy" Elly murmured in the face of disapproval, and watched... watched as James, slowly, grimacing, leaned back and closed his eyes again.

Leaned back, and closed his eyes - after eyeing her suspiciously, and waiting until the topless, hapless brown teen had taken her slender fingers out of her tight jean shorts.

"Just... just keep..." James sighed, and slouched in.

Elly nodded shamefully, and slurped. He was getting close. Probably had been almost ready when she had screwed up, hurt him while trying to touch her tingling, bald little...

With renewed determination, kicking herself mentally, Elly picked up speed. She laid both hands on James's thighs, trying to assure, to convey that... that it was about him.

Elaine put all her effort into her blowjob, all her being into sucking as best as she as knew how to. To being good at it, to -

"-lk -lK -lk..." Wet little noises slipped past Elly's thick lips.

"Ah, th-there!" James grunted, and touched Elly's hair as he curled forward eyes-still-closed, mouth slightly open.

D-dammit! In most of their previous encounters Elly had made sure a tissue or towel was handy, but th-this time she...

James drew back his hips, and wrapped a hand firmly around his shaft, forcing Elly off. Confused, she leaned...

"Just... hold it..." The young white man prompted Elly's head to stay put with one hand wrapped around the back of her head while the other jacked his cock right in front of her face, making her flinch with every forward -

"Eep!" Before the black girl knew what was happening, thick white goo spewed right across her thick lips and shot straight into her flared, scared nostril.

Elly shuddered, and wretched at the sensation, turning her head but... but didn't struggle against James's firm touch, instead accepting line after slippery line of sperm right on her pretty black face.

Elly kneeled. Kn-kneeled, recovering, trying to settle her turning... she kneeled, not knowing what to do with her hands. With her face. With the disgusting feeling in her nose and her tummy and the stuff crawling, pooling, oozing over her clear brown skin.

But... but disgusting as she felt - James was finally looking at her again. And she had done it, done as he told her. As he wanted. She had tried her best, done her best -

"Was I good?" Elly asked. Kind of... blurted, and then held her breath, suddenly overwhelmed by a... a frantic feeling of h-how important...

"Mmm."

Elly waited.

Slouching back, adjusting his pants, James started tucking himself away.

That... that was it. Elaine herself to nod a-and tried to...

Tried to tell herself she wasn't being rational - to expect...

It wasn't a big deal.

The young negress leaned back on the rubber soles of her shoes as James zipped up, stood up, leaving her kneeling in a cooling puddle o-of...

"I have to get going to class. You should get cleaned up."

"Class?" Elly, bare-chested and d-dripping in filth, looked up and suppressed a sudden gag at the fluid that dripped from her sinuses to her throat.

"Yeah. Class. What happened to your classes by the way? Isn't your spring break next week?"

"I... I-I took them off. I..." Elly dropped her eyes. Her classes... school... she had taken them off to get away. To come back. To be...

To be exactly where she was.

"You've changed, Elly," James said, looking down at his kneeling, spunk-splattered former girlfriend.

Elaine Lockley didn't think, in that moment, there were three words spoken in disappointment that could have cut her more deeply.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)