More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 67 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

A Clean Break

"C-can I call you...?"

James sighed.

"I don't know. I don't think this was a good idea. Give it a day at least. A full day, Elaine. Don't blow up my phone. I've got to think."

Elaine slam-slammed her hands into the edge of her steering wheel and stomped her feet into the floor of her car, growling to herself through gritted teeth.

Open, out, and with one hand on her purse and the other massaging her nose, the black teen used her hip to close her car door.

She could still feel it. S-smell it. Elly rubbed and wrinkled her stuffy nose, all the way to her mother's house.

Elaine stopped short of the door, angry hand outstretched...

Just short of the doorknob, Elaine's hand closed on nothing, turned and twisted emptiness. Lacquered fingernails bit into her palm for a moment, a brief moment, before the colored teenager turned and dropped her hand in disgust.

Slamming the door to her house wasn't going to help her. She wasn't a little girl, and wasn't looking for attention.

... Really didn't want attention. Probably no one was home. But...

Elly entered as quietly as she could. She entered, glanced around, and using her toes and heels, never bending, pried off her shoes.

Elaine sighed.

No movement. No awkward-or-worse greetings.

The relief Elly almost had a chance to feel caught in her throat, nearly choked her, when she heard heavy, male footsteps in the kitchen. When she peeked around the corner, and saw an unfamiliar, black laptop open on the coffee table.

Just like that, Elly was gone. Athletic brown legs ate up the stairs, and bare brown feet tiptoed the second floor hallway.

She crept, in the middle of the day, in her own home, to her own room.

Home. Between James and Brand... because of her actions, she might not even have a place that felt like Home. In two days, both men... she...

"Slut."

Elly felt the whisper, another girl's voice, slip out of her lips.

Two weary, dark-lashed eyes shut. Swallowing, lost in the implications of... of whatever that had been, Elly turned the door knob to her room and opened the door, opened her eyes, and for the second time in as many days interrupted her mother rummaging around in her room.

"M-Mom!"

This time... this time the older woman was thankfully clothed, and bent over inside her closet.

Her mom. Elaine instantly, instinctively cringed, and felt her stomach drop through the floor. After her experience with James, any confidence she had scrounged together about what had happened with her mother's... her friend the previous night...

"Elly!" Standing quickly, a nervous hand brushed up the older woman's body, over the chest of her thin, silk, jade-colored kimono, and touched her startled heart.

"E-Elly, you scared... I didn't hear... I was just getting..." Big, earnest eyes looked at Elly. Smiled, then didn't.

"Um, getting laundry put away. There were some things in your room, just some laundry..."

Again, Elly's mother smiled at her nervously. Definitely nervously.

... Nervously.

With everything that had happened, Elly's mom should have been angry... disgusted with her. The teen her eyes to stay up. To look, to meet, to...

Th-the bruises didn't look as bad as they had, and her mother had done her makeup well. Her hair, in contrast, was wet and unstyled. Poofy. She must have been home from work for at least an hour to have already showered and changed - the patterned kimono she wore was clearly for lounging. Lounging a-and showing off - the way it emphasized the older woman's -

Elly cleared her throat and tried to act normal. She said the first normal thing that popped into her head. "You're home early, Mom. Is everything at work -"

Elly's mom dropped her eyes to her daughter's naked feet.

Stupid!

Home early. Showered and changed and with concealing makeup already back on, engaged in productive chores.

Elly knew her mother, and for her to... work was almost sacred to her mother and...

She felt so stupid. Insensitive. Again, in this new day, and on top of all her other guilts... "I'm sorry. Don't answer. I'm really, really sorry, Mom. Mom, I -" Elly's voice cracked.

"E-Elaine..."

Guilt. Elly's partial release, her partial apology - even though it could only make things worse, she couldn't help but...

"Mom?" Elly whispered, "About last night? Drinking and... and laughing and..." Oh... god.

Oh-god-oh-god...

"Everything."

Everything.

Elaine's eyes met her mother's, for just a second.

"I'm so sorry. Really sorry." Sorry.

Sorry, even for her apology. Her mom had to know. Had to know that... that...

S-sorry.

Elly felt her hands cover her eyes.

Sorry.

"Oh, Elly..."

Warmth wrapped Elaine up. Silky softness pressed close to her, pressed against her body.

"Elly... Elly..."

"Elly, sweetheart - I love you so much, I..."

"Elly, you didn't do anything wrong. You couldn't. Ever. You didn't."

'You didn't do anything wrong.'

The words were an echo. And like a strange wave, a rush, Elly's guilt towards her mother washed away. Not because of the meaning of the simple words, but...

Elly extracted herself from her mom's clinging grasp.

God, she didn't know what. Why. She was so tense. With her back rigid and her shoulders slumped, Elly made her way to her bed and sat, wishing... she hugged her knees.

Something was missing. Something more she would also have liked to hug.

Big brown eyes looked from the carpeted floor up, searching her room. "Mom?"

"U-um," Elly's mother removed her own gaze from her daughter's toes, "Yes?"

Elly hesitated. It was embarrassing.

"Elly?"

It was nothing. She could look later, there were all sorts of places it... he... could be.

But... it would feel nice... Elly dropped her knees.

"Mom," Elly swallowed. She should just stop. She was... "Do you know where Mister Fluffy is?"

... She was ridiculous. Some 'adult'.

"... Who?"

Wh-who? Elly swallowed.

Who?!

There was no... her mother knew very well...!

"Mom, you know - !"

"- I gave him away."

O-oh.

Elaine's mouth dropped open. Her eyes blazed.

It w-wasn't a big deal.

Her heart thumped.

She couldn't... couldn't hold on to a stuffed animal forever. Just... just knowing that she wanted to hug...

But - b-but nothing else was missing! Why... why had - ?!

"Mom, you..." Leaning forward, half rising from her seat on her bed, Elly... "You didn't have the right to...! Dad gave me -"

Elly's mother flinched, and backed up a step, and in the doorway, one white knuckle rapped.

"Bad timing?"

Bad timing.

Her mom turned, and stuttered, "D-... B-"

Kimono flashing, the nappy-haired negress flew into the big man's arms, burying her face in his chest and knocking him back a step.

The sudden jealousy that stabbed Elly's breast was as overwhelming as it was unexpected.

"Hey, kiddo..." Brand murmured, stroking his fingers through the older woman's poofy hair.

Jealousy... confusion... guilt and shame all...

Elly found herself sitting back down on her bed, hands between her knees, feeling very... very out of place in her room.

Raising his eyes, Brand smiled kindly at the seated teen.

Unconsciously, almost against her will, Elaine rubbed and sniffed her squat little nose while, eyes still meeting Elly, Brand leaned further into her mother's hair, lifted it where it covered her ear, and whispered some...

Something that got a head shake, and a step back.

"Vanessa, you've done a good job. Let's stay on track - both of us." Gray eyes were off Elaine, and two big affirming hands firmly wrapped around her mother's upper arms and shoulders. "You'll go use your bathroom. Now is a great time - I'll make sure of it. Then you can start fixing an early dinner for everybody. You're hungry, right Nessie?"

B-bathroom?

"Right, Elly?"

"Um," Elly sat up straight. She... food was the last thing on her mind, but she had hardly eaten all day... or the previous day... "Yes. Yes, I'm starving."

"Um, thank you."

She thanked Brand. Not for the early dinner. The one her mom was making.

... But because he got her mom, with a final backward glance, out of her room. Because her mother was acting strangely, looking at her strangely in some way Elly couldn't put her finger on. Because her mom wasn't...

She just wasn't helping.

"I'm sorry, Elly."

He was sorry? Everything was Elaine's fault. Felt like...

"Can I say that? I don't want to intrude."

Didn't want to intrude, and didn't. Brand hovered over the edge of the portal to Elly's room, waiting...

"Yes, thank you. You..."

Elly stopped short of inviting her mom's... friend... in. And didn't have to. Brand took a step forward, leaving the door cracked, and tucked his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'm not going to ask how it went. That would be pretty fuckin' asinine, wouldn't it?"

In spite of herself, partly in shock, Elly grinned.

And almost immediately sobbed. Tears, laying in wait, just out of her consciousness, ambushed Elly before she had a chance.

"I-I... I feel so stupid. I s-still d-don't know wuh-what happened. What..." Elly's shoulders shook, her back, a hiccup of... "Wuh-hic-what w-went wrong..." What went wrong. What was wrong with her. What...

"Hey..."

The bed beside Elly sank under the tall man's weight, naturally leaning, tumbling the distraught black teen against the inside a firm male arm. Into the warmth of Brand's chest.

It felt so good. So much better.

"Hey... Elly... Elaine... it's not your fault."

Elly let it happen, let herself cry there until... it felt too good. Better than she deserved, and...

"Brand." Gaining control, swallowing her next fit, Elly straightened and pushed herself off, "Please. Please, I'm sorry. I can't. Can't do this. Wh-what happened..."

Elly swallowed again, and lowered her voice until it was just above a whisper. A vibration meant for just the two of them.

"What happened is a big deal. A huge deal. You don't know me." James had known her. He had known her all her life, and treated her like... "I'm not a slut, okay? I'm not e-easy, I don't just..."

"Elaine..." Brand turned, and cupped Elly's cheek, turned her face to his eyes. Searched her tear-streaked features.

"Is that what this is about? Who called you a slut?"

... Sh-she did.

"Elly?"

Brand took away his hand.

"Elly, come with me."

"Hold my arm. We're going to the bathroom. Come on."

Elly didn't quite hold Brand's arm, but after a moment sitting, hesitating, she touched him. Rested her fingertips against his forearm, and stood.

And her hand curled. She... she held him.

"That's a girl. Feel better?"

"... Yeah." Moving helped. Elly nodded, feeling more than a little embarrassed as she entered the hallway. She... she held a little tighter, stood a little closer. So close to Brand, with her mother...

Nowhere nearby. "Better. I think."

"Good girl." Brand lowered his arm and gently, barely brushed his hand to prompt and turn the teenager's butt.

With her bare feet picking up, Elaine scooted inside the bathroom and wished, for the first time in her life, that it didn't have a mirror. Her eyes were puffy, her nose was sniffly, her hair disheveled and...

She was a mess.

Brand grabbed a clean hand towel, and ran warm water from the sink.

She... she was also in very close quarters with her mom's younger, white...

"Tilt your head up."

He, Brand, clean shaven, looked down at the athletic colored girl, and started at her brow.

Wiping...

Down...

Wet. Warm. Hot - almost uncomfortable, but instead...

Perfect. Soothing, and just right. Down the bridge, and the side of Elly's nose.

Elly flinched as a small pressure reminded her of... the smell... the feeling of what James had left inside her skull.

"B-Brand..." Elaine pinched and itched her -

"Brand, I..."

"I wonder how often we look at ourselves in the mirror, and see what a stranger would see?"

Elly swallowed. Her remaining words caught, and exited her lips soundlessly, unformed by her teeth and tongue.

"We pose for our reflection, angle our heads just so. We expect what we've seen before, and see it again."

There... there was a certain rhythm to the older man's words. A whisper underneath, that tilted the Elly's head back, and allowed gentle warmth to press and wipe her drying tears away.

"Sometimes, even after we shouldn't. After we've changed."

You've changed, Elly.

Elaine shivered. Twitched. Clenched.

Brand stopped a moment. Paused cleansing the colored girl, allowing damp heat to linger on her skin.

"I see you, Elaine. Turn for me."

Not sure... not sure what... Elly felt a hand on her her shoulders, felt it turn her body turn, shift her head, until she was fully facing the bathroom mirror - eyes down, Brand behind her.

"Look."

Downcast eyes raised, and looked, and saw what the tall white man behind her had been seeing.

"You're very beautiful, Elaine."

Elly stopped fumbling with her nose.

"Would you feel uncomfortable if I shut the door?"

The colored teenager felt... watched her eyes shift to the side, to the open hallway, and watched herself do nothing, say nothing, as the door quietly swung closed beside her. Swung closed, and pressed shut.

Click

The quiet sound echoed, magnified by hard bathroom tiles.

She... she wasn't a slut.

Elly looked at herself, and saw the warm cloth, gently guided by a crushing white hand, stroke deliberately, soothingly, from the inside corner of her eye down her cheek, around her lips... and lift her chin, to wipe a faded, poorly cleaned white line hidden under the hollow of her jaw.

It was gone before Elly could react. Before she could lower her chin, struggle to the side. But not before she saw it, saw the stupefied, mortified expression on her face, herself... and saw Brand, behind her, looking.

At it, at her.

At everything.

"Much cleaner. You're far too pretty a girl to walk around like that." Brand smiled warmly, and wet his washcloth, turning it to a fresh new side.

He wiped Elly's brow again before she could process what was winning - the shame or relief. The discomfort or comfort.

It... it was gone, the residue. Physically wiped away. Mentally, though...

Somewhere in her memories, where Brand couldn't wipe away, cum, gunk, white filth was still resting, pooling all over her dark face.

Clean. She needed, needed to be clean - to be cleansed, and held.

"Good girl."

Brand wiped Elly's brow, while she closed her eyes and let it happen. She let his hand touch her, his thumb stroke her. That male closeness, tenderness... she had been... b-been denied or thwarted and - it had become even worse with James. Worse than denied. Elly's physical, emotional, spiritual connection with the men in her life a-all seemed to be unraveling, or long gone, or c-constantly...

Elly shuddered. Not this time. Encased in strong, male warmth, wrapped in... she pressed her hips down, and realized for the first time...

"Nn!"

Somehow, they had been so close, she had been so fixated on her feelings, her face, his words that Elaine had missed... or simply avoided thinking about... under the counter. Brand's hand had slid around her thigh, his thumb gently stroking just underneath the line of her shorts.

And Elaine had only noticed when she pressed her hips down, seeking more. Further.

"Please..." Elly gasped, and squirmed, wanting to... wanting to want to tell him to stop. To want to extract his hand.

She didn't. Couldn't. She was too close to Brand, too deeply needing him to clean her and to... to soothe her. To be with her and clean and... and his closeness wasn't just soothing - it was tension. Terrible, winding tension, that needed his strength, his presence to help, to relieve it... and that got worse by his being there. A maddening ebb and flow, of stress and relief th-that left Elly...

"Where else is there a mess, hmm?" Without warning, the touch to her thigh was gone, and just above the edge of the counter, Elaine watched as the button of her denim shorts was popped.

No! Elly's hands grabbed, immobilizing Brand's hand.

"It's okay, Elaine." The man behind her, supporting her, smiled and gently brushed a wavy lock of hair out of Elly's face. "I'll be careful - just the washcloth. I promise. Just getting you clean..." The hand, thumb hooked around Elly's waist, actually i-in her panties, pressed against her s-s-smooth... "Clean girl." Brand murmured. Her panties... her shorts...

Not forcing, exactly, but any lack of effort on Elaine's part, any weakening, and by tiny increments they f-f-fell d-... "Good girl. That's good. You don't need to feel dirty. Just a wash-"

"I'm a virgin." Elly whispered.

Blurted, desperately.

"Oh..." The tension at Elly's waist disappeared. "Oh, I see..." Brand's hand allowed Elly to guide it away, as far as her stomach, where he touched... spread his strong palm, his white fingers wide across her flat belly, supporting her outside her thin t-shirt.

Thank you... thank you...

Elly hugged the hand close to her stomach, pressed it in with both hands, heart pounding.

"Thank you..." Elly... Elly didn't know what she was thanking him for, just... just that sh-she... "Thank you..."

Shutting her eyes, pressed against the man behind her, Elaine angled her head into the wet washcloth, her lips, nuzzling into its damp warmth.

"You are a good girl, aren't you?"

Eyes squeezed shut, Elly nod- n-nodded.

Nodded.

"Here..." Slowly, carefully, the man supporting Elly lifted his hand from her tummy, and took one of her own small, delicate hands in his.

He placed it at her waist. Slid it against her hip, thumb inside her shorts.

"We won't hurt that. Hurt you."

Her other hand... a gentle grip...

"I promise."

Her other hand, her other thumb slipped inside her shorts, at her opposite hip.

Eyes still shut, lips grasping dampness...

A hand touched Elly's elbow, prompted it down, and her hands - muscle memory of a lifetime took over.

Elaine slid her panties, her shorts, off her hips, over her butt...

The confused colored girl's modesty dropped to the floor, around her ankles, in a single, small bundle.

The warm cloth left Elly's mouth, "Breathe, Elly."

Breathe. Elly could barely stand. Her... her bare brown butt rubbed against soft, navy pants behind her.

Breathe.

B-brea-

Elly gasped.

The teen gasped, and nearly collapsed. A strong arm crossed her torso, ribs to shoulder, pressing her breasts, keeping her from flopping forward.

Warm, soft wetness, c-clean wetness slowly, gently... touched. Pressed, wiped her bare black mound.

"Buh-Buh-Bran-"

"Shh..." In the mirror, Elly saw... saw Brand's calm, kind-but stern face l-looking... looking at her face, into her eyes...

While below, the warm cloth gently passed over Elaine's erect clitoris.

"Nh-!"

Both of Elly's trembling hands flew to her mouth, one clamping over her lips, one clamping over the other.

Qu-quiet! Quiet - her... downstairs her m- "Mo-o-"

"Your knees are shaking."

Elly's knees...

God. Her legs were wet noodles. If Brand's arm wasn't across her ribs... her chest and shoulder, the teenager would have -

"Let's get you safely seated. I'm going to boost you - Up!"

The washcloth slapped wetly into the sink, and as one unit - Brand stepped Elly back and lifted one of her bare thighs, setting one heel on the hard porcelain...

"Up," Brand repeated, prompting Elly's thigh, making her... the other leg was a longer reach for him. Without knowing wh-what... Elly flexed her ankle, raised her knee - and helped pass her other foot over the lip of the bathroom counter.

In front of her own eyes, reflected in perfect silver, the black girl saw herself, legs spread, moved. Felt the strong hands on her body and butt hover over the counter.

Saw as well as felt her round bubble butt slowly lowered - to nestle into the wash basin of her bathroom sink.

"Better." Brand stated confidently.

Even splayed across the counter, Elly's knees shook a moment. Her legs, her strong, athletic legs...

She had to sit. Had to. B-but... 'better'...

For a scary, quivery moment, Brand's body and warmth left Elly's back, his presence behind her - looking on in the mirror. Everything but one big hand between her shoulderblades to keep her from falling straight to the floor. The teen had to catch her head, stiffen her neck, a-and...

Wait.

Swallowing. Blinking. For an eternal, trembling moment, Elly waited. She waited, and a hand appeared.

Her p-panties. Lacy, silky white bikini panties flipped onto the counter. Panties she was supposed to wear for James. That he had gotten her as a gift, and found again after a quick rummage through a drawer.

Panties used by Brand a moment later to wipe a fresh tear from Elly's cheek, one she hadn't seen or felt.

"Crybaby..." Brand chided lightly, smiling warmly behind Elaine. Reaching forward, he once again manipulated the faucet handle, raised the drainstop and dropped a single squirt of handsoap into the wash basin.

The washcloth and the warm-hot water raised together, pooling around the globes of Elly's seated brown buttcheeks. "Crybaby getting washed in the sink."

Brand's little tease...

She... she had been crying, with Brand, so much since meeting him. A-and getting washed in the sink like a little bitty baby... and Elly didn't want to sniffle, knowing what was in her nose, and didn't want to blow, with Brand...

"It's okay, Elly." One hand stopped the water, and squeezed the soaking wet washcloth. Used it. Cleaned... t-touched... "You're cared for."

Touched her mound again. The insides of her thighs, the lowermost crack of her black butt, e-everything but...

Elaine flinched, struggled her face away for a moment as Brand lifted her sticky, smelly... her p-panties - damp with her own... her response to Brand, and before him James.

Elly struggled as Brand lifted her panties to her runny nose, and wiped.

The humiliation was almost unbearable.

Almost, but below, l-lower, the washcloth touched the sweet, grasping need between Elly's legs. Touched, wiped everything, and the sink-stuck babied black teen gasped, and got another quick wipe to her nose as well as her slit.

"M-ng!" E-Elly, hands over her mouth...

"It's okay..." Brand soothed, stroking Elly's softest, neediest place.

"It's okay. I know. I know, Elly." Brand...

Brand pinched shut Elly's more clear nostril. Her dirty one... he left her dirty one open, to her panties.

Brand kn-knew.

"Be a big girl, Elly, get all that stuff out. Blow, Elly."

Knew.

"Big blow."

SnN-Fffph!

"Good girl!"

Her nose... Her c-clit...

"That's really good!"

In the mirror Elly saw - saw the white man wiping effluent from her broad brown nose for her. Saw how ridiculous she looked. Saw her legs spread wide, the off-pink bottoms of her feet, with only the faucet providing mirrored modesty for her privates.

Elly saw Brand fold her panties around the runny offering she had left inside, and exchange them for a Q-tip.

A Q-tip?

"Just one more thing, then all clean, Elly."

The little swab got dipped, shaken, and rotated and -

Up. And Elly realized Brand's intention - realized and instinctively slid one of her mouth-silencing hands to block her nostrils.

For nearly the first time ever, Brand frowned at Elly. Frowned and stopped washing... w-washing Elly's privates in the sink.

Frowned - like James, who would never, could never hurt her. Who she always believed...

It was like...

It was awful.

Elly dropped her hand back down. The frown turned into a smile - Brand smiled at her, for her. Palming the swab, he took her fingers in his.

He touched her nose with them, and pressed up until the fleshy cartilage of her nostrils distended. Until her head tilted back to touch his chest.

Until, when she looked in the mirror, Elly saw her broad, cavernous noseholes stretch to resemble something less than human.

"Good girl."

A snout. A wet, deep, hairy... thing, pulsing with her breath and -

"Perfect. Hold it just like that, Elly."

Brand stroked his Q-tip-holding hand through Elly's tousled hair, and the other...

The other pressed, pushed right into Elly's vulva - mashing and holding and manipulating while his male gaze penetrated her stretched nasal holes. Elly could see... see exactly what he was looking at - her forbidden hairs and dirty boogers and... a-and...

"Hold still, sweetie." Brand kissed Elly's hair.

"M-nN!"

Elly's brow tightened to a knot. The swab hovered, suspended...

And right before her eyes, slipped into Elly's wide open nose hole.

D-deep!

Pupils constricted to panicked pinpricks, Elly found her hand instinctively defending... holding the inside of Brand's elbow. Th-the feeling of him pressing against the entrance to -

"B-Bran-"

"Shh-sh-sh..." The white man shushed, and between her legs...

"BrN-AH-Am-mhnn-" Elly's hand stopped defending against Brand's arm, and slapped over her lips.

The black girl moaned, glared, squirmed, and pleaded, pressed her back against the man behind her, pressed her butt forward into the hand firmly massaging her, a-and -

In her snout-nose, the swab slowly, carefully slipped to the tender entrance of her sinuses, and back out, cleaning in front of her eyes, doing its own m-m-massage, it's own cleansing, while below...

"See? You're getting all clean, all better, Elly."

"Mmm-hm-hmm-hmmm!" Elly, brow knitted, nostril penetrated, moaned like a... a-a...

Loud, teetering and... and almost on the verge of... her throat, h-her belly, she was going to t-twitch and hump her way right to... she... Elly kicked her heels on the counter and whimpered into her hand. H-humping her butt, sloshing water, she p-pressed her swollen, hot puss into -

Nothing.

"Mm."

The flood of sensation was... the firm male palm, thick fingers, the feeling of penetration in h-h-her... Elly's nose wrinkled, and...

Gone.

The bereft black teen shuddered and tried a last, futile hip-buck.

G-gone. Elly...

"Mm," Brand repeated. Elaine's eyes roamed... found the image in front of her face - Brand holding her swab up in the air, frankly studying the device.

Panting, needing, eyes focusing... morbid curiosity drew Elly from the mirror, from Brand, to the actual tiny bulb itself - pure white cotton, tainted by her tiny dislodged black hairs and her... Goopy, dripping m-mess.

"Maybe one more clean will do it."

Between her legs, the pretense of a washcloth was gone. A bare hand... strong fingers directly touched, manipulated Elly's soft folds. Her thick, stiff little n-nub.

"What do you think, Elly?"

Think? Elly... Elaine... didn't... she needed. Needed. Needed to be held and touched and k-kissed and... a-and...

T-touched.

Renewing her grip on her nose, the negro girl offered her nostrils up, pressing and flaring big and wide - and saw every bit of it. Saw her distressed, mouth-covered, nostril-gaping black face nod, agreeing in the mirror - one... one more clean.

That vision, burned in the pretty teen's brain, rolled to the ceiling with her eyes when she got an affectionate -

"Oin-gnH!"

A-a pat and firm rub to the soft, swollen brown flesh between her legs, prompting a ridiculous near-oink, a kind of... of p-piggy squeal of approval.

"That's my good girl," Brand smiled. Smiled for Elly.

A damp, fresh swab a-angled to penetrate her nostril.

The negro girl's eyelids shot wide open.

"Hnk!"

"Oh, wow. You took it so much better this time."

"HhnnGhGk!" Elly s-s-snorted!

W-wait!

Too quickly, Brand's hand was back between her legs.

"GnnN-Nhh!" Brand swirled the swab, masturbating Elly's clit, practically m-muh-masturbating her mucous membrane while -

"Ynngg-gh!"

N-noisy!

Piggy-noisy, echoing off the bathroom w-

Oh, g-god her... M-Mo-

Taking a risk, clenching her jaw tight, Elaine's hand left her mouth and groped for... for anything. Anything that she could bite, anything that could muffle her grunts and squeals.

Anything that she could get to - to stuff in her mouth before her lips betrayed her.

Filthy, smelly, slimy panties.

"Ah!" Elly grunted in surprise - her soiled trophy ripped from her trembling fingers just before she could shove them in her mouth.

"Elly - icky!" Brand scolded, "Ish!"

The white man quickly dunked and swished her undies in the sudsy pool around her butt, and, dripping wet -

"Here."

S-stuffed! Froth around her mouth, shooting up in her under- nose, Elly opened her lips and clapped her hand around astringent, bitter bubbles and salty, yucky sn-

E-Elly sealing it all up tight, even while her throat protested and her stomach turned.

"Gh-gK!"

Just in time. Brand's hand swirled once in the hot water, and went straight to -

"There she is."

Elly bit on her bitter, juicy panties - bit and sucked on her squeals and snorts and -

"You've got such a nice, big, big-girl clitty, Elly."

Brand whispered... he nuzzled her ear, eyes on hers, in the mirror, and spoke directly into the frantic, kicking, boggle-brained black girl's head.

"The way it pops up... it's so easy to find and fun to play with. You're a natural, sweetie. You were born for this."

"Mnh!"

"Do your squirt for me, Elly."

"Mmnnhh!"

"You're such a pretty girl - do a big squirt. Show me, show us how good you can be. Squirt, Elly. Be a good girl and -"

"MmnNUH! Nh-ghK! GhK!"

Instinct, preservation kept Elly's head in place, but the rest of her body tensed, arched, her toes curled and her brow scrunched and her butt, her belly - everything clenched until -

Right in front of her saucered eyes, Elly saw the shaky, quick liquid stream squirt like a rocket. Felt s-s-something spurt and spurt until it sputtered out. Something inside her, so... so humiliatingly warm and sticky, she felt herself empty again and again and..

She saw it spray, splattering across her own image. Arcing in a sick stream while she bucked and snorted and squealed.

Elly felt it all, saw it all, and kept her snouty nose wide open for Brand to masturbate through the whole soul-shattering ordeal.

All sprayed out, Elly's butt hit the sink.

Black.

Distant. Black.

It... it took a faint moment, an effort, and the feeling of her body being dragged back, her limp legs dropping for Elly to realize she was still quite conscious.

That her eyes had just rolled back into her head. She...

B-blurry. The mirror was so bright a-and... Elly turned her head away, didn't see. Didn't want to see, just...

Just... held. Brand was holding her, securing her.

"Elaine? Stand. Can you stand?"

S-stand? E-Elly could barely... she... her eyes were back, looking, but...

"Good girl."

Elly... Elly, bare bottom dripping in soapy water, turned and - arms. Thick and male and... his chest. She... he was so close and some new need, an urge almost as powerful as any that she had felt...

Elly her wobbly toes. Got on tip-toes.

Kiss.

One kiss. One - just one. P-please...

Please...

"Ah..." Brand cleared his throat, and stopped the bottomless black girl with a gentle hand on her collarbone.

The handsome white man winced, and instead reached between Elaine's thick lips to gingerly, with two pinched fingers, extract a pair of snotty, drooly, soggy white panties.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)