More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What mission should they embark upon?

Episode 1: Clearing out a cave full of Gnolls

Monstrous creatures near towns and cities have recently begun to grow more aggressive and more sexual, attacking settlements and travelers far more frequently, but now with the intent to and pillage rather than kill. With scores of young women going missing or being taken in broad daylight, those with kind hearts and full pockets put out bounties and rewards for any information on the cause of this horrible enchantment.

But this particular story is a little bit less grand than that. Bands of Gnolls: Hyena-like beast-men, known for their tribal communities and superstitious magic, had started to grow aggressive near the town of Newpertsville, where Fuu and the rest of the crew were staying. All it took was a tip from a local blacksmith whose daughter had been taken as to where exactly the main encampment was located, and the four heroines set out.

“We ought to take this slowly,” said Becky as the crew made their way through the woods toward the cave the gnolls were occupying. “Let me go on ahead by myself, I can scout them out and find out what we’re up against before we have to deal with them, then we can form a plan and take them out as a team!”

“Why don’t we just hit them head on? Run right up ready to go and Whammo! Take ‘em out!” Emmaline stepped out in front of the group, walking backward so she could make emphatic gestures while arguing her case. “They’re just gnolls, after all—what’s the worst they could do?”

“If you are going to scout, you at least ought to take me a long…” Liv added, quietly.

What plan do they follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)