More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What plan do they follow?

Emmaline gets to have her fireworks

"You know what? You're right, Emmaline" Fuu said. "They're just Gnolls, really. What's the worst they could do? And besides, its been quite a while since we got a chance to blow off some steam. Lets have some fun with this one!" Fuu grinned, hefting her Glaive over her shoulder and leaning back.

"Hooray!" Emmaline jumped in the air, beaming-- her thin clothing emphasizing the bounce of her womanly features. "I can't wait!"

The group made their way to the cave entrance quickly, only following the vaguest idea of stealth. They reached the cave entrance to find it guarded by two Gnolls, standing fully nude high atop two guard towers, one on either side of the cave entrance. Emmaline was practically bouncing the entire time, beaming with excitement, talking cheerily about just how much fun this was going to be!

As they reached the entrance, the Gnolls looked up at them, recognition dawning on their faces. One of the Gnolls tilted its head back, giving off a loud howl, while the other scampered down off of its tower, it's eyes filled with lust. A disgusted Liv quickly noticed that both Gnolls were sporting large, red erections. She readied her rifle and took aim.

"Alright, Emmaline! Blow em sky high!" Fuu grinned to her friend.

"You got it!" Emmaline flung her hands forward, leaning into the emphatic gesture as she flung a massive blast of fire from her finger tips toward the Gnoll on the ground, slaying him instantly, and tossing his burning corpse back against the wall. Before she could loose her second shot, a loud "bang!" rang out, and the second Gnoll dropped from his tower with a hole clean through his chest.

Did the other Gnoll's hear the guards distress call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)