More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Did the other Gnoll's hear the guards distress call?

The entirety of the Gnoll clan comes running

Only moments after the second guard's body hit the ground, a deep, powerful roar echoed from somewhere in the back of the cave, out over the field and the four adventuresses. It was followed shortly by the sound of feet, running along the cave floor, perhaps a dozen, maybe several dozen individuals. With the way travel through the cave warped the sounds, it was difficult to get a proper estimate, but one thing was for sure: the girls were severely outnumbered.

Fuu stepped forward into the clearing, taking point as the Gnolls began to pour out of the cave. At least a dozen of them, dressed half nude and fully erect like the two guards came to stand in a rough group just outside the cave entrance, withing throwing distance of Fuu and the rest of the group. The Gnolls looked restless, hungry for action, but something held them back if only just barely.

As the girls tried to think through their plan of action, another smaller group of Gnolls exited the cave, joining their foaming brethren. Four of them were dressed in heavier armor than Gnolls typically wore, carrying finer weapons in the facsimile of knights. While these four did look slightly more refined and were generally larger than their rabble of brethren, their faces were equally lustful, perhaps even more so. Still, they stood waiting while the final two Gnolls exited the cave.

First was a smaller Gnoll, covered in tribal paint marks. He walked hunched over and carried a small staff. Fuu immediately recognized him as some sort of dark shaman, a practitioner of some wicked art and likely responsible for the lust filled state of the other Gnolls, though he might also have been the only thing holding them back.

The other Gnoll was massive, nearly twice the size of any other creature present, with well defined muscles and a large cock between his legs, nearly the length of Becky's forearm. He stood fully upright, carrying a massive polearm with an ax affixed to the end. He had sparse tribal tatoos as well and seemed to be in some way effected by the dark magic of the shaman. While most of the Gnolls instantly locked their attention on the four girls, the chieftain took note of the fallen guards. His face twisted into a viscous snarl as he looked up at Fuu and barked something in a language none of the girls understood.

How do the Bravos back up their frontal on the Gnolls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)