More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What plan do they follow?

Liv and Becky will scout together

"Okay, Becky, I'll have you go on ahead and see what lies in wait for us" Fuu placed a hand on her close friend's shoulder. "But! I'm sending Liv with you-- okay? I don't want you risking this one on your own, you need to have back up."

Becky and Liv both nodded. Of all the members of the group, Liv had always gotten along best with Becky, the doctor's kind and non-judgmental personality made it much easier to open up to her than most people, and Liv's secretive personality was generally her biggest barrier from friendship.

The two of them made their way toward the cave where the Gnolls had set up their camp. Becky moved like a shadow, while Liv was somewhat less stealthy, though still fairly hard to spot to the average onlooker. They reached the cave entrance with no trouble, to see that it was protected by two guard towers, one on either side of the entrance, with a Gnoll guard atop each one, both guards wielding bows.

The Gnolls were scanning the horizon, but both seemed at least a little anxious, restless. They were both fully naked from the waist down and sporting sizable, fully erect, red canine cocks. The girls exchanged frowning looks and retreated further back into the forest to talk.

"If I were on my own, I'd just whip up a quick potion of invisibility and pass right through..." Becky theorized, frowning as she went through her medicinal pouch. "But with two of us, I'd only be able to make a potion about half as strong... they'd still be able to see us, but it might afford us enough of a level of camouflage to get us past them."

"They way I see it-- there's two of them, and two of us. They don't know we're here yet. So, we get the drop on them, take them out and go on our merry way." Liv responded, adjusting her rifle over her shoulder. "Less risk and you get to save some potions for later."

How do Becky and Liv get past the guards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)