More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

How do Becky and Liv get past the guards?

They take out the guards together

"With your poisons and my precision, they won't even have time to react" Liv insisted.

"Hm... we do make a pretty great team," Becky agreed, giving a comforting smile. "Okay, we'll do this your way. I'll sneak up on the one on the left, and when I'm in position, you take your shot-- got it?"

Liv nodded and soon scurried off to find a spot in the trees to wait for Becky's command. Since she was already aware of what the blonde was planning, she had less trouble spotting Becky than she otherwise would have. It was still a little difficult to keep track of her, even though the two had worked together before. Liv kept her eyes locked on Becky as the blonde made her way to the gaurd tower on the left, and carefully made her way up it, step by step until she was finally in position to strike.

When she saw Becky draw her knife from her paralytic poison filled sheath, Liv readied her shot, lining up the scope and taking a deep breath.

Can Becky and Liv successfully take out the guards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)