More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What plan do they follow?

Becky will go it alone

"Becky can handle the scouting,” Fuu said, earning an appreciative smile from her close friend. “We all know she’s quieter than a mouse, or even Liv” she continued with a grin, placing a hand on the sniper’s back who gave an embarrassed chuckle.

“Okay,” Emmaline gave in with a sigh, letting her shoulders slump melodramatically. “I mostly just wanted to get to make some big fire-y explosions!”

“Well, once we know what we’re dealing with, I’m certain there’ll be space in the plan for you to blow up some dog people” Fuu gave a sympathetic smile to Emmaline before turning to Becky, taking on a more serious look. “You be careful in there, okay? If things look to dangerous, get out immediately. I’d rather go in blind than have you get caught, okay?”

Becky agreed, and, after some short preparations, parted ways from the rest of the group, leaving them in a small, makeshift encampment while she went on alone to check out the entrance to the Gnolls’ lair.

***

Becky arrived at the entrance to the cave, to find that the Gnolls had set up fortifications in front of the entrance. Two sentries were posted on top of two towers which stood on either side of the opening, bows held at the ready.

As Becky observed them from her hiding spot behind a tree, she couldn’t help but notice their strange style of dress. Both sentries were wearing what looking like a fairly traditional leather breastplate, indicating that they did have the resources to armor themselves. Much to her surprise and slight disgust, however, both Gnolls were completely naked from the waste down. Their red, canine cocks stood at full attention while the Gnolls watched and waited. They paced back and forth, as though it took all the restraint they possessed to stay at their posts.

Becky had seen the two guards, but still had no idea what was inside, and hadn’t the slightest estimation of what kind of numbers they were dealing with. Really, she supposed, they were no better off than before she scouted.

With the right potions to disguise herself, Becky might be able to slip past the guards unnoticed. However, Gnolls were known for their keen sense of smell. She would have to be extremely cautious if she were to press onward.

Does Becky press on alone or go for back up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)