More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Does Becky press on alone or go for back up?

Becky falls back

As Becky was considering how best to approach, one of the Gnolls suddenly started sniffing the air. After a moment, he barked something is a strange, guttural language, and gestured toward the trees in the general direction that Becky was hiding. As the other Gnoll was starting to back something back, Becky made her retreat, fleeing back into the trees as stealthily as possible. She knew she could probably lose them in the underbrush if the spotted her and tried to give chase, but Becky didn't want to give away their approach.

With the Gnolls slightly more alert than they had been before, Becky decided it would be best to fall back for now.

While she might have been able to make it past the guards on her own, Becky didn't want to think about what would happen if she got caught. Even without spotting her, or having any idea she was there, both guards were already bottomless, their cocks full erect. It was as though they were waiting for some poor woman to stumble upon them so they could have their way with her.

Becky was having no part of that, after taking one final look at the cave entrance, trying to make note of anything that might be useful to the group when they attacked, she retreated back toward the clearing where the rest of her group was waiting.

Continue:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)