More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Does Becky press on alone or go for back up?

Becky continues onward

Despite her better judgement and that little voice in the back of her head screaming for her to turn around and walk away, Becky really didn’t want to go back empty handed. It’d be pretty shameful to run away from a simple pair of Gnolls. And besides, her job in the group was twofold—potions and sneaking. If Becky couldn’t handle this, then half her usefulness was down the drain.

Still, she couldn’t help but occasionally glance down at the Gnoll’s cocks. They were large, red, and almost seemed to be throbbing with arousal. Becky didn’t want to think about what might happen if they spotted her.

After ducking back a bit out of earshot, Becky took out her potions kit and mixed up a draught. The potion would reduce her size and render her near invisible to the unwary observer as it masked her in what amounted to a layer of chameleon camouflage, with only a slight ripple effect to mark her outline. If she moved slow enough, she would be nearly impossible to notice. Of course, if anything jostled her too roughly, she’d be returned to normal, and a complete sitting duck.

Becky took a deep breath—it was go time. With her kit all packed up once more, she slowly began to creep her way toward the entrance to the cave, sidling along, not too far from one of the short watch towers. Inch by inch she made her way forward, doing her very best to control her breathing and make her footsteps as light as possible.

Right when she was about to pass between the two towers, she heard one of the Gnolls bark something in a language she didn’t speak, and both guards rose to their full height, suddenly on high alert. Every bone in her body screamed for her to run, but if she did, the disguise would wear off. She needed to take it slow. If she panicked, she was done for. It was still possible the Gnolls hadn’t actually noticed her yet.

Do the guards catch Becky?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)