More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Day 31 - It's Halloween


Soundly asleep, you awaken to the LOUD sound of shattering stone and bent iron. You wake up with a startle, immediately cowering back into a corner to try and get an idea of what the heck is even happening! Slowly but surely, the surrounding cloud of dust settles back down and you see a massive hole in the prison cell with a layer of rubble laying out a perfect path to the outside! The werewolf did it! You are free!

Without hesitation, you get up and stumble forward -- it's then that you feel a sudden flood of lurk-warm semen drooling out of your violated cunt and down your thighs! Every step causes more of it to be expelled, and you awkwardly waddle forward with slightly spread legs... while leaving a slippery trail along your way. It doesn't take long for the cold temperature to further tease your wet lady bits, turning all that moisture into a chilling combination of discomfort. Brrrr!

As quickly as you can given the circumstances, you continue escaping. Initially you just try to get out of the prison, once done with that you can already see a few villagers gathering in the distance with a huge bunch of torches and pitchforks. Better go the other way... thankfully, the moon was still providing enough light to guide you towards the beach-side of the village. Dark and abandoned, a perfect place to hide. Throughout it all, you stay crouched and stick close to the old buildings, sneaking as much as you can. If you're lucky, the villagers will prioritize looking for that stupid werewolf anyway. He's the one who broke the cell.

Once you get closer to the pier, you hide near the water and stay low.

Just gotta wait until dawn, and then figure out how to get back home. All this magic surely has to be connected somehow, and those weird puzzles must be a part of it.

Out of nowhere, you suddenly spot a really, really long fish splashing out of the water -- no -- that's not a fish, it's a tentacle! "Eeep! What the hell is going on!!" you curse while at the same time turning around to try and run back towards the village! But! The tentacle immediately wraps around your ankle and pulls your feet off the ground! The world spins, and you're suddenly upside down with your arms hanging off to the sides, struggling helplessly. "Help! Someone! Heeelhb--!!" A second tentacle swiftly silences you by pushing right into your open mouth and shoving its way down your throat! As soon as you start , you attempt biting down on the disgustingly slimy appendage but didn't even mange to break its skin! Just as you begin running out of breath, it pulls back just barely enough for you to inhale again.

At the same time, another set of tentacles emerges from the dark waters and begins wrapping around your petite legs, snaking their way upwards until you suddenly feel one of the slippery things getting comfortable between the cheeks of your bum! "Nhhh--!!" You couldn't manage to get a single word out with that stupid thing in your mouth! Your misfortune is met by a sudden thrust, as the tentacle wriggles its way into your rear-end and begins exploring your insides while you squirm and thrash around uselessly. You could feel it gradually expanding and thinning while inside your body, like it had a mind of its own! It was a strange, alien sensatoin and incredibly awkward! Far from being done, another one of its arms was slathering a batch of goo around the entrance of your pussy, coating your labia with an ample amount, before simply pushing right on between the lips of your vag and delving inwards! "Ahnnn! Nnnnh!" Again you try biting down on it, but it's no good! Crap, crap!

With some chaotic rhythm, they begin fucking in and out of each one of your holes, deeply penetrating your rear, your pussy, and your mouth while you remain elevated multiple feet off the ground with nobody to help! Worse yet, you can feel the tentacle inside your pussy steadily snaking its way deeper in until it reaches your womb! A sharp, stinging pain makes you flinch and yell into your gag! It wasn't nearly enough to scare the invader off however, as it began gently pushing and nudging against your tender cervix, its tiny tip slowly coaxing the small muscle to open up! Not possible! No! Stop!

Just as it began to make its slippery journey into your womb, the core of your femininity, a sudden arc of lightning thundered down and crashed into the waters in front of you! With white-open eyes you watched on as a bestial roar left the ocean and the tentacles swiftly retreated out of your holes and into the dark abyss! A heavy thud follows as you fall face-first into the sand, an exhausted groan passing your lips.

"Sorry 'bout that," a youthful female voice came from... above? You look up to see her. In the air. Riding a broom. Since her silhouette was right in front of the full moon, you couldn't make out most of her features aside from a petite body dressed in a snugly fitting dress with orange rims. An over-sized wizard's hat rested on top her head, with similarly orange rims. "Hope you enjoyed your short Halloween trip nonetheless. I'm Trixie! I have to thank you."

"Wha-what the hell? What's going on?" you ask her while struggling to get back onto your feet. Your butt was hurting, your pussy aching, and your shirt was torn in multiple places -- thankfully you weren't injured besides a few scratches across your chest, kindly provided by the stupid wolf-person-thing. "Is this your fault?" Angrily you glare back up at her.

"No, no. Well, yes it is! You know, it happened just a few days ago. Some of these fanatics managed to tie me to one of their pillars and set me on fire, can you believe it? SO rude. 'Witch, witch' they chanted like a bunch of monkeys that escaped the zoo. Luckily you were available to help me out, all I needed was some energy of the... you know, sexual kind in order to jump back to life. You provided plenty and then some! Thank you!" She happily twirled around on her little broom for a moment, showing off just how excited she was to be among the living again. What a messed up resurrection spell. "You know, next time, it's also enough to simply... I dunno... masturbate? Sexual energy is all I need, so don't get uncomfy just to rez good ole' Trixie, mmmkay?"

"Oh you vile, little, preposterous, stupid--"

"Salut, Madame! I'm looking forward to our next meet-up!" she chuckled with barely contained joy, blissfully flying a few more circles with rapid speed before pausing a few feet away from you and pointing a small wooden wand at your face.

POW!

A sudden blast of air knocks you backwards and into the dark ocean, you take a deep breath moments before impacting on the cold surface and being drawn underwater! You gasp, cry out and lose all sense of what's up and down! You are drowning! Shit, shit! Can't breathe! Can't see! The blurry image of the distant moon fades out of view as a mass of water buries you underneath, and everything turns dark from a lack of light.

With crazy , you are suddenly flung right out of Gwen's wardrobe and have your fall softened by her bed. After giving yourself a quick check-up you are pleased to see you are still alive, and in one piece. Completely drenched in water and smelling of fish, but in one piece. "Jesus. Fuck! What's WRONG with people!" Magic seriously needs a rework! Way too wild! Way too unpleasant! This isn't nearly as cool as it's made to look like in the movies!

"Witches are bitches!" you shout at the stupid wardrobe. "And you forgot my shorts! They are still gone! You owe me!"

A small white object is suddenly expelled from the wardrobe and hits the wall behind you with a metallic clang. Did she summon a new pair of shorts for you just to -- oh... bending forward, you pick the small object off the ground and give it a closer inspection. It's not like that's even needed since you had recognized it almost instantly. A pregnancy test.

"Screw you, too." I hate witches.

Happy Halloween! As little gift from me to you, let's discover what type of stories are popular!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)