More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Who be The....and how your life changes ?

Bryce Melton - vampirism

It's October 15, just a couple of weeks til Halloween. Bryce is outing together a costume for a party. It's a more adult oriented party that is hosted by a lonely man every year, well since last year when he moved to town. Oddly enough theirs been three woman go missing in the past year near his place. The first was Terra Albright, who went to school with Bryce, and that happened last Halloween sometime, at least that is what the police says.

The second was from out of town, and the third was also local, but he didn't know her.

No one know s the man's name, just he always wear a suite, and cape.

Bryce didn't attend this guy's party last year, but thus year his friend Cortney invited him along, she didn't want to go alone, so Bryce agreed to attend it as a friend. Cortney's bf is busy , or so he says. Bryce is dressing as a cowboy, as Cortney is going as princess.

The days leading up to the party is uneventful, except Cortney got dump by her bf, he said he had found his true soulmate in another. But now it's Halloween, and Bryce is to meet with Cortney at her place, then they are heading over to the party, which starts at sunset.

He arrives at Cortney's around 6:00 p.m., sunsets at 7:46. Bryce knocks on the door and she answers, wearing a gorgeous blue , fancy looking dress. "So what you think of my costume?" Cortney asks. Bryce looks her over, as old feelings resurface "you look great" he reply's. Come on in...mother took Carter and Destiny, she's taking them trick or treating" she says. They catch up with each other before heading out .

They get to the guys place at sundown, and they was surprised to see he had built it up into a mansion. "How much money does this guy have anyways" says Cortney.

They see several great customs, along with sexy versions of them as well.

Then Cortney sees a familiar face at the door, as they park. "Isn't that...Terra" says Cortney, Bryce looks, as he slows down "it is her...she's looks great in that red and black leather " says Bryce. Who gets shaped by Cortney "really ....looking at other women when on a date with me" she says.

"Wait...what....I thought we were just friends" says Bryce. "Relax I'm kidding.....but who knows " reply's Cortney, rubbing his leg. Bryce parks and they get out.

Follow Up is ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)