More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bryce193 bryce193

Follow Up is ?

The Party has Begun

Bryce and Cortney approach the front door. It's been replaced with an antique wooden door that looks to be 17th century, at least.

Theirs a couple of sexy cat girls greeting everyone as they come in. "Welcome to they festivities" they say in unison, one is red headed, the other blonde. As they enter, the whole inside looks Victorian, and medieval mixed in a blender. Several people showed and are already drunk from the punch fountain. Bryce then notices that Cortney has left the room, so he decides to check out the activities at this party., meanwhile Cortney has entered the dance room, which waste the left of the entrance.

That's were she runs into Terra "long time no see Cortney.....that's a nice costume" she says. Tera is wearing a sexy leather get up with a cape, with fangs in her mouth, and red eyes. "That's an amazing Vampire costume, but we all heard you disappeared" reply's Cortney. "Nope....been hear the whole time....in fact...I know someone would love to .....meet you" Terra says, looking Cortney right in the eyes. Cortney feels a strange feeling overcome her, as Terra extends a hand. "Well want to meet my master ?" Terra asks, Cortney then takes her hand.

Back in another room, Bryce has encountered a interesting activity. It's spin the bottle, but the person it lands on has to do a dare, or take off a piece of their costumes.

Well....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)