More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

Does he agree?

Sinisterly yes

Darrell paused for a moment, before he smiled.

_So this bitch wasn't on birth control _he thought to himself. Well the boys would definitely need to hear about that.

The thought of impregnating you with a black baby hardened his cock inside you.

"I agree, so long as you're always enthusiastic and eager," Darrell said, his cock gorging with blood again.

"Darrell, please, we just did..." you groaned, not knowing his plan, but still obligated to allow him to fuck you whenever, wherever he and his friends wanted until tomorrow night.

You stayed silent as Darrell began to thrust inside you again, the sound of wet, squishy thrusting filling the air. You were squeezing his cock, milking it with your anal muscles, sore and tired, but still responsive.

You wanted that money, and you definitely were willing to make full use of your temporary body to get it. You pushed back eagerly against his black rod, rotating your hips, rubbing his cock against your rectal walls.

You could feel his delight as you him deep inside your body. You grabbed his black hand and placed it on one of your hanging breasts. He groped with intensity, as you continued to ram him inside of you. You ignored the pain, gritting your teeth as his cock speared inside you like a greek hoplite. At least his fresh cum had lubricated your anal passage and his cock slid in without too much resistance.

"Do you like my little ass?" you moaned at him, grabbing his arm to push him deeper inside you.

"Oh damn babe!" Darrell answered back.

"Is it worth 5k to fuck your little whore, to share me with your friends, to violate me all over?" you continued, as he rutted into you like a feral dog.

"Oh yes!" he groaned back, his eyes rolling back into his head. For the first time you felt power, as your ass squeezed and grinded against his cock, he was at your mercy. You exhaled, your breath full of pain and passion.

What do you want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)