More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

What do you want to do?

Power goes to your head

You wanted to see Darrell's face now, to sit on top of him.

"Get on the floor," you demanded. Darrell stared at you for a moment, your command surprising him. He seems to obey, more out of curiosity, then actual submission.

As he attempts to remove his cock from your rectum, you interrupt, slapping behind you, hitting him.

"You want eager and enthusiastic, here is eager and enthusiastic. Do it while your still inside me," you say, confidence in your voice.

Darrell places both hands under your white legs, and picks you up off the wardrobe. Your tiny frame, easy to manipulate, you are suddenly scrounged into a pancake. You stare at the mirror as your back pushes against his chiseled chest, while his black cock still extends from his body before disappearing into your cheeks.

Finally, with slow movements you sink to the floor with Darrell underneath you. Your little white legs spread now, revealing the flower hidden between, glistening with warm invitation. Yet, you are not interested in that one, you are interested in your rosebud, currently penetrated by the black appendage from your temporary owner.

You push up, like a sit up, except it almost feels like Darrell's cock bends with your abdomen, inside. Now in reverse cowgirl, you spin to face Darrell. He groans as the sensation of horizontal movement surprises him.

You raised off his cock, feeling as each inch of his black snake was pulled out. You hissed in pleasure as your bowels emptied themselves of the violator.

And then without warning, you dropped down, sinking onto his tree trunk. Both you and him groaned, as sweat ran down your body and dripped onto his.

Darrell stared as you, as your body began to bounce upon his cock, your nipples had stiffened and vagina was wet as water. Your hands shot out to rub both, giving Darrell a lewd show. Your right hand pressed against your breast pulling the nipple and twisting, you could feel the pain rock your body, but the sensation felt good. Your left hand moved to between your legs, focusing attention to the wet two petaled flower. You groaned as you touched your clit, while another finger darted inside your pussy.

You groaned in erotic lust addiction as you could feel the cock move through your rear passage, rubbing against your pussy. You flicked it on the fast moving outline, your finger pressing the front part of his shaft back, causing the sensitive underbelly to be pushed against your back end even tighter.

It was then that you felt that twitch for another time. You watched as Darrell's face contorted, making the same shapes you had earlier.

But this time you were in control.

"Not until I cum," you command, slapping Darrell roughly across the face. He paused, before his head jutted forth to stare at you. You sort of swallowed, realizing you might have gone too far.

Does he listen to your command?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)