More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by throbbin throbbin

What else does your secret persecutor do?

She feels you missed out on some feminine experiences

You're getting close to home when your phone rings again. Cursing, you pull it out and put it to your ear. You knew the bitch would never really let you off so easily. "Hi there. How's it feel knowing that dozens of pervs are going to get your pussy to play with, mail order? Heh, the Dragonette's even going to look quite a bit like you, so those basement dwellers will be looking at your face while they cream your cooter."

Ugh. What a crass bitch. You grip the phone a little tighter and respond sweetly "Oh, it's not so bad. The extra cash is nice and who cares what they do with their new toys. Boys will be boys, don't expect a former guy to hate on them for that." It does make your stomach turn a little - or maybe that's the strange hot feeling, but you're not going to let her know that.

"Fine, fine. Time for phase two. Have you got any idea what I'm trying to do tonight?"

"No, you never said."

"You could at least try to guess. But maybe the next activity will clue you in, so listen up. Down near the open market there's a little place called Julio's. Just get off the bus at Lannick Road. Find Julio's and sign up. I expect you to do your part - so you have to pick as many as possible for round two. Got it?"

"Wait, pick as may what? Round two?"

"Sounds like you heard it all. So remember, do your part and do be fair to everyone, no blow offs. Talk to you later. <Click>"

You sigh as you pack your phone away.


Meanwhile, in the adult store...

Henry carefully extracts the plastic cast from the mold. Checking it over he finds no bubbles or mistakes and smiles to himself. It's always a good sign when the casting works the first time. He matches up the cast of that pretty young girl's pussy with the cast from the mold of her labia. Hmmm, almost perfect. With only a few alterations the two pieces fit together like a glove. Which is rather appropriate considering what they'll be used for.

His foot bumps against a cardboard box, the contents of which clink like glass. Strange... what's that? He looks down at the box, clearly taken from a wine or beer store and marked "Tax Returns" in black marker. There are almost a dozen oddly shaped little bottles inside, some with a light blue liquid inside, some with a cloudy white liquid and one with black or perhaps dark green contents. He shakes his head - 'No, no, I'm not supposed to think about these. The woman with the sapphire on a golden chain said not to notice these.' he thinks as he closes the box and pushes it back under the counter.

Drawing a blank he looks back over his equipment. 'Now where was I? Ah yes, the silicone!' He turns up a small boiler and checks the thick oozing compound within. Very good indeed. Carefully, delicately, he sets the plastic cast in the bottom of a metal tin and uses putty to hold it in place. Then he injects the hot silicone to make an almost exact reverse mold of that beautiful girl's vagina, from he outer folds most of the way up her birth canal.

He always has to take a little licence with the last part of the mold - no girl has ever let him take a mold of their cervix. Normally the girls aren't very... excited when they make these either, leading to a channel that's too short for most men's comfort. But not this girl - Jane's birth canal is long enough to accept most men's shafts, a sign she was rather aroused. Hopefully she'll come back in future, girls who get turned on by this kind of thing are rare indeed!

Sipping on his coffee he sets a timer for the silicone and starts checking online to see what new and racy hentai have been announced.


Over at Julio's...

It took you a while to find the place. It's not that well advertised. Luckily it doesn't look like some skanky dive bar or anything. It's actually rather nice and the smell of freshly cooked fries and... is that zucchini? Well anyways, the food smells good enough to make you consider that you didn't eat a very big dinner.

Unsure of what you're getting into you check the front of the restaurant and find a bright poster in the window next to the entrance. "Looking for Love? Searching for a Soulmate?!? Friday evenings Julio's is here to help! Try our 'Five and Five' matchmaking system. Spend some time dining and see if you can find the right person and cure each other's loneliness."

Fuck. Dating. You don't need to date, you've got Trish. But this isn't the worst way that woman could make you suffer. Considering she turned you into a woman and got you pregnant you're kind of glad she's wasting her night of on stupid shit like dating. You go inside and approach the man standing behind a little podium. "Hello there!" he says, giving you a big smile. "I'm Andrew. First time here?"

"Yes."

"Okay, do you need me to run you through the event or did you read about it online?"

"Errr, sure, tell me how it works."

He launches into a speech like he's had to give it many times before. "You start at one table, talk to the man there for five minutes, then all the men change tables. Talk for another five with your new aspiring boyfriend, then all the women change tables. All the while we will make sure various appetizers are supplied to each table. We also provide you with sheets of paper to rate each potential match. All of you then select up to five of your favorites for round two. Five favorites after five minutes each - 'Five and Five'. You enter them into a little survey app and we pair you up with your best match for an immediate dinner date. Matches two, three, four and five - if you have that many - are arranged as dinner dates for next week or later, it's up to the two of you at that point."

"What happens if there are more women than men?"

"Most often it's a problem of more men than women. When it happens we arrange for some number of people to sit out each round. We currently have 15 women participating and 18 men, which is very nearly perfect." Hmmm, looks like an hour and a half of speed dates. Probably another half-hour to an hour for dinner with bachelor #1. It'll be pretty late by the time you get out of here.

You try to look a little excited as you pay the 60$ fee. Considering that's for service, appetizers, a meal and dessert you suppose it's pretty reasonable. You get handed a sheet which includes the order of tables you'll visit, some basic rules and ass covering as well as space to note down details and ratings for the guys you're going to meet. The next 15 minutes are spent in one of the dining rooms with your competition. A bevy of girls, some snarky, some classy, some nervous as hell. Most of the ones who are better put together do not like you. Probably because even dressed down you outshine them. Through a few open doorways you can see men milling around in the other dining room.

At last the Maître d' sends out word and everyone starts moving to their tables. The strange feelings in your belly certainly weren't affecting your appetite. You hear an unladylike gurgle from your gut as a platter of nachos, cheese sticks, mini-salads and several other appetizers is carried past you on the way to the tables.

How do your five minute dates go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)