More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by throbbin throbbin

How do your five minute dates go?

Better than you expected

For some reason you assumed the worst - that the men here would all be the vilest, creepiest bunch of undateable fucks that the phone bitch could find. But instead you spend your time sharing appetizers with man after man who are obviously on their best behavior. Sure, a few fail to make the cut, but overall you would be reasonably happy dating most of them. If you didn't have Trish, of course.

As for the guys, practically every one of them seems to like you. Not really that surprising as you're young, cute, not a bitch and not afraid of more masculine topics when they're gingerly brought up. You note the women around the room shooting you dirty looks every once in a while when you give answers that get a laugh out of your current companion. 'Fuck them all' you think. Hardly your fault so many of them are hung up one one thing or another.

By the time it's over you look down at your little scratch pad and find yourself putting some real effort into selecting the best matches in the app. A task made even more difficult because you specifically don't want to pick anyone who would take it too hard when you don't want a second date. After all, you're going home to your lovely girlfriend. No need to make a poor guy suffer any more than necessary - you remember feeling like that all too well.


In the adult store...

Henry finishes writing down some order details and stretches. Man, you can get lost looking for good smut on the internet. He checks on the now cool mold and extracts the reverse mold from inside the silicone. Later he'll cast a permanent reverse mold so that he can produce more silicone vaginas, but first he needs to make certain the original is well formed.

He inspects the silicone with a flashlight first, checking for seams or runs. Nothing like that, but there's a metallic disk resting at the bottom of the birth canal. Right where the cervix would be. It seems to have odd marks, letters?, on it. Henry shakes his head and puts the flashlight away. 'No, she said not to remember. I'm not to remember putting that strange coin of hers in the bottom of the mold. I was supposed too... drink.' He reaches under the workbench and grabs the one solitary bottle of dark green liquid, chugs the whole thing, then puts the empty flask back in the box. Out of sight, out of mind.

He's ready for the final inspection now, so he pulls off his pants and starts up a favorite video. Today he doesn't seem to have any trouble at all getting it up. Normally the cold silicone doesn't really do it for him, it's half the reason he started including heaters in his dolls. But tonight his balls are hot, his cock is twitching.


Jane's dating scene...

You finally submitted your choices. It's slightly nerve wracking waiting for the results. Will you get the men you chose? Why do you even care so much, you literally intend to dump every one of them. Then you see one of the classier looking women sneer at one of the nicer ones and you think 'If I keep one of the better guys away from you then it's worth it'.


Henry...

He pauses the video - he doesn't need it. Instead he closes his eyes and thinks about the tender young thing that this mold is based off. Yes, she has to be the reason he's so excited tonight. She was perfect. He works the silicone vagina up and down, dreaming about her perfect face contorting in ecstasy as he gently parts her folds. Delightful! For some strange reason he imagines his seed filling her and her eyes rolling back in her head as she realizes he's just made her a mother.

Once he finishes, more exhausted and sated than he's felt in a long time, Henry smiles to himself. Yes, this artificial vagina will be perfect. Everyone will love it.


Jane...

Everyone's phone makes a noise or vibrates. Results are in and with a quick check you see that your numbers 1-5 are identical to you selections of 1-5. Which probably means you were the number one or perhaps number two pick for each of them. For some strange reason you feel a slight tickling deep inside your pussy. No idea why, but your lady parts seem rather excited by your win.

You go back to the other dining room and your newly selected date gives you a big smile as he pulls out your chair. You smile too. He's rather good looking, has nice manners, really he's everything you'd want in a man. Plus you're still pretty hungry - the appetizers didn't do much for you.

How does the handsome one do on a dinner date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)