More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

An early morning with your new partner

When the embarrassing dripping came to a stop, Frank went right on ahead to return to your bedroom and asked you to join him soon. After he left, you take a quick look at your womanhood. Your pubes were slightly matted, your labia was slightly swollen, and as you part the folds you can also see your pink flesh shimmering with a faint layer of some really slippery slime.

Neat.

There was no trace of blood even though you had lost your virginity! You simply grab a piece of tissue and wipe away the gooey stuff and flush the toilet, nothing more needed to be done! Sweet! Back in your bedroom, you can see that Frank had already fallen asleep. Aw well, he deserved a break. He probably spent every bit of energy on enjoying your little pussy, after all... just a shame you didn't have much of an opportunity celebrating the loss of your V-card. After a stifled yawn, you slip under the soft bed covers into what little space was remaining by Frank's side, and fall asleep.

...

zzzZzzzz

... ...

squeak , squeak...

Mmh.... hmm? You wake up to the creaking of your bed, slowly coming back to your senses. Upon parting your eyes, you notice you're flat on your belly, staring at the headboard of your bed. As more of your senses wake up, you also begin to feel the rhythmical slapping of a hefty ball sack each time it impacted with your crotch - and the fact that Frank was balls deep inside your quim! "Mornin' babe," came his casual greeting as he noticed he had woken you up.

"G-good morning," you reply awkwardly. Just a day ago you couldn't even imagine being naked in front of another person, and now you were woken up by being intimately connected with Frank's baby maker! At least your vag seemed excited, every thrust lured a slippery squelch out of your womanhood! Something must've really turned you on! And given how you're getting fucked right now, it was easy to tell what the cause may be...

"Mmm..." You purr back at him, encouraging him to fuck you harder and he immediately obliges. With full swings, he's starting to pound your teeny twat repeatedly, each push allowing his crotch to impact with your butt cheeks. Shit, you could even feel his blunt cockhead bumping against your cervix, truly awakening every part of your body!

"Ahnn... feels... g-good..." Squirming and gasping, you enjoy the overly eager treatment you were receiving. Your cunt felt nicely stretched, and you were treated to a good ole' fucking to start the day with. Heck, totally something you could get used to! Every push filled you with sparks and shocks of bliss, parts of your body feeling numb while others became hyper sensitive. It was an amazing experience, and even better than the previous times you got laid by him!

In an attempt to make it feel better for him too, you begin squeezing down on his dick each time he pushed in, tightening your womanhood to tease and milk his erection for all its worth. Frank groaned in response, showing off his satisfaction! Hearing his masculine moans made it so much hotter to get screwed by him and his magnificent dick!

Just like before, he suddenly slammed his entire length into your tiny slit, bottoming out inside you at the same time as he began lowering his entire weight onto you to keep you pinned in place. "Hnnngh!" Heavy! You're again led to believe he was trying to refrain from orgasming, so you patiently wait with a bright, cheerful smile on your face. You're good. Or at least your vagina is. He's holding still while you're treated to his thick girth deliberately forcing your insides wide open. It's only a minute later when you also begin feeling a little... warmer on the inside. More wet, too. Your pussy really likes sex... heck, so do you! A crimson blush forms on your cheeks at the thought, and you even notice yourself giggling happily. There was no denying that he had turned you into a woman, for good.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)