More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Inspect yourself when you get the chance

The two of you stay connected for a little while, until you can hear your mother politely knocking on the door and announcing that breakfast was ready and waiting. You quickly give Frank a kiss on the cheek before he carefully pulls out, popping out of your vag with an audible squelch after which you close your legs and get off the bed - like he had taught you the day before. "I uhmm... guess I'll see you at the breakfast table," you suggest quietly. After putting your pajama top and pants back on, you walk off towards the bathroom where you settle on the toilet seat and do your waiting game with lowered pants.

However, you dare parting your legs this time around to get a better look as things begin dribbling out of your fun box and splashing into the toilet bowl. Sure enough... you see something. But it's white. Thick like cream.

... no way that's urine like he had implied! That's sperm! What!!

You had gotten creampied, and you didn't even know about it! That ...bastard! And it wasn't the first time either! Your cute lil' peach had been marinating in cum for the entire night! As you watch on, more chunks of the milky goo are leaking out of your tiny slit, sure as hell not a sight you were comfortable with as a young teen girl who had never taken the pill. If there's any live sperm in Frank's spunk even after he had his tubes tied, you're screwed. You quickly grab a tissue and wipe away traces that were clinging to your fiery pubes, and then pull your pants back up to storm out of the bathroom with angry, pouting cheeks to confront Frank. He was already sitting by the table with your parents, but you didn't care!

"You came inside me!" you whine while staring at him, already anticipating his row of apologies and the full support of your parents. How dare he!

"Yup, of course." He shrugged and took another bite of his bread.

Your mother gave you a confused look instead. "Where else was he supposed to come? You two are taking precautions so that you can't get pregnant, so... why be all stressed about it?" Uhh... however she uses your silence to continue. "Trust me, it's a heck of a lot easier to clean up that way compared to when a guy gets his cum all over your chest or face. That's awful to clean up."

"Mom!" Gee... you rapidly feel your blood flushed cheeks turning another shade of red from shame and embarrassment instead of anger. Perhaps you really had been overreacting. Whelp, another topic that you will never dare bringing up again...


Naturally it doesn't help that there was a major misunderstanding between you and your mom. You blindly assume that your mother meant the vasectomy that Frank talked about when she says the "sex is safe" - while your mother on the other hand knows the vasectomy was reversed and believes you had started taking the pill like most girls your age...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)