More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by boobboob boobboob

Choices...

Be responsible, better safe than sorry

Can't take any chances however small they may be. You end up deciding to take the train back to the city center, and notice that you drew a whole lot more attention as a girl. Multiple guys even approached you, some in a subtle manner while others flat out grabbed your ass and assumed it would catch your interest in a positive way. Eww. Did women really have it that bad... ?

You make a trip right for the pharmacy once the train arrives at its destination, and wait in line until you're getting served. "Yes?" An old lady looks at you with a bored expression, her name tag reading... 'Elizabeth'. All right, you can do this. "Yes, hello! I'd like to buy a morning after pill."

"Oh? We don't sell those. Why didn't you simply use a condom?" Uhh...

"That wasn't an option... why don't you sell the morning after pill?"

"Well, you don't look nearly old enough to buy one. Do you have an ID? Do your parents know that you are here?" Her expression was turning rather upset at you, as if it was YOUR idea that you're in this stupid position. "No, of course not! And the pill is sold over the counter, are you trying to shame me or something?"

"I've got two daughters of my own, and neither of them ever needed to use a morning after pill. Perhaps you shouldn't spread your legs if you're not responsible?" Gahh. If you were still your male self, you'd start shouting and yelling by now. You were getting into the mood to tear the place apart. But that wouldn't get you anywhere but into jail, and you still had a pussy full of sperm to deal with. "Whatever." You grumpily leave the pharmacy while feeling your dad's cum happily sloshing around somewhere inside your belly. Doesn't help that your underwear was already soaked through, either.

"Running out of time," you whisper to yourself as you reach for your phone and find another pharmacy. Fortunately for you, it seems like you're surrounded by people with the weakest immune systems in the entire country! There's two more pharmacies nearby!

Which one will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)