More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by boobboob boobboob

Which one will you choose?

"Anna's family pharmacy for all your needs"

After going back and forth on where to go, you eventually make your decision and take the next bus to your destination. It took you a little by surprise to see yourself driven towards the edge of the city, with less commerce and more... well, trees and nature instead. Good enough.

Checking your phone, you figure that you're gonna have to walk another mile down the road, but you eventually arrive by a small pharmacy, with a toy store on one side and a hairdresser on the other. Interesting. You enter the store and find yourself in a store with no cashier? "H-hello...?" Odd.

There's suddenly the sound of shuffling in some distant corner of the store, and you suddenly see a small girl being chased by a grown woman. "Come here, come here!" she yells after the girl, but eventually manages to catch her regardless. "Oh, a customer!" Finally she notices you. "I'll be right there." Grabbing the girl, she wanders once more towards the back of the store before returning. "Sorry about that, doing some babysittin' for one of my daughters. What brings you here?"

"Right! Yes, no problem I guess. I'm here to buy a morning after pill, if you have one of those?" The woman eyes you up and down for a second. "Sure, I've got just the thing for you! Cute girl like yourself probably has all the boys lusting after her. Ever thought about settling down?"

Uh, no... "Not really." You're a teen for christ's sake, what kind of question is that. However, she kneels down for a moment to access a shelf and retrieves a small plastic sheet with a single pill attached. "Anything else I can do for you my dear? Some vitamin supplements for the baby perhaps? You know, just in case you decide to keep it! Or some aspirin, just in case the baby daddy may not like the news that you're with child. I heard having a baby is a great way to patch up broken relationships! We also have some really amazing breast pumps which -" -"NOPE! Thank you, that'll be all." You pay her faster than she can even blink, and leave the store in a hurry.


In the meantime...

The overbearing woman smirked happily as you leave the store. After you're out of sight, she once more knelt down to access the small shelf by the counter, to close the container of extra potent ovulation and attach a note that one pill had gone missing. After all - those were reserved for women who struggled conceiving and didn't mind the possiblity of carrying triplets or more... and those women who needed a bit of convincing that they're ready for motherhood. Including naive teen girls who would dare destroying a baby's life before it was even created. True to its name, a family pharmacy, for those who wish for a big, happy family.

What the future holds...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)