More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

First Impressions

*Knock...*

*Knock...*

Vanessa's heart was beating so hard she could feel it thudding in her stomach and her neck. It was pure adrenaline. She was hot, sweating.

She knelt, unmoving. Like Brand had told her. He had gotten kneepads for her. Kneepads to go under her elegant dress. Kneepads because she kept shifting on her bony, increasingly achy kneecaps.

There was another knock at the door. A shadowy silhouette behind the privacy glass.

She was going to be seen. Brand... he had already seen her. Touched her. This wasn't going to be Brand. She... she really was a... a slut. Another person was going to see her like this, another man that -

Brand's long legs strode past the kneeling, half-panicking black woman. Her thudding heart stopped. Or at least she couldn't feel it. Couldn't feel anything. There was almost a ringing in her...

"Carter!" Brand's voice came from very far away.

"Brent!"

A man... young compared to Vanessa - about Brand's age, stood in the doorway. Vanessa's eyes focused. He was a little shorter, a little more wiry. Still awfully big, compared to the woman kneeling in the entryway.

"So this is the place, huh?" The man, Carter, strode into Vanessa's home without a care. From her vantage she had a good view of his shoes. Boots, workman's boots, dusty and dirty. Vanessa's big brown eyes drifted upwards, over faded, heavy jeans to a plain white undershirt. She blinked, and opened her mouth, before shutting it. How was she supposed to greet...?

She would have time to think about it. Both men ignored her. She was dressed in her finest wear, her jewelry, wearing a collar. The most bizarre outfit she had ever worn in her life, kneeling in front of a perfect stranger, and still she wasn't worth paying attention to. She felt like a little girl, hardly even worth... and in her ringing ears, lost in her annoyed, childish thoughts, she was missing a conversation. Important talk...

Men's talk. Above her. Vanessa's lip curled, but she had to focus.

"-ains, lumber, steel brackets, bolts, the whole lot is in the pickup outside, ready to go. I got my tools. We'll fix this place up right good." Carter scratched his chin thoughtfully, looking around.

W-what? Vanessa tried to peek around the man's, Carter's legs. She saw a beat-up pickup, faded red. Planks of wood stuck far out the bed. Fix what place? Her -

"This is the monkey you was telling me about, huh?" Carter looked down at her, finally paying attention.

Vanessa's mouth dropped wide open. Slack, unbelieving the first words spoken at her were so...

Brand laughed. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?"

...So vulgar! And Brand laughed!

"Neither have you. Look at her, all gussied up. Betcha' did the whole nine yards." Carter smiled down at Vanessa. It was a horrible expression. "Already trained her to keep her mouth open for guests, huh?"

Vanessa shut her slack jaw, grimacing.

"Uh-uh," Carter painfully pinched Vanessa's thick lips between his thumb and knuckle.

"Mmmph!" What was he doing?! He was p-pulling her up! Vanessa struggled to get on her wobbly high heels while the white man, "MmmMMMT!" Pulled! J-Jesus!

"What'd she close her mouth for?" Carter asked Brand, still pinching.

Asked Brand! Why she closed her mouth!

Her lips pinched closed, Vanessa's wide eyes flicked to the big man being addressed, pleading. Was he going to let her get treated like this?

"She's still learning. And she's not going to be able to open it like that."

No... no help there. And her front door... It was wide open!

"Hmmph." Carter contemplated Brand's logic. He turned back towards Vanessa. "Alright, gonna open up for me?"

The black businesswoman's eyes rolled from Brand, to Carter, and back. Both were looking right back at her, waiting. Her lips were starting to go numb.

What... what was she supposed to say to this... this stranger? Yes?

Vanessa almost screamed when she realized that was exactly what she was supposed to say.

Exactly what she was going to say. And do.

She nodded painfully. "Yesh..." Vanessa managed out of the corner of her mouth.

Carter didn't let go.

Vanessa stomped her heel, tearing up. What more did...?!

She got it. "Yesh... shir," the colored woman slurred out of the corner of her mouth. Fucking cracker bastard.

Carter released her lips with a little push to her head, almost sending the unbalanced executive sprawling right on her black ass. She caught herself on one long heel and...

God! The door was still open! In the distance, across the street... an elderly man, Vanessa's neighbor, was exiting his house.

Vanessa swallowed and resolved to get this over with. She managed to get her resistant lips to part, and her teeth. She opened, and opened until her jaw stretched wide in front of the man she had just met.

He slowly touched her face... by her mouth... and stretched her even wider. Vanessa's eyes were wide - white all the way around in protest. Carter put her fingers on her lips, and peeled the back revealing... everything, her gums. He... looked inside.

"Nice teeth," Carter commented, moving Vanessa's head back and forth, peering into her mouth. "Real clean and white."

Was he serious? Was she a fucking horse at the market? A-a ?

"Pretty tongue. Nice and pink." Vanessa couldn't look anymore. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Stick it out."

"...Unh?" Vanessa grunted. Her tongue?

"Your tongue," Carter said in a weary tone denoting great patience for the grunting, dressed-up monkey he was inspecting. "Stick it out."

Vanessa would have swallowed if her mouth wasn't being prized open. Her saliva just pooled in her throat instead, while...

She unfurled her long, pink tongue, and let it hang off her plump bottom lip.

Carter stopped pulling on her lips, and touched her tongue. Vanessa's throat released a little squeak. His finger tasted like treated lumber.

Vanessa felt a hand on her back. A strong, familiar hand. Brand's. It stroked her tight spine, "Shh... it's okay 'Nessa. You're doing great..." Fingers climbed up her shoulder blade, up to her collarbone, and found the shoulder of her sleeveless gown.

He brushed it down, sending the strap to dangle limply alongside her upper arm. Carter pinched and stretched her tongue, actually twisting it to look at the underside, before he stuck his palm on it and shoved it back into Vanessa's mouth.

"Why you baby her like that? I watched the video. The bitch knows what she's good for when you tell her."

Video? Carter had seen...

Oh, god, which video. What had he seen?

"Tits." Carter's voice was short, clipped. He twirled his finger.

Vanessa reflexively crossed her arms over her front, and tried to take a step back. Brand's firm body blocked her. He brushed her other strap off her shoulder.

"Go on 'Nessa. Don't be scared. Show Uncle Carter your chest."

Vanessa was trapped. She needed some air, a little breathing room. Just... "The door," She said.

Yes. She wanted... needed that closed. And it would give her a moment. "Please, Sir," Vanessa realized that she didn't know who she was addressing. 'Sir' was too unspecific. And she didn't want Carter to move. Not that he would, but standing in front of her... he was the only thing obscuring her slow-moving neighbor from getting a clearer view inside her house. He was far away, but...

Vanessa tilted her head to look behind her, "Please, Daddy, the door. Someone might see..."

Saying it like that... she really felt like a little girl. She couldn't help it. Even her voice was small.

Brand didn't move. Carter leered. Vanessa shifted her thighs a bit. They felt awfully...

"Don't be difficult, Vanessa. Tits. Now." Brands voice was no longer supportive.

The men could just take down her top. But they were making her do it herself. Vanessa uncrossed her arms, stopped protecting her...

She hooked her fingers around the top of her dress. It was loose, and with her shoulder straps down only supported by her bosom and nipples. It would fall so easily.

She had done worse. Far worse. But somehow, there was no getting used to...

He was a stranger! She... she wasn't just some kind of...!

But... Vanessa slid her fingers down and the fabric dropped easily, a cool breeze accompanied her revealing her big brown...

"Look at them udders spill out! Not bad for an old broad."

Udders! Vanessa flushed, and then flinched as Carter reached out and roughly grabbed one of her breasts.

"They're a little banged up, aren't they?" Carter observed after a good fondle, looking closely at the dark bruises where the ebony executive had suffered and cruel discipline to her mammaries. Vanessa gritted her teeth against Carter's ... He was even rougher after observing her breasts were injured!

"She's had kids too." Brand observed - his voice sounded proud! Like she was a prize cow, earning him some kind of bonus. "Well, a kid at least."

Elly... please! Don't talk about...!

"You don't say?" Carter pulled hard on Vanessa's tit, and let it flop back. He started on the other one -

"O-Ouch!" And deliberately jammed his finger right into a bruised spot! Vanessa grimaced and stopped herself from pushing Carter away. Brand rested his hands lightly on Vanessa's tense biceps.

Across the street Vanessa saw her neighbor cock his head curiously in her direction and rest his hand on the mailbox. Had she been too loud? She - she needed to be quiet.

"Breastfeed?" Carter weighed her flesh, bouncing it. He looked right into her face. "Or formula?"

Vanessa couldn't believe her ears. The personal information he just... That he expected her to give out! While being molested! Brand stroked her shoulders.

Vanessa had a flashback of their dinner together, when Brand had used her... her tits for divination. And punishment.

At least Carter hadn't asked about Elly. This was... it was mild by comparison. Safe, by comparison.

Just completely humiliating. "I breastfed," Vanessa whispered truthfully to her audience. She swallowed.

"Sir."

Carter laughed, "Look at her face. Don't she know that she ain't got no reason to privacy?" He gave her tit a little slap for emphasis.

Vanessa's knees shook. Brand's hands steadied her.

"Speakin' of which, I've only seen one hole." Carter tapped Vanessa's lips.

"Is that how you've been taught to greet visitors?"

Vanessa knew... Well, she should have known something like that was coming. But... It was all too fast and, she just... the door...

Vanessa didn't see her elderly neighbor anywhere. Bare-breasted, she turned towards Brand. He brushed a tear away from her eye, and quietly lowered her head, bending her at the waist. Vanessa shuddered at Brand's touch, and then again at Carter's grope of her backside. The visitor's hand left her ass... then slid inside the slit of her skirt, up her leg... He paused, where her thigh met her ass.

"Holy shit. You seen this?" Carter's impressed voice sounded over Vanessa's head.

"That big wet spot?" Wet spot!? Vanessa... She really had been trying to avoid rubbing her thighs together. But... No... "Yeah. Its been getting bigger too." She surreptitiously gave the inside of her legs a little shift. They slipped against each other, completely slick.

Carter laughed, and flipped up Vanessa's skirt, bunching it up, completely uncovering her. "She's really a nigger, huh? No joke." Vanessa squirmed briefly in protest to Carter's assessment of her character. Brand hugged her face close to his broad chest - silencing her, and stroked her hair.

"Why'd you bother dressing her up? She nearly ruined her dress, dripping all over it." Carter spread Vanessa's sopping hole. "Look at all this hair down here too. She's practically a wild beast."

The description of the formerly dignified professional woman, by a man looking - looking there! Vanessa boiled with a mix of... of... Brand pulled lightly on one of Vanessa's dangling diamond earrings.

Carter wiped his finger on Vanessa's thighs, gathering moisture before stroking her thick clit. She gasped before clamping her mouth shut, but her tight throat groaned into Brand's stomach anyway.

"Careful, she's liable to cum any second. She hasn't since last night."

Carter stroked Vanessa's bud again, and pressed it. She... she could cum. If she moved her hips, with him pressing like that. "Not at all today?" He sounded amazed that the black executive hadn't... hadn't cum before lunchtime.

"No wonder she's so wet. I'm surprised she's so shy. Thing like her ought to be jumpin' on any chance to get herself off."

And she wanted to. Disgusting as it was she would... would hump a near stranger but...

Brand lightly pinched the thin cartilege rim of her ear, and stroked it. "She needs permission first. Don't you, 'Nessa?"

Carter stroked her clit. Hard. She shuddered, held on.

"Yes, Sir." Vanessa's lips quivered.

Brand pulled her ear a little harder... Down, though. He lightly pushed her head down, towards his belly... past... with Carter still manipulating her parts, she was hardly aware of how far she was drifting down until...

Vanessa, tottering, grabbed Brand's hard calves, hooking her hands around for support. He took a step closer completing her repositioning to - she was almost completely inverted! Tilting her chin up, Vanessa got an upside down view of her world, Carter's legs and the doorway, framed by her own legs and her hanging dress bottom. Tilting further, she see her own hanging brown tits, could easily brush them with her chin if she -

"Did you see her butthole?" Brand asked, and...

A pair of strong hands spread her thick black cheeks wide open to Carter.. Vanessa squealed in protest, arching her back and shifting her head back between Brand's legs. It was really the entire range of movement allowed her. Her bangs fell in her eyes. Since Brand had stepped closer she lacked any leverage whatsoever.

Realizing her complete lack of mobility, her complete exposure to Carter and the doorway... Even though she had already been humiliatingly exposed Vanessa felt a hard twinge of panic in her stomach, that claustrophobic feeling similar to when she had been bound, unable to move.

The hairs around her butthole tingled distressingly when Carter's finger traced her rim. "Well she's clearly not a virgin. Seen a bit of use up the old butthole, hasn't she?"

Use? He... he could really tell that?! It had only been a couple days, a few times.

... But all the use had been recent, and frequent, and she had her... her thing up there the entire night.

"Not much, but I've been working on it. Tell Uncle Carter about your tail, 'Nessa."

Tell him? What... besides being completely humiliating, completely and totally something that she had studiously avoided processing herself, even about herself, what was there to say? It was... it was just...

"Umm," Again Vanessa was faced with the dilemma of what to call Brand. Only one name allowed her fit, besides 'Master'... "D-Daddy put a... we bought a...," God! What was there to say about it? Vanessa flushed, more blood rushing to her inverted head, "A... tail." She said lamely. Carter poked at the entrance to her butt. He was poking her back door, and she still, somehow couldn't bring herself to think about, talk about... it wasn't really a tail, though. Or it was. She was so... so confused and humiliated.

Just - just the facts. Vanessa took a breath, and tried to separate herself from the facts. There were things she could say.

"The tail is a buttplu-u-u-Ahh!" Vanessa let go of one of Brand's calves and clamped her hand over her mouth before she screamed at the sight of - ! Between Carter's legs, her wide, distressed brown eyes spied the shuffling silhouette against the privacy glass of...!

"Knock knock," Came the dry, elderly voice of a... her... "Howdy, there."

Vanessa almost screamed into her hand. Brand showed no signs of letting go of her ass. Struggling would only call attention to her and... god dammit!

Three years! Three motherfucking years! Carter stuck his finger right up Vanessa's hairy, puckered asshole, and aside from her body's reaction she hardly noticed she was so pissed, so humiliated by this impending old... Fuck! The old couple across the street had been there three years with hardly a word! Never a visit across the street. And now, now of all times this geezer...!

The geezer stepped right into Vanessa's house.

"Saw the truck, that's some nice looking lumber. You all working on some remodeling?" If Vanessa's face wasn't upside down her jaw would have dropped again. Carter popped his finger out of her ass and turned, thankfully partially blocking the view. Still, there was no way...

"Yeah, that's right, neighbor," Did the man not see her? Vanessa was completely flabbergasted. Grateful to be overlooked, but her... she was on display and...! "Did Vanessa not tell you? That wasnt very friendly. Could be anyone parked across the street."

No... Nonono... Vanessa held her breath, staying absolutely still lest some small movement draw her neighbor's eye.

"Vah-nessa...?" The man sounded out her name, confused. She didn't know his name either. "Oh, you mean the black... Uh, no. We haven't really talked ever. Always out, you know. Not very friendly."

Above her Brand shifted his grip from her ass to her thighs, right below where they met her triangle, gripping and spreading her in one go. She should have dropped down, flipped right on her fucking head... crawled away but... she was so close to detection, anything she did... He stepped even closer, completely folding her body. Her breasts squished against her legs. The significance of that was not lost on her. She was defenseless, completely at Brand's mercy -

"Oh, she's a very friendly one," Brand interrupted, "My favorite tenant, actually. Hi, I'm Brand, the property owner."

Vanessa winced. Her moratorium on breathing ended with a series of quick, panicked breaths. Otherwise frozen, the world moved in perfect slow motion. She could practically see the old fool's face light up to have yet another white man to talk to, "George," He said happily. The doubled over black woman's vision was so clear, she could see every individual wrinkle on his face shift with his friendly, neighborly smile that he had never once shown before to her, "George Rogers."

"Hi, George," Brand responded cheerfully, "I'd shake your hand," He told the neighbor, as George approached, maneuvering his way around Carter, "But as you can see, I've got my hands full with this one." His foot nudged Vanessa's dangling head.

Vanessa's world collapsed. She had thought, foolishly, through everything, that maybe Brand and Carter would keep her hidden through this. Brand had deliberately put her in the old fucker's vision. She hung, completely limp in Brand's strong hands, and he squeezed his legs together around her for extra support. If he did choose to shake George's hand she would be in a crumpled, bare-assed, bare-titted pile on the floor. Which would be far preferable to -

George Roger's affable face shifted several times, before arriving on a kind of laser-focused disgust drawn to, centered on, the black, soaked, hairy mass of meaty pubic flesh between Vanessa's legs.

"Say 'Hi' to Mister Rogers, 'Nessa." Brand spread Vanessa's hole wide, flexing and stretching it open before the elderly man.

The miserable, dizzy black woman couldn't actually believe it when she opened her mouth and squeaked out a tiny, "Hi, Mister Rogers."

The wrinkled gentleman gave a final shake of his head at his neighbor of three years, and left without another word.

The men kept it together until he was a safe distance away, before Brand dropped Vanessa's trembling body on the floor, and the two old friends shared a good laugh.

Carter said he had some beer in his truck.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)