More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Working at home

"Thank you, Cheryl. I'll see you Monday."

Vanessa hung up her phone and reluctantly handed it back to Brand for safekeeping. Her gold bracelets chimed lightly as they swayed. For a moment, discussing business with her old voice, Vanessa had assumed the mindset of the person she remembered.

Handing the phone over, after having felt almost normal for a moment, felt like handing her old life over again - straight into Brand's hands.

She wished she could have made her phone call to Cheryl last forever. Her fingers held on until Brand's gray eyes looked into her, then she let go.

Brand had made it clear that Vanessa was no longer allowed to access her phone without permission. He had further monitored all her e-mails to Cheryl - answers to questions that Cheryl had already sent her on the files she had been working on, and answers to questions that Vanessa anticipated would come up when Cheryl dug deeper.

Her assistant had been busy with work, had clearly worked into the evening and by the timestamp on some of the e-mails that Vanessa was just now answering she had brought the files home with her and worked well into the night.

Trapped in the house as a domestic , a sex object, worse, the black professional was deeply, deeply jealous of the motivated younger woman. She wasn't going to work today. Brand had informed her of that after he carefully showered her and did her makeup, when he laid out her outfit for the morning - a crimson evening dress with a side slit that showed off her entire, smooth brown thigh. Some slinky, sexy affair that Vanessa hadn't worn in years.

"First impressions," Brand had said cryptically when he picked the dress out of the closet, still carefully wrapped from its last trip to the dry cleaners. He stroked the gown and scooted Vanessa off without further explanation to clean her insides with another enema before he would allow her to wear it.

An enema Brand supervised so she couldn't 'sneak in a cum', as he put it. His mocking tone was made more shameful to the black woman because... Vanessa had contemplated doing exactly that. She... she would have touched her teased hole to a quick completion if he hadn't been there.

Dangling, diamond-studded earrings, Vanessa's best, followed her return and clothing herself with the dress. Gold bracelets, asymmetrically arranged on one arm, a round gold ankle bracelet on the opposite leg... objects, like the evening gown, that she hadn't seen in years. Mostly given to her by her ex-husband, for this anniversary or that holiday or occasion. He had always tried to buy his way out of giving her anything more personal. Finally high-heeled shoes that made her shapely calves stand out strong with the effort added to her walk.

Fully clothed in her impractical outfit, fully adorned in her accessories, Vanessa moved throughout her mundane morning of breakfast and e-mails with a kind of surreal, floating grace; and the same surreal feeling in her chest. Clothing always had an impact on Vanessa. Her power suits were always carefully chosen and matched, and she credited them with a good deal of her confidence at work.

This outfit, though, didn't make Vanessa feel confident. Mostly it felt strange, a tiny bit sexy and otherwise just... just strange. Like some kind of dream that she couldn't wake up from. Her Bitch collar hardly helped that feeling. No other necklace graced her neck.

Her phone call and what she had been allowed of her own business complete, Brand sat down to attend his own e-mails. There were far fewer than Vanessa. He stood her up beside him, reaching up, running one hand down the bare cut-out of her gown that showed off her strong, scratched back, over her covered rear...

"You look gorgeous, Vanessa," Brand told her. She swallowed. She had seen her face in the mirror, and while concealer had mostly drawn attention away from her puffy lip, she was still... her black eye... Gorgeous? Was Brand mocking her? God, she felt strange like this, with him. Somehow more strange than when she had been naked, leashed and crawling with a tail...

Brand was looking up at her face, waiting for a response.

"Yes, Sir," The elegantly attired negress managed.

"Thank you," She said, even quieter. She looked at her phone, sitting on the desk, close to Brand. She remembered what she had felt, talking with Cheryl. What she should feel like, who she should be...

Brand's hand had drifted long past her backside, down her strong, brown leg, and was now going up past the split in her dress, and again rested on her curvy ass, only not through her dress bottom this time... on her bare ass. He massaged her cheek, her thigh, and split her apart with a wet sound.

Vanessa closed her eyes, and... she couldn't stop herself from squeezing her thighs, but... Brand was distracted. She still had moves to make. Knowledge to gain, so she could plan, and Brand was distracted with his e-mails and with her... her body.

He was setting her up for something. That much was obvious. Something or someone - 'First impressions', he had said. She had to approach this delicately, without getting Brand suspicious. Vanessa breathed in, trying to center herself, trying to figure out her angle. Brand's thick finger found her hairy lips. She... she had to ignore it. He wasn't going to let her cum anyway. She had to find out -

"You want to know?" Brand asked.

Vanessa opened her eyes, startled. "Huh?" She asked dully.

"What you're dressed up for. What you're staying home for. You want to know." It wasn't a question any longer.

Vanessa hesitated. Isn't that what she had just been thinking? Brand's finger easily slipped inside her, but didn't move. It slid all the way in. He planted it deep in her pussy.

The urge to hump it was almost overwhelming.

"Uhh..." Vanessa, contemplating manipulation a moment ago, had her mind's focus and goal snatched from her. She just had to listen. She didn't have to think. Brand's finger pumped her pussy a single time, a slow slide out, and back in. She was practically drooling.

"I've got a friend coming."

Vanessa's momentarily squishy mind refocused. Her eyes widened. She didn't know what she should have expected Brand to say, it shouldn't have been a surprise. But with Brand's words, his confirmation of her rapidly approaching reality, her eyes widened and her body went stiff as a board. Brand pumped her pussy again.

"Someone else? Coming here? To my house?" Vanessa whispered.

"My house." Brand withdrew his finger from Vanessa's twat. "It's been a while since I've seen him, but... I think you'll want to be on your best behavior when he's around."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)