More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

Does Jen Help You Finish?

She Jerks You Off

"God just let me do it." Jen said angrily and grabbed your dick,

"Uh Jen are you sure?" You asked as she started to stroke you,

"Look I'm hungry and I need your load so just shut up and cum." She shot back,

"Geez you don't have to be so mean about it." You said trying to act like this wasn't the best thing to happen to you,

You moved your hand away completely as Jen started to jerk your entire length, which was eight and half inches. You stood there in silence as Jen focused on jerking you off fiercely with no break. You were getting close and it would only be minutes now but that wasn't good enough for Jen, she started talking dirty to get you there.

"You got a big cock you know that John." Jen said sweetly. You looked down at your sister shocked and she only let out a sweet smile, "Look at those huge balls too, I bet you got a huge load just waiting to pour all over my food." She said as she moved her second hand onto your balls and began to massage them. "Don't you want me to eat your cum John? Don't you want your little sister to eat your dirty, sticky fucking cum?"

With that finally line you started to shoot ropes of cum into her food. Jen jerked you slowly and thoughtfully milking every last drop. "Finally!" Jen said and let go of your dick and picked up her fork. You took a seat and began to eat while watching Jen take bite after bite of your cum covered food.

The two of you finished dinner quickly and Jen stood up thanked you and said she was going to take a shower. Even though you already came twice today you could already feel yourself growing hard again just knowing that you sister was a cum to you now.

Do You Give Jen A Break Or Give Her Another Load?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)