More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Absentedmindedspirit Absentedmindedspirit

But what's next to be cleaved in twain?

Disrobed

Her five hundred dollar red silk robe, irreplaceable under her current finances, was no match for the $2 kitchen sheers.

Starting roughly between her feet, the sheers went up up, and then turned, cutting the side of the robe until it reached the top of her sleeve. With every cut, more and more of her pale, toneless flesh was exposed to the fluorescent lighting and the prying eyes of her tormentor. Her pink padded panties were on half display as they poked out between the red silk, like a performer before her debut, just testing the audience.

Lauren wished she had shaved, now, for as her ruined sleeve came down the kid laughed, long and loud, about her exposed underarm stubble. Easy to view, a decidedly darker shade than the one on her head.

"Stop!" She pleaded, "I'll give you anything, just stop!"

"Bitch, Danielle sniggered, we're already going to take everything! And I'm starting with this."

A final cut, and the robe fell in a flourish. At least her feeties were covered, but the expanse of her pale back and pink panties was on full display! She was topless with her breasts only hidden from view by her angle!

Does Lauren make a break for it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)