More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by styxmaster styxmaster

What's next?

Laurissa, uninterrupted, makes you an insatiable butt slut

Laurissa frowns. She notices how tight your flower is and wants to ease you into becoming devirginized by her. She sets your feet down on the ground, goes behind you, and reaches into her suitcase to pull out and unravel what looked to be a very long and thick, pink colored rubber dildo with a suction cup at the base. She presses the suction cup down directly under you. Angelina and Sylvia marvel at Laurissa's preparedness to convert you into a needing-something-up-your-butt-every-day type of slut.

You turn your head as far you could to the left and out of the corner of your eye you see the pink dildo poised at the ready, with a lot of Laurissa's lube and precum on the dildo. You face forward, not wanting to see yourself get penetrated and feel the 4" thick dildo press against your soon to be wrecked hole.

Laurissa pushes it in till there's no slack left, then goes back to her bed and lies down on her back, watching the show. You try and cope with the immense pain and you are very grateful they had the foresight to lather the hot pink dildo with lube. You finally decide to struggle to try and raise yourself up and off of the dildo.

"Mmnngh", you groan, raising your feet and hips as far your upper body strength permits you, but there was too much already lodged in your butt. You suffer as you make another trip down the dildo. Suddenly the lights are turned off, apparently Sylvia and Angelina got tired of the show and are leaving you to your suffering.

In the pitch black room, a spark of pleasure emanates from your penis, a weird, dull-feeling kind of pleasure. A quick realization leads you to understand why your cabinmates placed you in this situation. Your whine of helplessness is stifled by your gag and a few giggles erupt from the surrounding darkness. As the minutes pass, suspended by your arms, you try again and again to free yourself, only to produce more pleasure as the thick dildo drags against your prostate and elicits stifled moans and precum.

Having given up trying to free yourself, your legs hang limply as you continue to and raise yourself up and push down on the dildo with your butt. Arching your back, you discover that you could fit more of the dildo up your anus. You vigorously start pumping your butt up and down on the dildo and your stifled moaning grows louder when suddenly...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)