More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by styxmaster styxmaster

What's next?

The girls turn on the light and ravage you, marking their territory

The dildo was perfect for stretching you out and making you see just what a whore you were. It was just what the girls wanted.

As you rock back and forth on the dildo in the dark, the lights suddenly come on, and you hear Laurissa shout "Get him!"

Before you have time to break yourself out of your sex-induced trance, Sylvia and Angelina pull you from the dildo and untie you, dragging you onto a bed and throwing you onto your back. With Sylvia holding down you left side and Angelina holding down the right, Laurissa stands between your legs with her huge cock standing erect and proud. You look at the monster and shiver in both fear and excitement. It's well over a foot long and it's as thick as her fist. It's no wonder she wanted you stretched out first.

"You ready to become our little cockslut, boi?" she asks, pointing the head of her pole towards your still gaping hole.

And with that, she penetrates you. Laurissa thrusts hard and fast from the start, feeling no need to hole back when you've been stretched out by the huge dildo. Your squirms are stopped by the two strong girls to your side, and Sylvia and Angelina remind you that there's no escaping the promise you made.

"Don't try to get away!" says Sylvia.

"We know you like it" adds Angelina.

"And the more you struggle, the worse it will be" Laurissa finishes the threats off, continuing to pound your hole.

As Laurissa thrusts away happily, the other two girls worry that they're not getting enough of the action, and Sylvia speaks up first.

"Hey, slut. I think you have room for one more. Don't just lie there with your mouth open; put it to good use".

You see a big, muscular leg climb over your head and Sylvia's huge balls ominously looking down at you. She tilts her hips back and points her cock directly at your open mouth, and lowers herself until she's sitting on you face, reverse cowgirl style. The top half of your face is completely smothered by her giant scrotum, overwhelming your senses with its scent, leaving only your mouth free. With little voluntary resistance from you, she feeds her cock into your mouth and throat, squeezing it in tightly. You figure she must be about as well-hung as Laurissa, and your face is stretched to near breaking point accommodating her member.

"That's a good slut. Now just lie there and let your throat be my cocksleeve." She commands you in her imposing German accent.

You follow her orders willingly, even happily and gobble up the cock in your mouth. She rocks back and forth on your face, her balls dragging across your eyes, nose and forehead and her cock thrusting deep inside your throat.

Finally, in the middle of all of this and not wanting to be left out, Angelina sits on your chest and issues her own command.

"Come on! Jerk me off!"

You can't see anything because of Sylvia's balls on your face, so you grope blindly for Angelina's cock. She and Sylvia can't help but laugh at your predicament and helpless fumbling, but you soon find the cock. You couldn't really miss it when it was huge just like the other girls' ones. You have to take it with both hands, since one wouldn't be anywhere near enough to encircle it and even two hands barely manage to do the job. You pump in earnest.

You now find yourself getting gangbanged by three girls at the same time. Laurissa is fucking you in the missionary position with your legs in the air, while Sylvia and Angelina straddle your body and make you pleasure them. You can only think about this for brief moments in between the thrusting, and do your best to be a good cocksleeve for all the girls. The room is hot and humid and awash with the sights, sounds and smells of sex, with three girls all moaning in pleasure as you service their dicks with everything you have.

It isn't long before they reach climax. While you're being spit-roasted and jerking off another, they do their best to synchronise their orgasms and they and you increase the intensity of the fucking, sucking and jerking. None of the girls can hold themselves any longer, and you hear three wails of joy as you simultaneously feel your mouth and anus being filled with jizz, as Angelina coats your body with her thick spunk. As everyone calms down, you have time to contemplate that you're filled and covered with cum, sandwiched in between the creamy fluid.

Being girls, their refractory periods are non-existent, and it's less than a minute before they're at it again. Each one takes her turn to kiss you on the cheek and thank you for being such a good slut, before they revolve positions. Angelina moves up to sit on your face and fuck your mouth, Laurissa has you take her giant girlcock in your small, boyish hands and Sylvia takes her place in between your legs, with Laurissa's creampie acting as her lube. Once again, you're sandwiched, fucked and used by the three girls in your cabin. Once again, you do everything you can to get them off. And once again, you enjoy every second of it.

Now tired, and filled and covered with second helpings of jizz, they rotate again, with Laurissa in your mouth, Sylvia in your hands and Angelina in your gaping hole. All night long they, fuck you in that rotation, each girl receiving constant stimulation and you never getting any rest from the constant streams of cock and cum. You swallow what feels like, and probably is, dozens of rounds of spunk and feel your intestines filled with the stuff. On the outside, your whole body is plastered thickly with it.

With each round, your technique improves. While you started as a passive vessel, a real cocksleeve, you quickly learn how to get around their cocks. You learn that Laurissa loves to have the underside of her head teased, Angelina likes it when you glide your tongue around the rim of her helmet and Sylvia likes to have your tongue in her cockslit. You learn how to improve your handjob technique as well, and how to give back when you're fucked, squeezing every last drop out of their cocks. By all accounts, the girls are training you to be a perfect boyslut.

As dawn breaks, with Angelina in your ass, Sylvia in your hands and Laurissa in your mouth, the girls realise that they can't stay in the cabin all day. They have to go out, but they want to keep their boytoy to themselves. They're faced with a decision.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)