More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What's next?

Movie Theater

You simply shrug and decide that his idea of appearing at a movie theater downtown is most likely a safe bet. You grab the silver handle before you and imagine the last theater you went too; one near your college campus. You briefly picture all the young coeds who would be lining up to watch a movie, a shiver of excitement running through you, before you yank open the door.

A bright white light explodes and engulfs the space around you. You attempt to cover your eyes and you push through the veil. Behind you, you hear a slight chuckle. “Enjoy yourself lad!”

Oh, you will. You quickly close the door behind you and with a flash, the white light pulses, causing you to blink. When your eyes reopen, you find yourself standing in front of a large movie poster.

Before you is a frame image of a young couple in a grassy field. They’re both laying down on the ground, holding hands, as they stare up at the clouds. You read the movie title, A Walk through the Meadows, and grin in realization - today’s the release of the new Nicholas Sparks movie. The theater’s bound to be filled with young women. And, as you glance about the hallway, accessing your surroundings, you nearly groan with pleasure.

The vast majority of the girls around you are completely topless.

You feel yourself instantly getting hard as you take in all the boobs of various shapes and sizes around you. You stare at one of the lines down the hall and see girls immerse in conversation with friends, some holding bags of popcorn, others carrying backpacks, some clutching their purses, and yet all quite obviously lacking a shirt and bra.

You grin and look down the other way, back towards the lobby of the cinema, and spy a group of four girls sitting around a table, aimlessly chatting. What catches your eye this time is that one of the girls is wearing a shirt, much unlike her friends.

She must be seventeen; too young to go topless yet. Still grinning stupidly, you move your eyes to another topless girl, this one walking passed you. She’s got shoulder length blond hair, a gorgeously thin hourglass figure, and beautifully large tits. She’s too busy glancing down at her ticket stub to notice you struggle as you try and stop yourself from reaching out and grabbing her chest.

Had you grabbed her, would that have been , or just sexual ? You were pretty specific when you told Charles you wanted to be able to girls at your leisure. Did that include the occasional groping, or just sex? The line was pretty fine when it came to .

Regardless, the only thing you’re concerned about right now is how hard your cock is shafting against the inside of your pants. All these topless girls around you is making you need to get off, badly. You get even harder when you fully accept that you can just take your pleasure from these girls.

With sweaty palms and dry lips, you scan around the theaters, looking for your first prey.

Who do you go after first? You scan back to the group of girls who were sitting around the table earlier. The three who are currently topless are reaching into their purses, grabbing a shriveled tank, as the four friends make their way towards the exit of the theater. They’re all pretty cute; maybe you can follow them and one of the “of age” girls into an alleyway?

Although a cute brunette who works behind the concession stand, also with her breasts beautifully exposed, quickly catches your eye before she disappears behind a door saying “employees only”. And then there’s that blond from before, currently waiting in line for the movie. She didn’t seem to be with anyone either.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)