More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

Who do you follow?

The foursome

Deciding a dark alley would be a classic way to do the deed, you quickly run to the entry doors, ignoring the curious looks that some of the movie watchers and staff give you. You exit outside, quickly bypassing a young couple who was blocking the doorway. The girl, having just entered the building, was in the process of taking off her top.

You look away from the odd event and frantically search down the road, trying to spot your quarry. You notice the four girls down to your left, quite a ways away from you.

As you jog to catch up, you take your time inspecting the group of girls. You ignore the short blond, remembering that she is the one who’s too young, having kept her top on back inside the theater. You glance over to her friends, trying your best to control your throbbing cock.

There’s another blond; she’s the tallest of the four. She’s wearing a thin blue tank top, most likely designed to be light and easily discarded, before your eyes are caught by the swaying of her hips. They perfectly accent her luscious curves, which are beautifully defined by her tight jeans. She’s facing the shorter blond as she walks, allowing you to take note of her large tits, happily bouncing underneath her shirt.

Looking to the next girl, you groan after seeing her long locks of dark auburn hair. She too is talking to one of her friends, giving you an unobstructed view of her white tank and gorgeously bobbing tits. She’s wearing a cute, black schoolgirl skirt and long, dark stockings that reach up midway on her upper thigh. She’s carrying a small pink purse, completing the package.

Eyeing the last girl, the brunette that she’s talking to, you’re immediately struck by how large her tits are. Easily the biggest of the bunch, they look like they’re just about to burst from her small shirt. You try to take in the girl as a whole, quickly looking down to her tight pants and large hips, before your eyes move back upwards to her chest. Why was it that you only took a peek when watching her when she was exposed back in the theater?

You still have a hard time believing that all those girls were walking around topless, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Charles wasn’t kidding when he said that it would be as normal as breathing; hell, that girl at the entryway hadn’t hesitated to remove her top, even when standing right next to her boyfriend!

Despite it being a busy street, you take note of all the young teenagers around you, noticing that all of their tops are thin and light; most likely worn so that they could be removed with ease once they’re no longer outdoors. You assume none of them are wearing bras either, since that would hinder their ability to go topless.

Looking back to your query snaps you out of your reverie. The girl with the auburn hair and schoolgirl skirt has fallen behind her friends, her pace slowed. Your cock throbs and a rush of adrenaline shoots through you; this is your chance!

Your excitement barely containable, you rush up behind the lone girl. At the first opportune moment, you reach in front of her and place your hand on top of her mouth, silencing her. With little effort, you shove her into a nearby alley.

“Shh” you quietly whisper, your body alive with the thrill of your actions. “I only want one thing from you.”

She’s struggling in your arms, forcing you to push her onto the wall in an attempt to get her to stop. Using your spare hand to keep her in place, you let go of her mouth and quickly undo your belt buckle.

“What are you-“

Your hands shoots back to her mouth, silencing her once again.

“Stay quiet” you reply, forcefully. “If you do that, I promise I won’t be too rough with you.”

As you wiggle your pants and underwear to the ground, her eyes widen at the sight of your cock. She looks panicked, a hint of tears welling in her eyes. She starts trying to shake her head vigorously; seemingly trying to deny the reality of what’s happening

You don’t care. Your cock is free and it has never been harder. You can feel the excitement coursing through you, your power over her making the adrenaline swell. Nothing has ever felt this good.

You’ve never been more eager to fuck someone.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)