More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by edwards21 edwards21

Who did Alex end up with?

A Familiar Face

Alex looked up at the man she was blowing, maybe he looked sort of familiar? It was clear they’d fucked at some point today, he obviously recognized her, and she remembered his black hair, but she couldn’t remember a specific encounter. Hopefully he was one of the good ones.

He stroked her hair as she sucked his cock. It was clear that this was a warmup for what promised to be a fun pussy-pounding, but Alex wanted a nice hot load of cum down her throat before they got to that. It occurred to her that she hadn’t swallowed much since she’d gotten here, most of the guys she’d fucked left it on her body or inside her pussy.

His hands were tender, loving. He didn’t roughly shove his cock down her throat, which Alex had almost expected considering the frenetic pace of sex going on at Emily’s party. Damnit, who was he? Alex racked her brain trying to remember, but she’d completely forgotten. Her rapid ascent into sexual awareness had left a long list of partners in her wake, even over the single day she’d really spent in Sexworld. She couldn’t possibly remember all of them!

When he groaned and started spraying jets of delicious cum into her mouth, Alex moaned with joy. Her oral skills were definitely improving, at least with guys. At the very least he didn’t taste familiar. Alex cleaned him off with her mouth, wanting every last drop of cum he had to offer, before he reached under her arms and drew her to her feet.

He kissed her passionately, clearly okay with the taste of his own cum on her tongue. Alex reached behind him and grabbed a hold of his impressive ass, while he took the more romantic approach of soft caresses and holding her face lovingly. Who the hell was this guy?

He turned Alex around and pushed her back to the wall, choosing to kneel down and start lapping away at her well-used pussy. Well, whoever he is, never let it be said that he didn’t know how to return a favor.

“Fuck, yes!” Alex cried out as he gave her cunt some welcomed attention. Alex knew she was being a lot rougher and more sexual with him than he was with her. Hanging out at an orgy wasn’t about close, tender good-friend-and/or-significant-other-sex. It was about getting fucked.

And the group on the bed sure knew how to do that! They weren’t quite as hypnotic as the rapid fire group sex squadron out by the pool, but under the LED lights, they were clearly very talented at handling their pile of partners. Alex would have to try some of the more energetic group sex at some point tonight. On the other hand, that would probably require the removal of her butt plug and its replacement by something long and fleshy, which she wasn’t quite ready for just yet.

She molested her own breasts and pinched her nipples as he put his tongue to use in her twat. She was heating up towards yet another orgasm. The reality of living in a state of constant arousal and sexual tension was finally starting to sink in. Back home, she’d be lucky if she got one good orgasm in a week, usually thanks to a hairbrush handle or showerhead, snuck in when the parents or siblings weren’t watching. Now? In her very first, bumbling, inexperienced day after moving to this magical place, she’d had dozens of climaxes. And somehow, she still wanted more. There was just no getting tired of the incredible pleasure proper attention to her body brought her.

Alex came hard, gushing all over her partner’s face. Her deep groan got the attention of at least someone on the bed, a pretty girl with tan skin and the brightest blue eyes Alex had ever seen looked up at her and gave her a pretty smile, before returning her own attention to the dick she’d been sucking.

Wordlessly, her black haired friend stood up and started kissing her again. Alex loved the attention, and she didn’t mind lapping up her own juices from his tongue and lips. Whoever he was, he was a cutie! And it seemed like he was an attentive lover, considering his skillful cunt eating. Why couldn’t she remember when she’d fucked him? Damn it…

With a charming smile, he took her hand and drew her from the room. Alex wasn’t happy she was leaving behind the group on the bed, but she’d have her chance. Clearly this guy had something in mind for her, and as cute as he was, she was very curious to see if he was as good of a fuck as he was making himself out to be.

He didn’t drag her far, there was a surprisingly empty bedroom two doors down the hall. It was a smaller room, with one big bed that he guided her towards. The windows were wide open, a clear view of the activities outside in the front yard in plain sight. The front yard wasn’t as occupied as the pool in the back, she could see one guy sitting in the grass with a pretty blonde girl – possibly the one from the kitchen from when Alex first arrived – bouncing in his lap.

Alex hopped on to the bed on all fours, and spread her legs as her guy climbed behind her. He gave her ass a playful swat, causing her to yelp quietly, before guiding his cock to her pussy and bottoming out in a single stroke.

Wow, that felt different! She’d actually forgotten about the butt plug that Rebecca had inserted inside her. It definitely changed the sensations she was feeling as he started fucking her. She threw her head back as he took a gentle hold of her hips, and starting giving her a proper pounding.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he whispered in her ear. She shuddered, she was already getting used to being called sexy, even hot once or twice today, but beautiful? That was a bit of a stretch.

Everything about him was familiar. His hair, his body, his voice, even his cock, once she separated the feeling in her vagina with the sensations from her ass. She knew she’d fucked him at some point today. She was starting to mentally kick herself for forgetting someone who was so eager to make Alex feel great.

Then it hit her. The guy from the shower after gym! He looked completely different dry… well, for varying definitions of dry, when she’d spied him, he’d been as covered with various fluids as anyone else.

As he fucked her, he started kissing Alex’s back and neck. She reached behind her, trying to grasp his head to encourage him. Man, this was just different. Shower Guy was really being tender and caring towards Alex, when even Alex’s friends who were clearly out to get everyone cumming. This was a guy who really wanted them both to feel everything, who wanted to be gentle and kind. It felt weird having the kind of sex that’s clearly best enjoyed in soft candlelight instead of amongst a rollicking orgy, but whatever, she was making him feel great.

“I’m going to cum,” he whispered.

“You’d better,” Alex replied.

“How do you want it?”

“You can cum where ever the fuck you like,” she breathed. Alex distinctly recalled that he hadn’t asked her that morning, content to blow his load in her pussy like so many others had that day. In fact, Jared was the only one who consistently asked her.

Just like that morning, his orgasm triggered her own, she shuddered and shook with pleasure as he filled up her pussy once again. He groaned loudly as he sprayed his cum inside her, and Alex moaned through her own orgasm with a big grin on her face.

He rolled off of her, and she took the opportunity to scramble around and once again take his sloppy cock into her mouth. He moaned again at the sensation, but that didn’t stop him from lovingly stroking her hair as she sucked him down.

When she finished cleaning off his dick, she pulled herself up on to the bed to look at him.

“Wow,” he breathed, reaching back to stroke her cheek.

Alex giggled. ‘Wow?’ She really deserved a ‘Wow?’

“You’re weird,” Alex quipped.

“I know,” he replied, with an almost melancholy tone to his voice. “You’re just so damn pretty though. I can’t help myself.”

“Oh, come on,” she said, rolling her eyes.

“I mean it,” he said, caressing her side. “Those long legs, that great rear end…” he bent himself a bit and messily kissed Alex’s left breast. “Those perfect tits, you’re a dream come true. I couldn’t stop thinking about you after I saw you in the locker room, and after class, there you were. I thought I’d gotten you out of my system, but now here you are again. You’re perfect.”

Alex actually blushed at the flattery. This guy had it bad.

“So what I’m hearing is, you want to fuck again,” she deflected.

He smiled at that. Alex swung a leg over him and lined his cock up to her pussy before sinking down. “Mmm. I could get used to a guy like you fawning all over me.” She started riding him, as he groped her breasts, passionately kissing each one. “And cumming inside me.”

“You like that, huh?”

“I like it anywhere,” Alex admitted. “In my pussy, in my mouth, all over my body… when a guy cums, that tells me he enjoyed me. That I’m desirable. That’s what matters.” She paused to let out a moan. “Though if I absolutely had to pick, I do love a nice hot load on my tits every once in a while.”

He reached up and drew her mouth down to his. Alex started to feel bad about him, as though she were leading him on. She couldn’t blame him for wanting to live out his fantasy with her, even if she didn’t fall in line. Even by now, she could tell that she was only sexually attracted to men, not emotionally attracted to them. Now that she’d gotten her own mind and sexuality in order, she was starting to realize just how she saw the world, and getting together long term with guys was just not in her future. And while women would never replace the incredible feeling of a hot, hard cock pounding her, she knew that if she did “settle down” and get married, or however that all worked in Sexworld, it wasn’t going to be with a man.

But here this guy was, and he was clearly crushing on her hard. And Mike was a similar problem, if Hope was to be believed, he was really interesting in being more than fuck buddies. But Alex knew that she’d never want more than friendship and sex from either of them. Mike’s situation was especially tenuous, since Alex was really interesting in seeing where things went with his super-hot twin sister. That had the potential to become really awkward if left unchecked.

Of course, that brought up the other big problem: Alex loved dick. There was just no other way to put it. She wanted to date Hope much more than Mike, but she wanted to fuck Mike a whole lot more than she wanted to fuck Hope, despite what she’d told her sister earlier. The feeling of a talented penis inside her made her feel more alive than anything other than maybe winning a track meet. The idea of getting involved with Competitive Gangbang and all that Man just pounding away at her, Alex’s heart fluttered at the idea. When it came to sheer, physical pleasure, women just didn’t make the cut. Not that she didn’t enjoy fucking women, but if she had a gun put to her head and was to swear off sex with one gender or the other, sorry ladies, but a nice hard cock won every time.

In an ideal world, Alex would have a great girlfriend (or girlfriends) who was totally cool with her getting some (or a lot of) dick on the side. And Sexworld very likely was that ideal world, from what she’d seen. It was hard to reconcile that with her prude world values, and she knew jealousy still existed to some degree or another. Ms. Bichir had said as much. Alex had a long way to go before she really understood how to navigate Sexworld relationships properly; it was clear they were just as complicated as back in her old world, but in completely different ways.

And then of course there was Pat to consider. As much as Alex wanted to fuck him, there’s no way that wouldn’t end up messy at home. Not with her milquetoast mom or her controlling dad. And of course, Pat himself would never go for it, but Alex got the impression that if she didn’t get his cock inside her eventually, she’d implode in on herself.

She spent so much time thinking about all this, that she almost missed that Shower Guy was cumming again. Alex didn’t cum herself this time, but was all too happy to feel his semen gush into her some more. Though if he kept it up, it’d be time to pay Kristi a visit and get cleaned out, there was only so much of an utter mess that Alex was willing to tolerate.

Once he was done, she once again hopped off and started sucking him down. It may not have been as prominent, but she still loved the flavor of her pussy mixed the cum of whoever it was she’d just fucked.

“You really love doing that, don’t you?” he asked.

“Mmm hmm,” Alex hummed around his dick.

“You didn’t cum,” he added a while later.

Alex spit out his dick for a moment. “Sorry, I was kind of fucking on autopilot there. A lot on my mind.”

“Oh, um… okay?” he seemed really confused by that. “I’m really sorry, if you want me to go-“

Alex interrupted him by laying a kiss on the head of his cock. “No! It’s okay.” She kissed his cockhead again. “It’s really okay. I’m happy to play fantasy girl for as long as you want.”

She turned herself around and lay down on the pillow next to him. It felt good having a moment of rest, even though she absolutely intended to start fucking again shortly. “I’m dealing with some drama at home,” Alex said. It wasn’t entirely a lie. “By the way, my name’s-“

He put his fingers to her lips. “No names, not yet,” he whispered. “Let me have the fantasy for just a little while longer.”

“Okay,” she replied. Now she was the one who was confused. “Man, what is with you?”

“Huh?” He was taken aback by that.

“Here you are, your hot fantasy slut totally willing to fuck you until you pass out, and you sound like your cat just died. If I’m your dream girl, why don’t you man up and fuck me like you’ve always wanted?”

A smile started to form at the corner of his mouth.

Alex took a moment. This guy was really caring. He really wanted her, and he seemed genuinely unhappy when she didn’t cum. She thought about the butt plug filling up her rear end. It was time to be done with the excuses. “In fact, I have an idea,” Alex said, mustering up the nerve. “Do you want to fuck my ass?”

His smile all but disappeared, looking like a deer in headlights. “Um… well, I, you see…“

Oh. Great. Alex closed her eyes for a moment. Of course this would happen. First it was Jared and the bell at lunch, and now this guy was hesitating. Somehow, in Sexworld, it was becoming a chore to get a decent cock up her ass.

“You don’t want my ass?” Alex deadpanned. The answer was evident, but Alex just had to hear it for herself.

“I don’t… really like anal,” he replied sheepishly.

And there it was. Another twat-blocking. Well, not quite since her twat had been very well attended to, but close enough.

“Well, fine then,” Alex pouted. “Then you’d better give my pussy twice as much attention, or I’m going to be really annoyed with that beautiful cock of yours.”

That put the grin back on his face in a hurry, as he scrambled over her and aimed his cock at her entrance again. Alex laughed happily as he once again plunged his way home; she always welcomed the feeling of an attentive cock.

This time she did wrap her legs around him, taking back a bit of control as they fucked. She was happy to let him set the pace, since all this was about fulfilling his fantasy, but she wanted to guide things along just a bit. Alex wasn’t quite sure why she latched on to that idea, being someone else’s fantasy, but she couldn’t argue with the results. Shower Guy really wanted to get the most out of their fuck session, and that suited Alex just fine. He made her feel terrific in the shower that morning, and he was certainly doing his part to make her feel great now. He planted little kisses on her neck and chin as he plundered her depths, and she was moaning away at how wonderful he made her feel.

Out of the corner of her eye, she realized there was someone in the doorway. Alex slightly moved her head, she didn’t want to break Shower Guy’s spell, but judging by the bright gold outline, it was pretty obvious who’d be waiting for her.

Alex quietly put a finger to her own lips, indicating to Cassie and Jared that they should be quiet. They seem to have already gotten the idea, Cassie nodded at her with a fun grin on her face. She was messy, cum splattered and completely gorgeous, she’d been having a good time. Jared didn’t look so bad either, he’d clearly been fucking lots of people since he got here. She watched as he quietly got behind Cassie, his goal very clear.

Alex moaned not only at the fucking she was receiving, but the view of watching one close friend penetrate another. Shower Guy didn’t see or hear her friends, his focus was entirely on Alex and her pleasure. And certainly his own, as his thrusts increased their pace.

This time, however, he pulled out of her cunt and started spraying his jizz all over her. Ropes of cum jetted up to her neck, and she moaned and laughed with the sensation of her chest and abs being covered in man juice. He rapidly plunged back into her pussy, now hungry for his own gratification.

Alex was having an incredible time. She just couldn’t get enough, the incredible pounding she was receiving made her feel just plain wonderful.

Cassie let out a moan, startling Shower Guy. He started to turn his head towards them, but instead of letting her friends interrupt Alex and her partner, Alex took Shower Guy’s face into her hands and gave him the deepest kiss she could muster. She was his fantasy after all, she should make sure that he was aware that she was keeping that in mind.

He moaned into her mouth as they kept going, herself getting closer to yet another peak. Of course, hearing Cassie and Jared fucking in the corner of the room was also helping with the stimulation of it all. Even if she couldn’t see them, just hearing them, just knowing that two of her friends were also having some sexy fun just added to Alex’s pleasure. And of course she thought of Pat, who right now was probably getting completely and utterly fucked by Sherry.

The juxtaposition of fantasy and reality was too much for Alex’s overstimulated body to handle, she fell off the cliff and landed in one of the biggest orgasms she’d had yet. Her body lost control completely, her limbs started flailing about. Shower Guy groaned in response to Alex’s utter explosion, and she once again felt him blast his cum inside of her. This triggered yet another orgasm – or at least a major aftershock – sending her to even new heights of pleasure.

Shower Guy basically collapsed on Alex. His cock was still spasming inside of her, though any attempt to continue having sex had basically ended. He was spent, and even her own pussy could do with a break.

“Okay, I’m done,” Shower guy said, rolling off of her. Alex couldn’t help herself, she once again turned herself around and went for his dick.

“You have a one-track mind,” Cassie said.

“Mmm hmm,” she hummed around his cock. Déjà vu.

Alex sucked his cock clean, and watched as Cassie was railed by her boyfriend. She definitely looked like she was having a good time. Alex smiled at her, however blocked by the nice, juicy cock in her mouth, and gave her a little wave. Cassie waved back, before groping her own breasts in pleasure.

Alex finished cleaning Shower Guy off once again, and leaned back to watch her friends go. It was so much fun watching two gorgeous people fucking and clearly having fun. She found herself lazily stroking Shower Guy’s cock as she watched the show. He reciprocated by playing with her drenched pussy.

“I’m Daniel,” he breathed. Apparently the fantasy was at its end.

“Alex,” she replied, giving his dick a little squeeze.

“I… know you don’t feel as strongly about me as I do about you.” Uh oh. Here came the depress-o-tron again.

“So?” Alex asked honestly. “I’m totally flattered that you singled me out, this morning and especially here, with all these hot girls around. No guy ever called me beautiful before.” She kissed him lightly. “Who gives a shit if we’re meant to be? I can be that dream girl of yours every once in a while. If you ever need a pick me up, my pussy, my mouth, even my ass if you decide you want it after all, they’ll be here for you. Come fuck me any time. I mean it.”

He smiled, and yet somehow looked like he was going to burst into tears. “You’re just saying that ‘cause we’re at an orgy,” he said. Alex could tell if Daniel was joking or not.

“I’m saying that because you’re a great lay, and whatever’s got you down, you deserve to be happier than this.”

“Pssh, I didn’t know you were such a softie, Alex!” Cassie blurted.

Alex only responded to the short blonde by way of a middle finger aimed in her direction.

She turned and kissed Daniel. “But I would like my friends to join us, if that’s cool for now?”

He smiled. “Sure.”

That one word was all Cassie needed, she pulled herself off of Jared and climbed on to the bed. With no preamble whatsoever, she climbed over Daniel and impaled herself on his cock.

“Woo!” she cried out.

“Ah, Cassie, cool it,” Daniel breathed. “I’m still sensitive.”

“Hey Daniel, how’ve you been?”

“Pretty good, I guess,” he said pained. “You?”

“Damn good now that I have your nice big cock in me,” Cassie teased. Alex shook her head. Typical. “But now I’m neglecting my boyfriend and my future girlfriend.”

Alex blinked at that one. Future girlfriend, huh? She could deal with that. “Oh, you guys go on ahead. I have to find Kristi, get cleaned up. Daniel over here left such a mess of my pussy, she’s going to love that.”

“Well then I guess that means I have these two gorgeous boys all to myself for a little bit,” Cassie grinned evilly. “Jared, I expect you to have cum in my ass at least twice before Alex here gets back.”

“You’re insatiable, Cassie,” Jared replied, himself climbing up on the bed.

“Well we have to get you nice and ready to cum in Alex’s ass, don’t we?” Cassie said, looking Alex straight in the eye.

Alex loved that dirty bitch. She just seemed to know how to push Alex’s limits. And watching her face light up in a sinful grin as Jared pushed his way into her rear hole just made Alex’s heart sing. She was having so much fun getting DP’ed, Alex couldn’t wait to try it herself. Alex gave Daniel, Cassie, and Jared each a deep kiss, before standing up and leaving them to their fun. She’d be back to indulge some more before too long.

What does Alex get up to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)