More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by edwards21 edwards21

What does Alex get up to now?

Dalliance and Discovery

Alex checked a few of the bedrooms, looking around to see the fun. She couldn’t tell much of what was going on, but she did notice that Christina had found herself a nice spit roast, and she definitely looked like she was having fun with a cock at both ends. Alex made a note that at some point she’d have to suck on Christina’s delicious-looking tits, since they hadn’t had a chance to fuck yet.

Catching a glimpse of the far bedroom on the other side of the house, she saw a mane of red hair bouncing about, and legs that looked suspiciously like Pat’s hanging off the bed, so Alex knew that Sherry was holding up her part of the deal. She also knew that avoiding that room would be paramount.

But knowing that, it meant that the living room was safe again. And sure enough, the room was full of people fucking, just the way Alex liked it.

The game on the screen had changed from Mario Kart to some kind of Grand Theft Auto clone with naked women. She didn’t see Kristi just yet, but Alex noticed that the DJ was lying on the couch on her back, lazily sucking a cock with her head in the boy’s lap. Alex wondered off the top of her head if more party games were forthcoming, since it looked like her set up was still in place. She also wondered how the DJ’s wet pussy tasted, but that question was far easier to answer.

Alex leaned over the couch, pulling the DJ’s legs apart, and stared lapping at her cunt. She moaned in pleasure as Alex’s tongue probed her vagina. Alex didn’t know if that was a sign that she was finally getting better at eating pussy or the DJ was being polite. Alex then reached up on her body and started kneading her magnificent tits. Seriously, the DJ sported among the best racks Alex had ever seen. Her tits were perfect. And she tasted really nice, sweet like liquid sugar, with just the faintest hint of cum deposited in her some time back. Not enough to garner Kristi’s attention, but definitely enough to add to the experience for Alex.

Of course, bent over the couch as she was left Alex quite , and that vulnerability was quickly exploited. But instead of Kristi’s tongue trying to claim her creamy reward from Alex’s cum-filled depths, instead yet another cock pushed its way inside of her. And it was a nice, fat one, too.

Alex groaned into the DJ’s pussy. Her own twat was really sensitive after the big fuck session she had with Daniel, and it almost hurt… almost. In the end, Alex was nowhere near her limit, and she still loved the feeling of a nice hard cock fucking her.

As to the DJ, Alex thought back on every time she’d had her own pussy eaten. Cassie’s impromptu attack on her in Pat’s car that morning. Ms. Bichir’s expert cunnilingus. Hope tackling her in chem class. Cassie again at lunch. Casey after school. Rebecca, Daniel, and of course Kristi here at the orgy.

She thought back on all of that, and tried to piece together what made Alex shoot off like a rocket. Then, with all that in mind, she did her best to apply that to the DJ’s shaved twat, hopefully without being distracted by the uninvited dick inside of her.

“Nice butt plug,” the guy fucking her said.

No distractions! Alex thought to herself. This DJ was going to cum all over Alex’s face. That was the only plan that mattered.

On the other hand, it seemed rude to ignore the guy making her pussy feel so good. She hummed at him in the affirmative, acknowledging him but still concentrating on the gorgeous girl in front of her.

Alex also realized that she really didn’t know what the butt plug looked like.

She kept working at the DJ’s pussy, and she could feel her tensing up. Could she be doing it? Could she be getting a girl to orgasm without the aid of Mike’s magical cock up her victim’s ass?

Sure as she could, Alex kept trying. Licking, sucking, flicking the DJ’s clit with her tongue, even taking one hand off of her tits to insert a couple of fingers into her needy quim. And the DJ responded by energetically moaning around the cock she was lazily sucking.

Of course, the big cock inside her was taking up a lot of Alex’s valuable concentration. She took Ms. Bichir’s advice to heart and breathed in and out carefully, trying not to lose her way. Alex finally understood what Ms. Bichir was trying to teach her that morning, there were just some points in life where getting distracted by a nice cock just would not do.

And in the end, it was that lesson that finally paid off for Alex, even more than Ms. Bichir’s attempts to properly teach Alex how to eat pussy. The DJ started cumming, Alex felt her pussy contract against her tongue. It was almost all Alex could do not to scream in self-satisfied delight as she drank up all of the DJ’s juices. It had finally happened! She made a girl cum all by herself! And it felt awesome!

Once the DJ had run through her orgasm, Alex lifted herself up and starting paying attention to the cock that had been fucking her.

“’Sup, chica,” the DJ said. Weird, she didn’t look Latina.

“Hey,” Alex choked out. It was getting hard to concentrate; her newest mystery cock was certainly more capable than Alex had assumed.

The DJ pulled herself up and positioned herself over the guy she’d been lazily blowing. “I’m gonna ride this dude. You want to trade after I fuck him up?”

Alex chuckled. She made a new friend, apparently. “Rain check,” she replied. “After my guy’s done, I want to find Kristi and then get back to a guy who’s going to give my ass some much-needed attention.”

“I think I saw Kristi heading outside,” the DJ replied as she lowered herself on to the cock she was standing over. “She should be back soon.”

“What do you say, Tiger?” Alex asked the guy behind her. Now that she got a look at him, Alex realized he might have been one of Rebecca’s college cronies. “How about you get me off and help me give Kristi a real treat while we watch that big titted beauty ride some dick?”

“Fuck yeah,” he said, reaching between her legs to play with her clit.

“Did I hear my name?” Kristi’s voice rang out. She slid up next to the couch. Her face was a glorious mess; she’d clearly just gotten out from between some very messy legs. “Oh, hey! I haven’t seen you since the orgy started. How’s it going?”

“Fucking good,” Alex squeaked. “Been looking for you.”

“Oh?” Kristi teased. “And how can I help you this fine evening.”

“Well I’ve been looking for a really nice orgasm on your pretty little tongue, since I missed out earlier,” Alex said, reaching out to play with one of Kristi’s nipples. “Didn’t your mama teach you to finish what you started? And I’d saved up three or four loads of cum for you, but with this guy you’ll get one more. You may have to rescue some from my legs. All that cum can’t possibly stay inside my pretty little pussy, it’s just dying to get out.”

“You know just what I like to hear,” Kristi replied sensually. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” She leaned over the couch to steal a kiss from Alex, who was all too happy to return the attention.

“Hey, can you do me one more favor?” Alex asked, a wicked idea forming in her head.

“Depends,” Kristi responded enigmatically. She obviously didn’t want to get roped into something she’d regret.

“Any chance I could convince you to grab my phone?” Alex asked before a moan took over. “I’ve been sending my sister some of my exploits today, and I’d love it if she saw you in action.”

“Ooh. Sounds hot. Sure, what’s it look like?”

Alex did her best to describe her bag and phone, and let Kristi get on her way.

This of course gave Alex an opportunity to concentrate on the cock pounding her and the gorgeous slut DJ riding a cock in front of her. She looked amazing with her tits flopping around as she rode her guy. Alex smiled in a big grin as the two ladies were both quite well fucked. Alex wished she had time to trade cocks with the DJ, but Alex already knew that as soon as Kristi was done with her, she had to race back to Cassie and the boys. It was high time she popped her anal cherry. Daniel backed down, but she knew Jared wasn’t going to.

The guy inside her started slamming her even harder, and she knew what was coming. Sure enough, he blew his load deep inside of her with an animalistic howl. Alex could feel that her pussy was an absolutely soaked disaster area. She couldn’t want for Kristi to get back and help out.

He was lightly fucking her out of reflex when Kristi came back with Alex’s phone. “Is this it?”

Alex smiled at her. “Yeah, that’s it. Thanks!”

She opened up her phone’s camera program, and pointed it at Kristi. She turned to her side, however uncomfortable it was with her ribs pressed against the handrest of the couch.

“Hi Rach,” Alex said. “So I wanted to introduce you to someone. This is Kristi,” with that, Kristi gave the camera a little wave, a play curtsy, and a big grin, “and Kristi is a sexy cunt licker with a big creampie fetish. And as it turns out, I have been fucking really hard since I got to this party, and I am extra creamy.”

Alex bobbed her head to the guy, who got the point. He pulled his cock out of her, and got out of the way of the camera as she turned herself around and sat on the handrest, putting her spare hand between her legs to prevent more semen from escaping. “I’m a mess! So many cocks up my little twat, so much cum, I need some real help before I go back and fuck some more. So what do you say, Kristi? Would you like to eat all that cum from my cunt so I can go and fill it up again?”

“Mmm, would I?” Kristi asked happily as she knelt down between Alex’s legs.

Alex squealed as Kristi took one long lick of her slit, then she started kissing and sucking Alex’s thighs, taking in all the dried and drying cum that had been running down her legs. Kristi’s elated moan reminded Alex of when Hope was first lowering her ass down onto her brother’s big cock at lunch. It was a sound of pure sexual release.

Alex turned the camera to herself. “And to think, this morning I wasn’t even sure I wanted to fuck girls. Man was I dumb.” She turned the camera back to Kristi, watching her absolutely go wild on Alex’s cunt.

And Kristi was thorough. She wanted every errant drop of the creamy white stuff.

It didn’t take long for a guy to notice that Kristi had some free holes at her disposal, so they came up behind Kristi and tapped her hips, signaling her to raise her ass.

It was the first time Kristi had interrupted herself. “Hey man,” she said. “I don’t care where you fuck me, but when you want to cum, just push me out of the way and blast her pussy, would you?” Kristi looked Alex (and the camera) square in the eye. “You know, for her sister.”

Christ, Rachel might have a heart attack. Alex was sending her some crazy stuff. She was sure her sister could take it, though. She seemed to love the video of Mike cumming between Alex’s tits at lunch.

The guy plunged himself into Kristi, causing the brunette to moan again, happy as could be. From this angle, she couldn’t really tell where he was fucking her. She had to ask. “So how’s he taking you?” Alex moaned. “Pussy or ass?”

“Ass,” Kristi mumbled.

“Feels good, huh?”

“Eh.”

Well that was a thrower. ‘Eh?’ She’s getting plowed in the ass while eating Alex out, and the best reaction was ‘eh?’

And he was railing Kristi with everything he had. There was no hesitation on his part, he was ramming Kristi’s asshole like it was his last request before execution. There was a story here, and suddenly Alex really wanted to know it.

And at the least he kept his word. After a few minutes of frantic assfucking, he pulled out of Kristi and almost violently threw her aside, before dashing forward and jamming his cock right into Alex’s pussy, letting loose a torrent of cum. Alex moaned at the attack, enjoying the feeling of the dick now spraying inside of her. But she was silently worried about Kristi, Alex’s view of the cum-guzzler was blocked by the guy now creaming her.

He pulled out of Alex, and waved at the camera. Immediately, Kristi’s head popped up from the floor and latched itself on to Alex’s pussy, reinvigorated and hungry for more. Apparently she was all right after all.

“Thanks, girls,” the guy said, before wandering off.

“Bye!” Alex called out, before focusing her camera back on Kristi. The brunette cumslut really was going to town on Alex’s cunt, and Alex was losing her mind. If a girl’s purpose for being was eating pussy, she was clearly going to become a master of her craft.

Alex burst into another very satisfying orgasm. Kristi made good on her promise, and Alex felt great cumming all over her tongue and mouth. She had a feeling that she and Kristi would be good friends.

Kristi gave Alex’s twat one last long lick before pulling herself up. “Ah, that felt good,” Kristi said.

“You were awesome,” Alex moaned. “Before you go, mind if I ask you some questions?”

“Okay, sure!” Kristi beamed. Alex could tell she liked being in the spotlight.

Alex maneuvered so she was actually sitting on the couch, and Kristi came around and sat down next to her. Alex framed the shot of Kristi so that the DJ, still riding her guy and her tits still bouncing wildly, remained in view.

“So, Kristi. You love cum in girls’ pussies.”

“Love it.” She smiled, bright and friendly. “My mama turned me on to it, she’s as big a cum eater as I am!”

“But you didn’t seem to care for the sex.”

Kristi shrugged. “I mean, God gave me these holes for a reason, right? I’m supposed to use them to fuck. But I don’t, like, chase orgasms like some girls, you know? I already get my fill throughout the day. So if someone wants to fuck me, they can go right ahead. I usually prefer it if guys don’t cum inside me? Like, it’s hard to get to if they do, I have to use my fingers, and a lot gets wasted. If there’s no other pussy around, just cum in my mouth.”

“You didn’t seem to mind when that one guy was jackhammering you.”

“Um, when was this?”

“Beginning of the orgy. You were eating Christina out.”

“Oh! That! Girl, I was upside down and in between that girls’ legs. I couldn’t get a word in edgewise. Besides, I had a feeling you’d share with me if I sat on your face, and you did!”

Alex smiled at that.

“Do you clean out girls’ asses, too?” Alex asked.

“Oh, sure. I’ll eat cum from any hole, pussies, girls’ asses, guys’ asses, whatever. I like pussy the best, it tastes better, but if someone’s offering me a cum-filled hole, I’ll never say no.”

“So what do you do when you’re not being a sexy little cumslut?”

“Girl, I’m always a sexy little cumslut,” Kristi beamed. Alex walked right into that one. “What’d you say your name was?”

Oops. Another person she forgot to introduce herself to. “Alex.”

“Well, Alex, I’m a dancer down in LA. I take the Bullet up for Rebecca’s parties? Um, I do theatre mostly, some music videos. I’ve even appeared in some Prude World productions, I feel pretty great about that. Other worlds want me to dance for them! Oh! I was the feature in DJ Lancelot’s newest video, ‘Rise Up.’ I had to do all these crazy acrobatics, um, like I had to do this rope dance where I’m high up in the air, then I’d spin down and have to land perfectly so my partner’s cock went into my pussy without hurting either of us, and then back up in the air for some more craziness. Man, it was so much fun, really pushed my limits.”

Alex’s heart fluttered. She just used a local celebrity to clean out her cum-filled cunt. That’s so fucking cool. “So, hypothetically speaking, if a special someone’s birthday were in January,” Alex turned the camera around looked right into it. “And that means you, Nerd.” She turned it back to Kristi. “And I wanted to throw her a birthday gangbang, could I convince you to help out? Be the cleanup girl?”

Kristi seemed absolutely flattered. “What? You’d do that for me? We don’t even really know each other.”

“I know you’re a real sweetheart, you’re really attentive. I know you’re a total cum addict, and you just told me that you wouldn’t steal the cock, so the birthday girl would get plenty. And I want to introduce you to my sister, she’s about your age, I think you guys would get along great. I’d love it if you could help me give her the fuck of a lifetime for her birthday, I think it’d be really fun.”

“Well I couldn’t possibly say no to an invitation like that. I’d love to! It sounds like a blast.”

“Well Kristi, thank you for your time, and thank you for the monster orgasm.”

“Thank you! It was a lot of fun.”

Alex stopped the recording, and gave her a big hug. “Kristi, thanks for all that. You’re pretty great.”

“Aw, don’t get all mushy on me now.”

Kristi took Alex’s phone and put her number in it. “If you’re serious about that party, I’d love to be there.”

“I’m serious. I don’t know if Rachel will go for it, but even if she doesn’t, I’ll figure something out for you. I don’t want to make a promise to give you an all you can eat cum buffet and not come through, that’s just mean.”

“I’ve had boyfriends who aren’t this good to me. I almost want to kidnap you and take you home with me.”

Alex smiled at that. She was really glad that she and Kristi hit it off. “Well for now, I have some friends I should get back to, and I don’t want to keep you from your cum hunt for too long.”

“Okay, cool,” Kristi replied, giving Alex a quick kiss. “Have fun, and if you need another cleanup…”

“You’re my first call.”

As Kristi hopped up off the couch (to which the DJ offered Alex an enthusiastic thumbs up), Alex started sending the video off to Rachel. Not that she was cum-free below the waist, she wanted to get back to her friends before they forgot about her.

As her stomach growled, however, she knew that if she didn’t eat something soon, there’d be a problem. Cassie and the guys would have to wait just a bit longer.

Alex treaded over to the kitchen, getting used to the sensation of randomly stepping in puddles of cum or other fluids. She didn’t envy the amount of cleaning work that would have to go into this place, especially when weekly fuckfests are thrown. She vaguely remembered the frustrated looking custodian at school, clearly he had his hands full dealing with the remnants of the sexual escapades of a school full of horny teenagers.

As promised, Alex spied several boxes of pizza, enough to feed a small army. If nothing else, Alex was thankful for the free food, though she wondered how they all afforded to feed so many people. It seemed like an awful expense. Though thoughts of that left her mind as soon as she took her first bite of a slice of Supreme pizza. Normally she’d pick off all the onions before chowing down, but she was so hungry that she just couldn’t care. She’d deal with the onions for at least three slices before getting back to the sex.

“Save some for the rest of us,” a guy said from next to Alex, reaching for a slice of his own. He opted for Pepperoni. As Alex looked at him, she recognized the Viking that had slammed her in the pool.

“I had no idea how hungry I was,” Alex replied. “I never fucked this hard in my life.”

“You get used to it,” he said, a jovial smile on his face. For a guy who looked like a stereotypical heavy metal biker, he was a pretty jovial guy.

“Oh, I know!” she replied excitedly. “Oh, never got to say thanks for the fuck in the pool. It was fun!”

“Any time!” the Viking replied with a smile.

“Knowing Rebecca, she’ll probably throw you at me again,” Alex quipped.

The Viking chuckled a bit. “I love working for the family,” he said. “Always an adventure. And I get to meet lots of cool people like you.”

That just threw Alex off. She’d called them cronies as almost an in-joke, but now it was starting to look like they actually did work for someone around here. “How long have you worked for the Wasizakis?” Alex asked. She was genuinely interested.

“About four years,” he replied. “I was, like, a birthday gift for Rebecca’s eighteenth. Dee likes making sure her girls are well taken care of.”

Emily’s family was rich enough to hire professional stunt cocks. Fucking awesome. She felt less bad about the free food.

They chitchatted while they ate for a little bit longer before the Viking was called away to Rebecca’s little poolside kingdom. Alex finished her share of the pizza, and guzzled down a Coke before returning to what was important.

Though as she turned to leave, her phone started ringing. She forgot she had it. Looking at the caller ID, it was Rachel.

“Hey, Nerd,” Alex said, stepping out into the front yard. There were a few people fucking out here, but it wasn’t as crazy as it was inside. She liked talking to her sister in relative peace.

“Oh. My. God.” Rachel sounded absolutely on fire.

“I know, right?” Alex beamed. “So sexy.”

“Where are you right now?” Rachel asked.

“I’m at the orgy.”

“Orgy!? You’re at an orgy!? Oh my God.”

Alex was taken aback by that. “Didn’t I mention that?”

“Um, NO!” Rachel replied, before letting out a moan. That explains why she sounded so excited.

“Ooh,” Alex said. “Who are you fucking now?”

“Trevor,” she replied. “A roommate. We’re out by the lake with some friends.”

“How’s his cock? Scale of one to ten. And I don’t mean inches, I’ve fucked an over-ten today.”

“Oh, a perfect ten,” Rachel replied. “But they’re all perfect tens around here.”

“Mmm. Sounds nice. I can’t wait to meet him.”

“And you! What, are you doing trying to set me up? At an orgy! And God, that girl in the background having sex! She didn’t even care that you were interviewing Kristi at the same time?”

“Actually, she’s the party’s DJ, I think she was on a break. And yes, I ate her out before she started riding that guy.”

“I didn’t even think to ask that,” Rachel said, before letting out another moan. “Why didn’t you tell me you were at an orgy?”

“I thought I did!” Alex protested. “It must have slipped my mind, I’m sorry. A lot’s happened today. I really thought I’d already told you.”

Rachel laughed at that, before moaning yet again.

“Do you want to call me back after you’ve cum?” Alex asked jokingly.

“No, it’s okay,” Rachel said. Alex was getting the impression that Rachel was close to a big orgasm. “I like hearing from you. And we all loved that video.”

“You showed it to your friends?”

“Oh God, yes. You’re so unbelievably hot. Trevor exploded inside me when that guy did, it felt so good. And I think you could hear Adina screaming all the way in Hawaii. We’re going to watch it again after I get off the phone with you.”

Alex smiled. “I’m happy I could make you guys feel so good. I can’t wait to get them off myself instead of from the suburbs.”

“We can’t wait either!” a male voice piped up.

“Ooh. Was that Trevor?”

“Um, no. That was my neighbor Jared from across the hall. He’s with Melissa right now.”

Alex stared at her phone for a moment. “Okay, Rachel, this has got to stop. Stop fucking people with the same names as people I’m fucking! It’s getting weird!”

Rachel exploded into laughter. “What?”

Alex laughed a bit. “My friends Cassie and, wait for it, Jared are here right now, and they’re about to help me with a special project I’ve been brewing all day.”

Rachel laughed again. “Oh, Lord, that really does keep happening, doesn’t it?” There was a beat. “What special project…?”

Alex smiled. She wanted to go for the kill with this one. “Well, as you well know, I have been fucking, like, all day. I must have had, like, fifty guys and ladies attack my poor little twat today, and I’m not even sure I’m done. And my cunt, well it is battered, swollen, and feels better than it ever has, but… I feel that it’s time I see how the other half lives, and feel what it’s like to get a nice, hot, fat dick into my other hole and pounding me until it blows its load deep into my ass. You know, see if it lives up to the hype.”

It worked just as Alex planned. Rachel lost herself in a monumental sounding orgasm as Alex spoke, bringing a big grin to Alex’s face. She loved that she had this power over her sister.

“Fuck…” Rachel breathed.

That took Alex aback. “Woah, Rachel, you never swear!”

“I’m picking up some bad habits from you…” she replied. “Fifty?”

Alex sighed. “I’m guessing. I have absolutely no idea. I lost track hours ago.”

“And you’re okay?”

“I’m amazing,” she replied honestly. “I love every second of it. Like I’ve died and gone to Heaven. Sorry Rachel, your sister’s a slut.”

“Never apologize for that. As long as you’re happy, sweetheart, I’m happy.”

“Aw, I love you,” Alex said. She was so happy that she had someone like Rachel in her life.

“Love you too. Enjoy your orgy!”

“Oh, I am. And tell your friends I expect to be fucked by the lake when we meet this weekend! It sounds like you’re having too much fun to pass up.”

“I will! Bye!”

Alex disconnected the phone and headed back inside, smiling as she realized that Rachel didn’t bring Alex’s threat of a birthday gangbang up once. And she clearly saw the interview, she commented on the DJ. She may not be the only true slut in the family. Maybe Rachel just needed to come out of her own shell a bit more. Then again, it seemed like she was doing just fine on that score.

She put her phone back in the coat closet with the rest of her stuff, and got one last look at the living room before making her way over to the bedroom again. Kristi was on her back, getting fucked while eating a girl out, no surprises there. The DJ was now bent over the couch, getting rammed by another new guy. Alex loved watching her tits move, they were hypnotic. Devon, whom Alex hadn’t seen in forever, was riding a guy reverse cowgirl, looking like she was having fun. And to no one’s surprise, the game on the TV featured a very explicit sex scene. If she was reading the meter right, it looked like the character regained health by fucking. That was more in line with what Alex suspected Sexworld video games to look like. She was still utterly baffled by Mario Kart, however. She’ll sic Rachel on figuring that one out once they both had time to get used to their new world.

Looking down the hall towards the bedroom that Pat and Sherry were sharing, she saw Sherry’s head, shoulders and arms as she was apparently fucked doggy-style. Sherry looked down the hall at Alex, and offered a satisfied thumbs up. Alex returned the gesture, with a grin. At least Pat couldn’t see her from here. She had no idea how to explain any of this.

When she got back to the room she’d occupied with Daniel, she found that the three of them were still very much going at it. Daniel was fucking her from behind while she sucked Jared’s dick, who was lying on the bed perpendicular to the other two. Everyone was moaning and having fun, and Alex was all too happy to join back in. Taking a page from Cassie’s book, she hopped up on the bed, and worked her way up Jared’s body. Cassie took the hint and jumped up off of his dick, and made room for her to sink down on it.

“Hey, welcome back!” Cassie called out. “We thought we lost you there.”

“I saw you making a phone call,” Daniel added.

“Yeah, my sister called, we were comparing adventures. But I’m back now. Hi Jared. I’ve missed your dick.” She gave Jared a few pointed hops, feeling his dick slide in and out of her, before settling back down and riding it more gingerly.

“Flirt,” Cassie breathed, before reaching around and sucking on Alex’s tit. She certainly loved Alex’s breasts, she’d been paying attention to them since they met that morning.

“By the way, Cassie,” Alex squeaked, loving the attention they were giving her. “I was going to introduce you to my brother, but you already fucked him!”

“I did? When?”

“I caught you two going at it during Musical Cocks. You looked good together!” She gave Cassie a deep kiss as they enjoyed their mutual fucking.

“That was so much fun,” Cassie said. “You would have loved it.”

“I watched for a little bit,” she said. “And that DJ? Smokin’ hot. One of the reasons I was so late coming back here. She tasted so good.”

“Ooh! I’m jealous. I never get a chance to fuck her when she’s around.”

“I do!” Jared added, in uncharacteristic giddiness. Not even the stoic artist was immune to the charms of a raging fuckfest, it seemed.

“Um, excuse me?” a squeaky voice said from the door. This couldn’t be good. Alex turned, and recognized Steff, the brunette massage girl from earlier. “I’m looking for Alex?”

This really couldn’t be good. Pretty much all the sex in the room stopped at that question.

“Yes?” Alex said, raising a hand. “That’s me.”

“Sorry to bother you, you look like you’re having fun…” Steff gave Jared a look over with her eyes. “But Emily and Sherry and… oh, what’s that guy’s name? Um… Paul?”

“Pat,” Alex grumbled. “His name is Pat.”

“Right! Pat! They’re looking for you, and Sherry said she saw you going this way.”

Alex felt her sex drive just… shut off. This was about as close to the worst case scenario that she could have figured. She pulled herself off of Jared’s cock without so much as a word and hopped out of bed. “So, um, I have to take care of this.” She looked over at Steff. “Hey, keep Jared’s cock company for me?”

“Oh! Sure!” Bubbly, wasn’t she?

“Hey, you okay?” Cassie asked lightly. She clearly sensed something was wrong.

“I’ll be fine,” Alex lied. She was about to get raked over the coals and she knew it. Emily was probably about to kick her out of here. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

She gave Cassie one last kiss, watched as Steff mounted Jared’s cock, and started down the hall, ready to face the music.

How does this go for Alex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)