More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by elmer7780 elmer7780

What do you do?

Meet Tia's father as-is.

Taking a deep breath, you clench your fists and resolve yourself to just go with the flow. Would you get punched and possibly have the police get called on you? Absolutely, but you have these incredible abilities to sway people, so how can you not test this on your girlfriend's father.

"Alright, let's go," you sigh.

Tia smiles reassuringly as you and closes the gap as you carry her, pushing her wonderful breasts against your chest and resting her head against your shoulder. Despite the frightening circumstances, Tia still manages to rile your lower half; so not only will Tia's father see a you carry his daughter naked, but he'll also see a raging cock that wants to penetrate his sweet girl.

You should feel ashamed and worried, yet the idea of exposing yourself gives you an exhilarating rush you've never felt before.

With quivering hands, you reached your front door and open it. Just as you imagined, Tia's father widens his eyes and gasps.

He appears to be a bit of a stout man with broad shoulders, but you think that might be due to his brown coat and the rest of his formal attire. His face is square comprising of a chiseled jawline, brown eyes, and a downward nose that makes him look a bit like a hawk.

"W-wha...!" he begins, ready to blow up.

Quickly, you calm his understandable anger and shock.

"Ah, please calm down Mr. er...Zanella. Don't freak out," you order while taking a pause to remember Tia's family surname. She never told you her father's first name. Well, she probably calls her "dad" or something.

"Hi, daddy!" Tia twists her body, causing her breasts to slide away a little. You shiver upon the movement and made the decision to fuck those mammaries after this meeting is done.

Also, "daddy"? Looks like you were farther off than you realized. She seems closer to her father than Cassandra, whom she calls "mom". You can only imply that Mr. Zannella is more over-protective of his daughter than you thought and that they have a better relationship than what you implied when Tia talked about him. Thank goodness for your power of acceptance.

Sure enough, Mr. Zenella takes a deep breath and calms down, using a moment to compose himself.

Clearing his throat, he first smiles at his precious daughter. "How are you doing, pumpkin?"

He calls her pumpkin! Someone like him would definitely knock you over twice!

Tia hums positively and then point to you. "This is the guy who is living with me, but just recently, we became a couple. I love him."

You shiver, warmed by her words but the outside is surprisingly chilly and you figure being naked, it was time to move closer to the living room and close the door.

Mr. Zenella frowns, clearly...disapproving. Well, you never told him to accept this, just to remain calm.

"W-why don't we move inside and sit down," you offer, either shaking because of the cold or because Tia's father is a little nerve-wracking.

Mr. Zenella closes his eyes and sighs, accepting your offer. You close the door as he enters and follow behind him to sit on the couch.

Amazingly enough, your cock is still quivering with life. You can see that despite telling Tia's father to remain calm, he was still disconcerted with the sight of you and his daughter naked and your cock under her precious pumpkin.

Well...yeah, that is to be expected.

Sitting down, you can't help but groan as Tia's soft butt comes into contact with your dick as she is still wrapped around you. Your hard member slides nicely around her crack and you want to simply slide your dick into your girl, but resist knowing that her father would be watching.

Not that he couldn't do anything about it, though.

"So, uh...what do you think of us living together like this?" you ask, curiously. You held your breath as Tia snuggled further as she repositioned herself more comfortably around you.

Mr. Zanella narrows his eyes dangerously towards you and grits his teeth.

"I honestly want to kick you in the nuts for landing a hand on my daughter and even showing up naked with her," he expressed as calmly as he can.

As horrible as it was, there is no way you could convince him without using the power of words. Sighing, you try to stare at Tia's father just as intently as he glares at you.

"Mr. Zanella, I understand you love your daughter, but I love her too. Sorry to say, but I'm going to make sweet love to your daughter and we're going to have happy and fun times together. I hope you understand."

Tia's father chuckles darkly, making you wonder if your word got to him. "Oh, I understand that you bastard. If it weren't for the fact you loved her and she loved you back, I would still kick you in the nuts!"

"Daddy! That's enough!" Tia exclaims disapprovingly, "I love you, but I want to spend my life with John. It doesn't matter what weird kinky stuff we may do, I will still love him!"

You are happy to see Tia defending you. God, you wanted to fuck her badly now.

Mr. Zanella's face grows saddened as he bites his lips. "Pumpkin, you know that all I want to make sure is that you're happy. You're an incredible and inspiring girl that has made your mother and I equally proud."

Tears start to well up in his eyes and it took all of his effort to focus back at you as you watch astonished by the emotional scene.

"L-listen...John, is it? I...I'm not sure if I can like you because you are taking my daughter away from me, but...I'll accept it. Please take care of her," he pleads.

You stare with an open mouth, amazed how quickly Tia's father broke down; and all it took was his daughter to defend you.

Now that Tia's father approves, how do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)