More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by elmer7780 elmer7780

Now that Tia's father approves, how do you proceed?

Have sex with his daughter in front of him.

You have a cruel idea pop into your mind. Now that Mr. Zanella is here and accepted the fact that his daughter and you are a couple, why not show the love to him by fucking his daughter right in front of him?

You are already in the best position anyway with Tia's ass unintentionally teasing you as she sits on your lap facing you. You were planning on fucking her in the shower, but this would be a loss of an opportunity given how much Mr. Zanella loves his daughter.

"Mr. Zanella, thank you for trusting me. Now, I'm going to fuck your daughter and I implore you to watch," you insist with a smile.

"J-john?" Tia questions with her eyes wide, "...that's a bit...cruel isn't it?"

She isn't against the idea of having sex but obviously doesn't want to hurt her father anymore as it is.

"N-no pumpkin, it's alright," Mr. Zanella reassures and then focuses his attention to you with a serious expression, "...although I think these matters should be private, I also wouldn't miss the world to see my daughter lose her virginity and become more of an adult."

"Aw, daddy..." Tia sighs, feeling better about having a spectator. She then comes up with her own idea and makes a suggestion to you, "Why not let my father decide what we want to do?"

You gasp, impressed that your girlfriend is taking this pretty easily. What a great suggestion, too.

"That's a great idea, Tia. What do you think, Mr. Zanella? What would you like to see her do?" you ask with an open grin.

Mr. Zanella seems a little taken aback, but he quickly cools down and hums to himself, curling his lips. You only hope that he doesn't take long as your cock is throbbing very painfully.

What sexual act does Mr. Zanella suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)