More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Do what she says or make some changes?

Get her to take you with her to her room

As she walks up the steps to her house you watch her luscious, round ass sway back and forth in her tight cheer skirt. You desperately wish you could see it without the skirt.

Halfway up the stairs, she stops, then spins around and looks down at you like you're nothing. "You know what? If I just give you the homework, you probably won't do it. A pathetic loser like you will probably just go home and jack it all night." She smiles and runs her a hand over her chest with a little lick of her lips. "Not that I can blame you. I have that affect on guys."

She turns back with a flip of her long, silky hair and starts up the steps again. "Follow me. I'm going to watch you and make sure you do it."

You follow the new cheer captain through the spacious house. You pass several servants who keep their heads down, but you don't see her parents.

When you get to her room, she closes the door behind her and points to a desk. "You can sit there and get started. Do a good job and maybe you'll get a doggie treat."

Wendy picks her cell phone out of her purse, opens a door and walks into a huge walk-in closet. She closes it behind her and you hear subtle noises. Is that the sound of fabric sliding across perfect skin? It's incredibly distracting, but you try to focus on the chemistry homework in front of you. After a minute you hear her talking softly. Is that a flirty lilt to her voice? You push your head down and try to remember the 'treat' she promised and you focus on the work.

After a few minutes her voice from behind you breaks your concentration. "Well? What do you think?"

You turn around and almost cum in your pants at what you see.

What's she wearing and why?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)