More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What's she wearing and why?

An even skimpier version of her cheer uniform

It's a red and gold skirt and top that resembles her usual uniform, but there's no way the high school would ever authorize this. The top rides so high that it doesn't leave a square millimeter of Wendy's tight belly covered. The skirt rides lower than normal and is much shorter, it's not really a skirt as much as a bit of cloth meant to draw your attention to constant panty shots.

Wendy arches her back, thrusting out her mammoth breasts. She must be wearing a special bra under the super tight top, because they stick out even farther than usual.

"Do you think I'm hot?" she asks in a voice that tells you she knows the answer already.

"Absolutely!"

She runs a hand through the silky, raven hair her Asian heritage gives her. "Do you think I'm the hottest cheerleader on the team?"

"Easily!"

"Do you think I'm the hottest cheerleader... ever?"

You say loudly, almost yelling. "You're the hottest anything ever, Wendy!"

She moves in close and puts her hands on the sides of your head. With incredible seriousness she says, "But definitely the hottest cheerleader ever, right?"

"Yes, you're definitely the hottest cheerleader ever."

She turns and walks away. As her ass swings with each step, her butt cheeks peak out from under the ridiculously short skirt. She stops in front of her dresser and checks her makeup in the mirror. It's perfect.

"I am the hottest cheerleader ever. And not just because of my looks, though I'm obviously the best looking thing this school has ever seen. It's also an attitude. A reputation. You don't understand reputation, John, because you've never had one worth spit, but I work hard on mine.

"Because of that, there are certain things that I can't do. Chris Johansen is definitely going to call me tomorrow, and I'll ride his cock like it's a wild bull. But tonight I feel like doing some things that I can't do with Chris. Sexy, dirty things, but also degrading things that would make me look weak if people found out. Every guy in the district would still jack it while thinking about me at night, but as a slut, not as the unattainable cheerleader goddess that I deserve to be."

She turns back and walks towards you. Her hand goes to your crotch and finds you harder and bigger than you've ever been in your life.

"That's what I have you for." She smiles, almost sweetly, but with a hint on menace. "You're my personal , aren't you?"

You nod.

"You're going to do all the nasty things I tell you to do tonight. You're not going to tell anyone. Because if you do, I'll not only get you fired as team manager, I'll make your life hell in ways that make your pathetic old life seem like a happy dream. Understand?"

You nod again. Wendy rewards you with a gorgeous smile and a light squeeze of your junk. She leans in close to your ear, her breath hot an overpowering, and she whispers, "Let's get started, Mr. Manager."

What disgusting thing does she want you to do to her first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)