More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What happens next?

Accept the situation

Your cock pushes so hard against your pants it hurts. It's like that wink from the super sexy Asian cheerleader made your whole body stiff. You can't help looking back down at the curves her delicate hands were caressing just a moment ago.

"Hey!" shouts Wendy as she snaps her fingers in front of your face. "I said, eyes up here, loser! You know what, I'm not sure you deserve to be my . Maybe I should kick you off the team and find some other love sick puppy to lick my-"

"No! Please!" you shout. It seems the universe is sending you a sign that even if you change things, you're still the cheer team's bitch. That might even be how you've subconsciously wanted things, since you joined the team and put yourself in that position in the first place. Maybe you can at least control how the is handed out. Meekly you look up into Wendy's gorgeous jade eyes and say, "I'll be good."

With a half smile/half snarl, she pats you on the head. "Good doggie." The brief contact makes your boner even more painfully hard.

When the bus pulls into the school, Taylor gets another surprise. "Where's my Mustang?"

The girls chuckle. Short little Delilah gently says, "Taylor, you're still a little confused. You don't have a car, remember? I know you want a Mustang, but that's just a fantasy we talk about sometimes. Come on, I'll give you a ride home."

One tiny cheerleader leads the other to her car, trying to comfort her. In the old version of things, Taylor's family was fairly well off and she had an old sports car, while Wendy couldn't afford a car. You look over at Wendy's car to verify that things are reversed and are surprised by just how much. Just like Wendy is even taller, curvier, and more confident that Taylor was before, her shiny new Jaguar says that she's also richer than Taylor ever was.

"God, you just can't help staring tonight, can you?" says Wendy. "Just follow me back to my house."

Your car is older than bell bottoms, but it runs. Usually. Tonight it stays together long enough to follow the curvy Asian back to her house. Turns out it's a mansion. She parks her car in the circular drive and someone rushes out of the house to finish parking it in the huge garage.

You get out of your car to follow her, but without even looking back at you she heads toward the house and says, "Just stay here. I'll send someone out with my homework and you can give it back to me tomorrow morning."

Do what she says or make some changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)