More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What's she wearing and why?

Sexy black lingerie for a booty call

The black panties are tiny, showing off the wonderful curve of her hips. Of course the super tall, Asian cheerleader's perfect legs are completely on display. A silky black teddy has enough dark areas that you can't quite see nipples, but the rest is see through, so her huge breasts and her incredible figure are right there for you to slobber over.

Instead of telling you to look her in the eyes like she did before, Wendy seems to enjoy letting you gawp at her. She actually looks like she's getting off on it.

"Yeah, go ahead and get a good look. You know you're never going to get a girl anywhere near as hot as me. Someone like me would never touch a runt like you. That's why I've invited someone over to take care of my needs. Needs I'm sure a loser like you could never satisfy."

Wendy walks towards you. In your head it's in super slow motion. Every step causes her mammoth tits to sway enticingly. When she reaches you she puts a finger on your chin and pulls your head up to look at her fierce, beautiful face. "However, I do get a kick out of letting pathetic wimps like you watch. So if you can get my homework done before the real man shows up, you can stick around."

Tearing yourself away from those hypnotic jade eyes is almost impossible, but you do it. She chuckles at you as you scribble away at her homework as fast as you can. Occasionally you can't help sneaking a peak, but after slobbering for a few seconds you always pull yourself back to the work. Wendy laughs every time.

You finish the last of the homework right as someone knocks on the door.

"Finally!" says Wendy. She rushes to the door and lets in Chris Johansen, the tallest guy on the basketball team.

"Hey babe! I'm so glad you called." He grabs the nearly six foot tall Asian girl and pulls her into his arms. He buries his fingers in her thick hair and kisses her deeply. Flashes of tongue escape between their lips.

Finally they break the kiss. Chris looks at you, but speaks to Wendy. "Is that him?"

The busty Asian cheerleader laughs. "Yeah, that's him. I thought we could show him how a real man fucks a woman. Does that sound good to you?"

He turns back and loses himself in her jade eyes. He slides his hands down her back to the perfect curve of her waist. "Shit, whatever you want. Absolutely whatever!"

What do they do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)