More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by JumperPrime JumperPrime

What's she wearing and why?

A skimpy superheroine costume and she's your treat

Wendy's feet are encased in red superheroine boots that go up to just below her knees. Her toned thighs are on full display thanks to her scandalously short red skirt that is secured with a yellow belt. If her skirt were any shorter you'd surely be able to see her panties. Wendy's expansive chest is barely covered by a blue crop top that shows a ton of cleavage and leaves her washboard stomach bare. Emblazoned on the crop top is a red H that is distorted as a result of how much Wendy's breasts stretch the fabric. Attached to the top's shoulders is a red cape that goes down to just above her barely covered ass. Wendy stands in the classic superheroine pose, hands on her hips and legs spread.

"Whoa," you say, astounded and extremely aroused by Wendy's outfit and the sexy girl wearing it.

"That's right John." Wendy smirks. "I'm the one and only Hypergirl. The most powerful superheroine on the planet. Strong enough to juggle tanker trucks, faster than a speeding bullet, able to fly unbound by gravity, and completely invulnerable. I've lost count of how many bullets have bounced off my tits of steel. I don't need X-ray vision to see that you've got a raging hardon at the sight of me in my sexy costume. I know you want what every red-blooded male on the planet wants: To fuck me senseless.

"As If! I'm strong and invulnerable EVERYWHERE, an unfuckable goddess. Your puny mortal dick would snap off if you tried to jam it into my invincible hyperpussy, and if you did somehow get it past the entrance it'd be crushed into a bloody ribbon of flesh by my super strong vaginal muscles.

"But I'm going to tell you a secret. I have one weakness, something that can strip me of all my powers, leaving me weak." Wendy's voice took on a seductive tone. "Helpless, and very fuckable indeed. If you were to use my weakness against me, there'd be no way for me to stop you from throwing me on the bed, the floor, or shoving me against the wall and tearing my costume open to expose my perfect body to your lustful gaze. I would be too weak to stop you from forcing my legs open and impaling me on your huge, rock hard cock. No matter how hard I struggled, I'd be too weak to stop you from doing whatever you wanted to me. You'd be able to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to me that you wanted. Slap me around, tie me up in any position you could think of, spank me, fuck me, titfuck, me to suck your cock, or anything else you can think to do to me. Without my powers you could do all of that to me and more and I'd be powerless against your manly might."

The thought of having your way with the busty and beautiful Wendy, particularly with that sexy costume barely covering her, has you feeling like your cock is about to explode, and it seems that Wendy's gotten herself turned on as well, judging by how her erect nipples have become clearly visible through her tight top.

"So, what is your weakness?" you ask, but Wendy just laughs.

"It's not that easy John," she says once she's gotten her laughter under control. "There are people who would do ANYTHING to find out how to strip me of my powers and make me their bitch, or just take me out so I can't trash their evil plans anymore. If you want to know my weakness, you have to EARN it. Finish all my homework within the hour, with no mistakes, and I will reveal my only weakness to you. Better get on with it, clock's ticking."

Knowing that you've got a time limit, you immediately start working on Wendy's homework, hoping that she's serious about letting you dominate her if you finish in time. You quickly discover that it's harder than you thought as you keep getting distracted as Wendy gyrates sensually, alternately making her ample tits bounce and flaunting her tight ass, bending over to show cleavage or reveal her red panties under her barely-there skirt. The conclusion is obvious, she's making you work for it, seeing if she can get you to focus on her to the point that you can't finish in time. You're doing your best to focus on the homework, knowing that despite the captivating show Wendy's putting on, an even better one awaits you if you finish in time without making any mistakes, but it's still hard to pull your eyes away from the busty Asian babe in a skimpy superheroine costume.

Do you finish in time to learn Wendy's weakness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)