More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by magichat magichat

How does she end up naked?

Preparing to Shower

It was one fine summer's morning when Ursula woke up on the day that would change her life. A young attractive women with a slim figure who attracted many an eye, she slipped on her fluffy white bathrobe and headed for the bathroom to wake herself with an early warm shower, she was still feeling a little sleepy but also pleased with herself as she recalled the changes she had made over the last few days:

She had never enjoyed cleaning the bath, it took time, effort and was all-round drudgery so when she was an advert for an experimental product called Shiny Suds, she had made contact with the new company. They had sent a charming representative who had flirted a little with her but mostly promised that their revolutionary test product would do all the work for her, leaving her bath very shiny and in the unlikely event it caused any damage to the bath and shower, they would repair it themselves. Oh and since was helping them so much by agreeing to this test, they would give her the product without her paying any cash and monitor everything to check she was getting the best benefit.

Excited by being cutting edge and it costing her absolutely nothing, Ursula signed all the paperwork without reading it. Because that never backfires.

Workmen had come into her bathroom to help prepare everything and to set up camera's to record that first clean. Yesterday had been the big day and it had worked better then she imagined, not only had her bath become shiny clean with barely any effort from but the bubbles that emerged from the blue bottle... they sang, they danced with a catchy little tune about the job they were doing. They were so adorable she even gave them a little wave and when done, the camera's were dismantled so she could about her week normally but the nice representative promised again they would keep monitoring. Now she got to enjoy the fruits of her decision, she was going to have an early morning shower in her nice clean sparkling bathroom before she went to work. Hanging her robe on the bathroom door-peg, she stifled a tired yawn and opened the shower curtain as she leant over to get the water running. She did get what she had expected, nice clean bath, clean tiles, the bubbles had done their work and it looked brand new.

What she had hadn't expected was a lot of eyes drawn to her exposed breasts and several voices crying out with a cheery "Morning!"

With a swear, she grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it up against her chest then wrapped it around her, it wasn't the best protection she ever had but it at least only showed the shape of her bosom. Sitting there where the bubbles, her helpful cleaners which she had rather thought would fade away but were sitting there all over her bath, watching her. Even laughing at her confusion. She asked the only question that came to mind. "Why are you still here?"

The bubbles were, in their way, helpful. Explaining how due to chemicals in their making, they remained behind, their one adorable eyes now seeming creepy as they looked at the outline of her body, making Ursula feel more exposed. They also taunted her about forgetting them, that she herself had put them there which was true but she hadn't expected them to stay. Then the bubble on the soapdish made clear their price for their help "We helped you clean, now we get to watch you clean" As the bubbles tried to encourage her into the tub, Ursula looked at their staring faces then up at the shower.

Could she really do it? She really wanted a shower before work but could she expose herself before the eyes of the bubbles or should she flee to her room?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)