More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stalagg Stalagg

What should he do?

Prepare a trap

Knowing full well that there was no chance a single Goblin could take on a full grown Orcess and win, and trying to subdue her at that, Kazex instead decided to be clever about how he approached this. He had the advantage as she didn't know she was being hunted at the moment.

Quickly returning to his cave he began to fill his cauldron for a new brew, grateful that the ingredients needed were all nearby enough where he could aquire them. Though he tried to remain focused on his task the Goblin's mind drifted back to the Orcess he had spotted. It was common knowledge that Orcs and Goblins were related folk much like how Ogres and Giants were genetic cousins, Orcish Hordes fielded many Goblins accompanying them to scavenge off of their left overs and to be used as cannon fodder in assaulting larger settlements. Some Orc Men took Goblin women when one of suitable appearance caught their attention. Unfortunately not many Goblin Women are capable of surviving an Orc's lust and very few actually do. In all cases there were never times when Goblin Men could overpower and have sex with Orc Women, it just wasn't capable. It took six Goblins to wrestle down an Orc woman and usually they never were alone so most Goblins in Orc armies never tried anything against the Green-skinned beauties.

But this Orcess was all alone. No one was nearby that would help her if she came under attack. No one would come looking for her if she disappeared. In the wilderness this far out they were miles from any real settlement and few Humans or Elves would ever risk their lives for an Orc's sake. Kazex licked his lips as he continued his work, adding in grounded snail shells and mushrooms into his bubbling brew.

Her body was so exquisite in Kazex's eyes. He ogled her form while she worked and he delighted in what he saw. Muscles ran along her back firmly, glistening with sweat underneath her cloth clothing. Her heaving chest was tied with bandages, no doubt restraining her actual bust while she worked. The Goblin suspected sizable breasts underneath, perfect for feeding his children once she belonged to him. Her legs were as thick as tree stumps in his mind, firm muscles along her thighs and running up her green body and coming to stop at two unreal globes of ass being kept in her work shorts. Kazex stared at her ass for a good five minutes while she attacked her tree, completely mesmerized by it and her swinging hips.

Kazex shook his head as he felt his loincloth shift as his excitement stood proud. Pleasure would come soon he reminded himself and he added several ground up rocks before hocking into the cauldron to finish the brew. Goblins were actually living ingredients for many potions, their teeth, hair, claws, spit, practically everything that made up a Goblin could be used in Alchemy in one way or another and this was one of those times. The potion batch began to bubble and shift in color, becoming a dark green and deeper still until it was a midnight black and thick as Troll drool in consistency. Goblin Tar it was called, a useful tool that Kazex learned from his cousin, a Hobgoblin. Goblin Tar was used in battle to stop cavalry charges dead in their tracks. It was packed tightly in siege ammunition and lobbed over castle walls to set fire to the defenses behind it. Heated it could melt the flesh from an invader's bones if an Orcish Stronghold was attacked. It's application was many and today Kazex would use it to capture his Orcess.

Dragging the cauldron out into the woods near his cave he searched for a suitable location. Somewhere he could properly trap the Orcess and where she couldn't easily escape. Finally he spotted what he was looking for in the form of three large boulders which leaned against one another. It created a hollow inside which was shaded and dark and had two entrances on either side, it being perfect for discretion and that she wouldn't be able to see the Tar trap until she was stuck in it. Dragging the cauldron up to the tight space he tipped it over and poured the tar into the crevice until most was inside. Tipping it back over he dragged his cauldron back where it belonged before he rushed back to the clearing where he saw her.

Kazex's erection sprang to life again as the sight of the Orc's ass greeted him, her bent over and picking up the logs of wood she had chopped. He licked his lips with a hunger in his eyes, knowing full well the danger his plan posed. If it failed he would die a very painful . For a body like her's however Kazex knew it was worth it to make her his.

Now to lure her into his trap.

How should he get the Orc's attention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)