More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by S-Offender S-Offender

How should he get the Orc's attention?

He makes food

Kazex knew Orcs loved the smell of meat, so he made a fire and, using some rabbit meat he had, made a spit roast and set it on top of the fire. Kazex then hid in the bushes and waited for his trap to work.

Meanwhile, the Orcess, Shula of the Hunter Tribe, was chopping at the wood non-stop. She needed wood for the hut she was building. She couldn’t believe it, she was thrown out of her tribe for an unfortunate circumstance. She was beaten by her sister, Kayla, and was humiliated. She was the strongest warrior, but was now a tribe less Orcess.

Her nose caught the smell of something. “Meat,” She said as she followed the smell.

Kazex was still hiding, but he saw the orcess following to the trap. When she got saw the meat on the fire, she immediately walked towards, but then she fell for the trap, hangin by the tree.

“Who did this?! Release me!” She yelled at the person who did the trap. “I will have your head on a pike for this!”

‘Now’s my chance!’ Kazex said as he blew some sleeping powder at the orc’s face.

“A goblin?!” She asked, but immediately was put to sleep.

“I can’t believe that worked.!” He said excitedly.

What does he do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)