More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Possession Cock Ring

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Possession Cock Ring (PCR)! This particular model comes with the Body Possession package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal control fetish!

Note: You do not physically enter the body of your target, you instead project your mental processes into their brain, overriding their own thought processes.

Complete Bodily Domination! By using the PCR, projecting your genitals onto another person also allows you to possess and control them. This can go on indefinitely, as your original body will be completely safe with our patented Unawareness Field™. Simply concentrate on leaving to return to your own body.

Keep your victim as aware or blank as you desire! When controlling a target you can allow them to feel like a helpless puppet, unaware of your presence in their body while you take over their actions, or you can keep them completely dormant while you take full control.

Jump from person to person! The PCR isn't limited to just one person. You can jump from one person to the next, just by moving the ring's portal like normal. Enjoy as many people as you want per session! The range of "jumping" is about 500 feet for the standard model.

No repercussions! Upon exiting a host, you can choose whether or not they remember their time under your control. If you do not want the person to remember, they will automatically rationalize why they are where they are, and what they have been doing while controlled, without suspecting a thing.

No gender restrictions! A female can project her vagina onto a male, either replacing his cock with a vagina, or turning him into an intersex for the duration. Likewise a male can project his penis onto a female, replacing her vagina or turning her into an intersex. If you so desire, if both you and your target lack a cock or vagina, you can give your target one so you can experience any combination of gender identity! The possibilities are endless! Making this effect permanent is possible by whispering "Grow a cock" or other desired genital type into the ring before possession.

Note: This feature is intended for primarily genital use. The Nipple Ring Peripheral™ (sold separately) of the PCR can project or remove breasts from the target but until further testing is completed, no other body parts are available for use with the ring.

Warning! The multiple portal feature of the MCR does not function properly with this model of ring! If you wish to avoid splitting yourself into multiple personalities or fusing part of yourself with your possession target, we highly recommend disabling this feature while you use the ring in possession mode! This can be done easily by visiting our website and registering your ring, or by simply whispering "Only One" into your ring. If complications occur call us IMMEDIATELY for assistance!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)