More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

What's next?

Possess Louisa

You lick your lips investigating what to do.

"Who do I write in... not like this will work." you wonder out loud. You shuffle through your friends, family...

"Aha! Louisa! Of course!" You laugh, wondering if anything will even happen. You think if you should call Louisa, or maybe just go with it. She would either not care or laugh in your face about it. A Possession Book? What is this, an online story?

You pick up the pencil and write in, "Louisa Pickett." half way through, you feel almost doubtful. Like something is telling you, "Are you sure?"

"Weird feeling." you shake it off and finish writing the name.

The book flies out of your hand and closes quickly.

"What the hell?" you say, curiosity stemming from what justt happened. As you approach to pick up the book, you feel overwhelmingly light headed.

"What's... happening..." you say as you become weaker and weaker until you collapse onto the floor and hear a ringing. Your sight becomes black as the last thing you see is the book dissipating.

Am I Dead?

You are in a black void, seemingly floating through space. You can't see a thing, and you try to scream or move but you can't. Suddenly a huge amount of light floods the void as you jerk awake.

Your eyes slowly open as you rub your head. "What a shitty book. I must have low blood sugar or something cuz I passed out and I swear I saw the book dissipate." you think to yourself.

The first thing you notice is a desk in front of you. Pencil in hand, you see white acrylic nails and a dainty hand writing some psychology notes while watching a slideshow on a computer.

"Huh?" you say out loud, hearing a high pitched voice. You look around and see a pink and purple room.

"This looks like Louisa's room..." you say, hearing the voice again. "No way... does that mean..." you look down.

The minute you look down you see a pink T shirt and leggings covering your body. Also, you notice you now have a mound of flesh on your body.

"WHAT?! LOUISA!? IT WORKED! I'm in her body!" you say jumping up!

Louisa or Max's POV?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)