More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

Louisa or Max's POV?

Louisa (semiaware)

"Hmmm... this homework is too fucking difficult!" you say, throwing down your pencil. You look at it once more and sigh. Why do they assign this in your last few months of high school?

You look at your phone. 8:32. It's getting late. You sigh and rub your face. Maybe Pierre can help? He's usually good at this.

You pick up the pencil and begin to write again when you feel a cold air blow through the room. Suddenly, you can't move. You freak out internally.

"What's happening?!" suddenly, you feel your hand move on its own as it drops the pencil. Before you can react, everything goes black.


You become aware again for a moment as you see yourself looking in a mirror playing with your... boobs? What the fuck? You try to stop, but nothing happens. This has to be a dream, right?

"Excuse me? Why am I playing with my boobs?!" you try to say but it's only an echo in your head.

"This feels so good... just simply touching my boobs feels amazing!" you hear yourself say, as you grab a nipple and twist it hard, causing a shoot of pleasure to go through your body and you moan.

"What the fuck?!" you try to say.

"Anyways... let's move onto the main prize... you say as you feel a hand creep down and touch your vagina through your leggings. Before you can protect, you black out.


"AHH!" you hear yourself yell as you wake up slowly. This slowness is interrupted as you rapidly finger yourself. You're fully naked, and cannot stop. You try again, but your body isn't listening to you. You feel warm down there as you approach orgasm.

"What?! Stoooop!" you scream, but your fingers continue to mash your sore vagina.

"This is so good! I'm gonna cum..." you moan as the pressure increases and you're **** to ride out an orgasm... until you black out again.


As you slowly wake up once more, you find that you can actually move your body now. You squeeze your hand slowly as you look around. The clock on the wall says 9:48. What the hell happened for you to miss a whole hour? And why is your whole body so sore?

You look down. YOU'RE NAKED! WHAT! You cover yourself quickly and look around. You remember blacking out, then waking up to stunts of masturbation... and you had no control of your body while that was happening. Were you having some kind of mental breakdown? These thoughts all ended as you saw Max in the corner of your room climbing out the window.

"MAX?!" you yell, covering yourself more.

"Oh.. Louisa... hehe.. you're awake." he says, blushing.

What did you do?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)