More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

Louisa or Max's POV?

Max's POV

You look down at your body one more time.

"This is unbelievable. How am I Louisa?" you say. Where is she now? Is she unaware or trapped in your head, being **** to watch? Whatever.

You stand in front of a mirror and squeal in joy. "I'm Louisa! I'm a sexy hottie!" you say, with true intent but sort of sarcastically. You feel how long your hair is and laugh. "Why do women wear their hair so long? I prefer women with shorter hair, but that's just me." You look at how dainty your hands are and laugh.

But of course, something you could not resist looking at is the boobs on your chest. "I have tits! Oh my god!" you say, both of your hands shooting up to grab them, hard. It sort of hurts. They feel like lumpy but strong mounds of flesh. At first, it just felt like you were grabbing your chest, but after a few seconds, it begins to feel... almost sort of good! Nothing you'd feel as a guy. This is a new type of pleasure.

"Wow... holy shit... these are huge..." you say, feeling them up for a few more minutes.

"This whole body is fantastic." You feel up and down your body, and your hands eventually glide to your ass.

"Wow... the pride and joy of Louisa and what so many guys wanted in high school... This ass!" you say, feeling it. With both hands, you turn around and play with it to your hearts content. "These leggings are beautiful. They really show you off, Louisa!" you say, almost jiggling the mount on your backside.

Eventually you get a good idea. You bend over a bit and spank yourself, hard. Like your boobs, at first, it hurt, but after a bit, it became a bit of a turn-on. That's when you felt... something.

You stop playing with your ass and lean forward, patting the space in between your crotch. "Empty... nothing there... holy shit... It feels... almost warm... Louisa... are you getting horny?" you say, never thinking you would hear Louisa say that. Innocent and apathetic Louisa, a girl who has always been fun but never a party animal

You rub between your leggings some more, and laugh. You push into your crotch, as you feel your vagina through the leggings. Wow. At this rate, you're going to ruin the pants!

You decide to explore fully.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)