More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

How does Beca end up naked?

Pitch Perfect - Shower Scene

My take on the shower scene from pitch perfect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5kGbO31L8

Starring:
Anna Kendrick as "Beca" Mitchell
Brittany Snow as "Chloe" Beale


The pitch:
What if Beca did not bring the caddy with her, which contained the shower utensils (sponge etc.) that she uses to cover herself up in the movie?
And what if Chloe was a bit more daring and forward?


Beca enters the dormitory community bathroom, wearing just a bathrobe and slippers. In one hand a white towel and in the other just a bottle with lotion.

bathrobe

She is singing loudly, and thus doesn't hear any sounds but her own voice, oblivious to the occupied shower stall on the other side of the room.

You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much

If she had looked that way, she could have seen two pairs of feet below the curtain of a single stall. But she didn't.

feet

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

The brunette puts the towel on the rack in front of the first available stall.

towel

You shoot me down, but I get up

She then takes off her bathrobe as well, closes the shower curtain and turns on the tap.

bathrobeoff

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away

Without Beca noticing, a nude redheaded female slowly opens the shower curtain.

curtain

It is Chloe, the Barden Bella she met earlier, who was looking to recruit her into the all-female a cappella group.

Ricochet, you take your aim

Chloe: You can sing!
Beca: Dude!

Beca panics upon the realization that someone interrupted her in the shower, who can now see her fully nude body, and looks for something to cover herself up. But the path to her bathrobe and towel is blocked by Chloe.

surprised

Chloe: How high does your belt go?
Beca: My what? Oh my god!

Helpless to do anything else, Beca turns herself around to hide at least the front of her body from view, looking back at Chloe over her shoulders.

shoulder

Chloe: You have to audition for the Bellas.

Beca's eyes curiously roam over the redheads completely nude body. Firm breasts, a bit smaller than her own, but still plenty, a thin waist and flat stomach. And her pussy was completely shaven.

Beca: I can’t concentrate on anything you’re saying until you cover your junk.
Chloe: Just consider it. One time we sang backup for Prince. His butt is so tiny that I can hold it with like one hand. Oops!
Beca: Seriously. You're nude. I am nude!
Chloe: You were singing Titanium right?
Beca: You know David Guetta?
Chloe: Have I been living under a rock? Yeah. That song is my jam. My lady-jam.
Beca: That’s nice...
Chloe: It is. That song really builds.
Beca: Gross!
Chloe: Can you sing it for me?
Beca: Uhm, no? I'm naked, and im cornered by an equally naked and very strange girl? Don't you feel any shame?
Chloe: No, why should I? Look at my toned body. I'm pretty confident that way. Nor should you feel ashamed! You are gorgeous and have a nice ass from what I can see.
Beca: Uhm, thanks?
Chloe: Don't be shy! And being naked lets you feel free and uninhibited! There are no shackles to weigh you down, nothing to prevent you from expressing your feelings. Only you, your voice and your music, making your feelings come true. So sing for me, little bird?
Beca: Dude, no. Your obviously crazy. Just get out!
Chloe: I’m not leaving here till you sing. So tell you what. If we sing together, i'll get out of the way and let you cover up your sexy little body.

Chloe doesn't move a single bit, and just sighs loudly, leading to Beca rolling her eyes. But then she indeed turns around, covering her lucious breasts with her arms, and then starts singing, reluctantly at first:

singing3

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Then Chloe joins in. Both of their voices are absolutely in sync.

singing2

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

And while singing, Beca indeed forgets about the uncomfortable situation and her nudity. She immerses herself fully in the harmony of the music, and the incredible sound the duo creates. She lets her arms drop to her sides, to give her ribcage more space as she in- and exhales. Giving her voice even more volume, and at the same time giving Chloe a clear view on her enticing mounds heaving up and down. This in return causes Chloe to be drawn in by the mesmerizing sway of the brunette's generous bosom.

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Beca doesn't flinch when Chloe takes her hands, and the redheaded then moves in closer, slowly, inch by inch, while they continue to sing. Beca appreciates the touch of the gentle and and soft hands, as their fingers intertwine. Now not only their voices are in sync, but part of their bodies. Beca's eyes are focused on Chloe's face, her bright, sparkling blue eyes, her captivating smile, and her seductive lips. They continue to sing in perfect harmony, a sound like angles.

eyesandsmile

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Their voices slowly die down, as they finish the chorus, and that is when their bodies touch. Bella can feel Chloe's firm orbs pressing against her own generous pillows. Chloe's hard nipples poking her soft breasts, rubbing across her own nips, causing them to stiffen.

Chloe: You have a lovely voice.
Beca: Thanks.

The beautiful redheads face was so close to her own, and their voices now only a whisper.

Chloe: You should totally come to the auditions.
Beca: Maybe I will.
Chloe: Hmmm. Is there nothing I can do to turn that maybe into a definitely?
Beca: I don't know... Perhaps?

Beca had never felt anything like this, or previously even had thought about other women that way. But now she had butterflies in her stomach.
The beautiful redhead was so close to her, she could feel the warmth of her body, their fingers intertwined, the sensation of their wet skin touching. Their soft breasts and sensitive, swollen nipples pressing and rubbing against each other. She could feel a tingling in her whole body, giving her goosebumps and a heat centered on her wet vagina.
And last but not least that captivating smile on Chloe's pretty face, and those seductive lips...

Their lips were so close now...
Beca could feel Chloe's warm breath on her lips.
She closed her eyes...
... waiting for the magic moment to happen...
... waiting...

... only to be interrupted by a guy appearing in front of the shower stall.
Chloe notices the presence behind her right away and turns her head around. When she realizes that it is Tom, the guy who had been together with her in the other shower earlier, she sighs annoyed.

Chloe: "Oh, it's you. You're still here?"

Beca opens her eyes, only to realize that Chloe is pulling away, and that a naked guy was standing there, ogling her fully nude body. She is now too flustered and her mind still trapped in the pleasant sensations to care about preserving her modesty, and just stands there, with her mouth wide open.

Tom: "You have a lovely voice!"
Beca: "Uh, thanks? I guess."

Only now does she finally realize, that this perfect moment, that was nearing its climax only moments ago, was now lost forever.
If looks could kill, Tom would have died of an heart attack, the way that Beca was giving him a -stare.
But Chloe pulls Tom out, before that has a chance to happen.

Beca: "Hope to see you at auditions!"

Tom and Chloe proceed to leave quickly, acompanied by erupting laughter, as they exit the bathroom. And Beca just stands there stunned, unaware of what could possible so funny, lost in thought, now again alone in the shower.

end

After a few moments she begins to smile though, a look of realization crosses her face: Singing in the nude, together with Chloe had been wonderful, exhilarating, and had created feelings she hadn't ever felt before. Being so close to the redhead, wanting so much more.
Beca wondered, if she ever could experience such a wonderful moment again.
She definitely would go to the Bella Barden auditions the next day.

With these thoughts Beca finishes her shower.
When she turns off the water tap, and turns around to grab her bathrobe from the hook ... she can only realize in shock, that neither her bathrobe, nor her towel are there anymore. Chloe must have taken them. That was why Chloe and Tom were laughing earlier when they left.

Beca: "Fuck!"

Now she had to get back to her dorm room wet and naked!
But thanks to her liberating experience today, that thought was no longer totally frightening to her. It suddenly appears somehow doable. Yes, it would be totally humiliating, if somebody saw her fully nude, moving along the corridors, trying to get back to her dorm room. But she would no longer die from emberassment.

And Beca only thinks to herself: "Chloe, you sexy, mischievous little minx! I'm so gonna get back at you for that!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)