More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Pirate Princess Marina Seaborn

Marina Seaborn, at the age of 21 was officially the youngest captain to unite the pirate clans of the Khasini Sea. This had occurred several times in the past, but never by such a young captain. Taking over the rich island nation of Keveina, she had established a stable and permanent base of operation, and won several vital battles against the navies that tried to stop them, gaining the respect and admiration of the crews and captains of the fleet.

Marina didn't know of her origins. All she knew was that the captain of her current boat, the Beldun, had found her as a young girl with amnesia, holding onto a wooden board. The captain took her in and she grew in the ship, getting named Marina after a word for "marine" in a distant language, and Seaborn after the way she was found. The ship was her life and she loved it as she did the ocean, eventually becoming the captain after the previous one died in battle and she showed her leadership skills to the crew, who she had grown to know very well. It as an upwards journey from there, at 16 years of age, to here.

Now she spent her time leading her great fleet from a refitted and upgraded Beldun, her blonde hair waving in the wind as she commanded dozens of ships in raids and battles. She had earned a great deal of reputation, and many, both allies and foes, referred to her as the "Pirate Princess", a tittle she quite liked. It made her sound important and gave her credibility.

She also was quite skilled at fighting, getting her own sword and armor, as well as a revolutionary new weapon she stole from a kingdom where the king had his inventors create a portable gunpowder weapon. It was rather inaccurate and unreliable, as well as hard to use, but Marina owed her life to the few times it had worked, and she was starting to find her way around it.

Shame she didn't have enough ammunition and the King had managed to flee with the secrets of its creation. She still carried it as decoration, as people seemed to be scared of it, but rarely used it, due to her lack of ammunition. She did have it always loaded for an emergency, though.

She did have ambitions for the future, contributing to her popularity. She had made the pirates into a political entity, ad managed to extort peace out of most nearby kingdoms. This meant the pirates could prosper while not having to worry about all nations attacking them, and allowed them to grow even more in power.

Her current plans were general raiding and battle with her current enemies, the Maglov, rumored to have sheltered the King who held the secrets of her special weapon. She planned to attack them in many ways, using new strategies, and this was going to be an interesting journey. And this certainly excited the young and lively captain.

Set sail for the list immediately!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)