More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What situation is she in?

Picks a Fight with Lannister Soldiers

Arya has snuck into King's Landing, with full intent to kill the Queen. Light and quiet as a cat, she makes her way past the guards and servants roaming the castle.

She has made it to the map room, very close to where Cersei is hiding. As Arya pushes open the door and begins to scamper across the floor, 3 Lannister Guards in full armor enter from across the room. She attempts to turn around, but there are 2 more guards coming in from where she came.

Behind the 3 guards, stands Cersei, who steps through them. "Naive girl. You are not nearly as stealthy as you believe to be." Cersei looks to one of the guards, "Take her to the dungeons, I will decide her fate later."

Arya attempts to lung at Cersei, drawing Needle half way out of her sheath, but both her arms are caught my the men behind her. Cersei walks up to Arya, and takes Needle from her, "I think I will send this little toy North, let them know that I have you."

Arya spits into Cersei's face, "Cunt" she says with malice in her voice. Cersei sneers, and wipes the spit off with her sleeve. "I have changed my mind. When you take her down to the dungeons, teach her a lesson. How you go about it, I care not."

With that, Cersei turns around and storms off. The leader of the guards smiles, "We are going to have fun, girl."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)